TENK presents, a Maine Coon Hazard art production

Mr. Haxwell · 50527

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #250 on: December 01, 2017, 04:39:54 PM

Tried to finish this, but November went and gone before I could finish the last pieces. Late as it seems, this one's a random pick since I haven't made a character scheduled for the occasion; even though I recently created Jugger, my Thanks Giving OC.

Center: Original
Not mush to say. She's originally a scottish fold nekomimi, death-seraph. Didn't drew her wings since those would take a lot of time for me to finish this.

Top: Android
Another Medabot themed I did here. Implanting her scythe's blades to her wrists. Also this is the only variation with her wings included.

Right: Human
Yeah. No comment.

Bottom right: Feli-Elfen
I think we already know how much I like using Vixy Nyan's feli-elven here.

Bottom left: Nekomimi (Alternate Original)
This one is almost as if I swapped her costume for fluffy bits.

Left: Anthro
I can't even tell if she's cat in this. I just can't seem to do that right hand of her's justice.

As for December's OC variations it will be another random pick. But truth be told, I think I've got two new OCs in the making. I just hope it doesn't go as slow as this one.

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #251 on: December 20, 2017, 05:34:03 PM

A new OC I made along with Nicole who is an incarnation of Krampus. This new guy was created especially for St. Nicholas Day, although I was late for both occasions.

Don't let his stern look in this pic fool you. He's actually a very kind man. Yet Nicole teases him everyday. I'll be sure to flesh out this guy's bio when I have time to do so next year. Also it's been a while since I did a male character before.

This one's the female incarnation of Krampus, Nicole. That appears in St. Lucius' Church, to be some sort of annoyance to him. However she also takes the role of a nanny for hire.

Her concept was mostly based off Toriel, with a slightly suggestive look. Her Nun outfit was cut into shape to make her more revealing than decent. Unlike Lucius, she's a kind-hearted lady, but her temper can only handle so much, before she starts incinerating things.

But anyway, happy belated St. Nicholas to you all.

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #252 on: January 31, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

Kinda late uploading this right now, but meh.

Several minutes late before hearing the fireworks indicating New Years, as I try to rush this last variation of the year. Had no one at the time for December's theme so Haku here was a random pick.

Center: Original
A white lioness, for the original.

Left: Human
Take the fur away and you got a cute human Haku.

Right: Nekomimi:
Probably the most appealing one I've drawn. Didn't have time to do a second version. =p

Bottom: Feli-Elfen
Was debating whether to go with Android of the elven hybrid. But since she's a love interest to one of my elf characters, this was the ultimate decision.

Welp, couldn't say I had this one in the bag. it was a massive chore, yet I hope rushing through this hasn't deteriorated my ability.

Because she's the only doggo I have, for this Year of the Dog event.

Another art-jam brought to you by Blackhook. This time it's not limited to fembots.

Not much to say but. Have some more Purity strutin' her new look.

With this, marks the end of my list of OC variations.

Also introducing the very first visual concept of another shiny anthro pokemon OC, Grifter. For January, I've drawn him for National Bird Day, which was on the 5th.

Center: Original (Anthro)
Taking his Pidgeot colors of a shiny. His uniform... I dunno, but most of the colors were taken from Lance Bean.

Right: Human
Kept his Pidgeot hair just to make him sort of badass. His skin color was taken from Usagi Toshi since he was once used as a summoned familiar in a roleplay I did some time ago.

Bottom: Tokimimi
No sure if his tail was necessary, but I don't think I could make it visible from the pose he's in.

Left: Android
Uhh... This one was just me trying to make him as Storm Eagle-ish as possible. Although this design I went with makes him look more cybernetic than an android.

Since I'm done with my whole list. I might make a new one, since there were some characters who needed fleshing out. But I'll leave those for later during the year. I should now be able to get back to my regular schedule after all that time spent.

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #253 on: July 06, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

New OC, Montague O'Nine.

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #254 on: July 18, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

My entry for Borockman's OC Lingeries art jam, featuring my shiny miltank, Maribelle.

For some reason, drawing bedroom eyes on her, has made we wonder what am I suppose to do for her personality. Yet I still want to bring out her sexual appeal. Maybe when I start on her refsheet, I'll put in my thoughts on her character.

Also, Maribelle's not only chosen for this art jam. She's also here because of Cow Appreciation day, which I was kinda late, and had to put another cow's refsheet on hold, since this art jam will be ending soon.

You can check out Borockman's art jam journal for more details, here.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 09:27:45 PM by Mr. Haxwell »

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #255 on: July 29, 2018, 09:29:51 PM

Been busy on this one for a while, before a nasty cold hit me at the end of this month. I've been wanting to do a refsheet on Mina Moore for Cow Appreciation Day, which was weeks ago, and just managed to finish it before month ends.

Oh and if you're wondering; yes, she is gigantic in both boobs and how tall she is, if you look at her measurements. And powers to control that weight of hers.

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #256 on: August 04, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

This is Ferrum Blake.

Been working on this guy since I never bothered to develop him into a character, after making him in Fire Pro Wrestling Returns.

This guy is a metallic construct created by Haku, that was shaped to look like Karring Noraneko. However this construct became sentient and independant and became uncontrollable. Unlike Karring's abilities, he's slow and heavy from his iron flesh, and focuses on punches only. His hands are armed with soul absorbing gloves, that this construct acquired, before he got his name changed. These gloves function a lot like Dark Souls dark hands. He uses these to keep his body functional without depending on Haku, by consume the souls of others, otherwise his body would rust over.

After some time, he joins the ranks of Mr. Haxwell's henchmen.

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #257 on: December 28, 2018, 09:15:08 PM

Uhh... why not. Since we've got nothing better to do here at the forums; I might as well add this here too.

Fear me.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #258 on: March 12, 2019, 05:17:11 AM

2 new OCs I've been doing for the time. Big guy's a homage to an old long passed wrestling legend. Big one's Bambi, and the the little jackalope is Jacqueline Lopez.
Or you can just call her Jackie.

Fear me.