HyperSonicEXE · 19589

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #50 on: February 19, 2009, 11:20:55 AM
Oh wow.  I never thought I'd see this...  SW/Calvin & Hobbes.  Found this during my "hit 'Random Page' and edit what needs edited" spree tonight:

http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Yovi

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: February 19, 2009, 05:08:50 PM
Is there SW/Code Geass crossover or Fate Stay Night crossover?

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: February 19, 2009, 11:29:00 PM
some crossover titles and synopsis i found somewhere ,i didnt write em at all....  8D
i dunno....is this related?
[spoiler]SukiDunk
A bunch of rag tag basketball players learn the real meaning of teamwork, and also manly 'love'. Things got complicated when 2 of them fall for the same teammate. How will this turn out?

Karin +
An ordinary schoolgirl is actually not ordinary. Using her overflowing supply of blood, she fights the evil force that threaten to harm the earth. Expect boobies, hundreds shots of them

Revolutionary Otome Mai
yuri love galore in this series. Students with powers of Otome are being chosen to attend a special school. Sparks begin to fly between them. can they learn how to control their power and also find their true love?

Yakitate no Go
A boy found a haunted go board which the ghost possesing it want to use the boy for him to acheive the hand of god. can the boy manage it with his no 1 passion, making bread is in the way?

Tenjo Rumble
Odinary on the outside, but tough fighters in the inside. don't let these students fool you. Class rivalry has managed to get the better of some of them, and a battle is brewing. Will the strongest win?

Fate Stay Chronicle
A magi will go to great length to get back the memories of his beloved. But standing in his way are 6 other magi that want to use it as the holy grail. 18+ scene

Eureka 21
During the future, American football is now played using the humanoid mecha LFO. Join our hero as he tries to overcome his fear to play the game he love and also the goverment that wants the LFO for themselves.

Initial Bleach
A racer has to make the most difficult decision in his life. Racing or Shinigami. Unable to pick either one he led a one man crusade to show drifting is cool to the rest of the shinigami world.

Gundam Seed Z
eh... we already have God Gundam do we?

Rozen Magikano
A boy is suprised to find that he gets a new maid, and to make it weirder, it's a doll!. Can the doll change the lame boy into a true man? What "Alice" have to do with it?

La Blue Naruto
A ninja finds adventure in the shikima realm. As we follow his journey as he grow up, we'll see how he cope with friends, rival, love, hatred and SEX. 18++

Shin Bible Black: The Harima saga
A student found an old book at his school. what does this book has to do with the weird behaviour of the student at his school? What does his cousin, a teacher here have to do with it? can he resist the tempting power of the book? 18++

Doraemon: Advent Children
Nobita comes home after years trying to find a cure for a disease that has been ravaging his town. Alongside him is his sidekick the Neko Robot Doraemon. can they find the cure before it's too late. Will his old friends take him back like before?[/spoiler]

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: February 20, 2009, 12:49:53 AM

WHAAAT. That is soooo lame, I'm not even going to comment on it much further.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: February 20, 2009, 03:39:42 AM
some crossover titles and synopsis i found somewhere ,i didnt em write all of it....  8D
[spoiler]SukiDunk
A bunch of rag tag basketball players learn the real meaning of teamwork, and also manly 'love'. Things got complicated when 2 of them fall for the same teammate. How will this turn out?

Karin +
An ordinary schoolgirl is actually not ordinary. Using her overflowing supply of blood, she fights the evil force that threaten to harm the earth. Expect boobies, hundreds shots of them

Revolutionary Otome Mai
yuri love galore in this series. Students with powers of Otome are being chosen to attend a special school. Sparks begin to fly between them. can they learn how to control their power and also find their true love?

Yakitate no Go
A boy found a haunted go board which the ghost possesing it want to use the boy for him to acheive the hand of god. can the boy manage it with his no 1 passion, making bread is in the way?

Tenjo Rumble
Odinary on the outside, but tough fighters in the inside. don't let these students fool you. Class rivalry has managed to get the better of some of them, and a battle is brewing. Will the strongest win?

Fate Stay Chronicle
A magi will go to great length to get back the memories of his beloved. But standing in his way are 6 other magi that want to use it as the holy grail. 18+ scene

Eureka 21
During the future, American football is now played using the humanoid mecha LFO. Join our hero as he tries to overcome his fear to play the game he love and also the goverment that wants the LFO for themselves.

Initial Bleach
A racer has to make the most difficult decision in his life. Racing or Shinigami. Unable to pick either one he led a one man crusade to show drifting is cool to the rest of the shinigami world.

Gundam Seed Z

Rozen Magikano
A boy is suprised to find that he gets a new maid, and to make it weirder, it's a doll!. Can the doll change the lame boy into a true man? What "Alice" have to do with it?

La Blue Naruto
A ninja finds adventure in the shikima realm. As we follow his journey as he grow up, we'll see how he cope with friends, rival, love, hatred and SEX. 18++

A student found an old book at his school. what does this book has to do with the weird behaviour of the student at his school? What does his cousin, a teacher here have to do with it? can he resist the tempting power of the book? 18++

Nobita comes home after years trying to find a cure for a disease that has been ravaging his town. Alongside him is his sidekick the Neko Robot Doraemon. can they find the cure before it's too late. Will his old friends take him back like before?[/spoiler]

Wut?!  ???

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #55 on: February 20, 2009, 05:54:54 AM
Is there SW/Code Geass crossover or Fate Stay Night crossover?

There might be.  Seeing as how SW/Bleach and SW/Eureka 7 are on that wiki. 

some crossover titles and synopsis i found somewhere ,i didnt write em at all....  8D
[spoiler]SukiDunk

Karin +

Revolutionary Otome Mai

Yakitate no Go

Tenjo Rumble

Fate Stay Chronicle

Eureka 21

Initial Bleach

Gundam Seed Z

Rozen Magikano

La Blue Naruto

Haha, La Blue Naruto.  Interesting.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: February 20, 2009, 06:16:08 AM
Karin +
now this, sounds... well... cant describe it. XD

also, Doraemon: Advent... Chil...dren...? *falls out of chair with laughter*

also, does this count?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #57 on: February 20, 2009, 09:39:51 AM
Haha, oh the trials and tribulations of speedsters in bed. XD

Anywho, was hitting "Random Page" on the TARDIS wiki and found this:

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Doctor_and_the_Enterprise

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #58 on: February 20, 2009, 11:16:56 AM
Karin +
Revolutionary Otome Mai
Yakitate no Go
Fate Stay Chronicle
Rozen Magikano

These 5~ make it happen! X3

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #59 on: February 27, 2009, 11:18:52 PM
Crossover... hmmm.... EXE and Boktai? That's a fairly obvious one that I am disappointed that no one mentioned yet, and it's real!

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #60 on: March 02, 2009, 06:50:43 AM
Just when I thought that the SW Fanon wiki couldn't get any stupider...

http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Pikachu

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: March 02, 2009, 06:54:19 AM
Devil May Cry/Mario Party

Devil May Party

*Nero throws dice at Wario*
Dante: THIS PARTY'S GETTIN' ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: March 02, 2009, 08:07:12 AM
Just when I thought that the SW Fanon wiki couldn't get any stupider...

http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Pikachu

:o  :O

It just did. 

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #63 on: March 02, 2009, 09:23:41 AM
Oh yeah, I saw this the other day but forgot to post it.

http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Rosen_Kreuz_Orden

Offline Galappan

• Mode Change
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Defense Mode
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: March 02, 2009, 11:55:03 AM
Rockman/Gundam:

Each faction have their on Gundam Weapons. The Guardian have Gundam Model X. The Hunters have Gundam Model A. The D.O.M.E have Gundam Model C.  8D

Rockman/Kamen Rider:

Each Rockmen must fight till the end. Seal all the Undead Mavericks & used Battle Chips......Cards for additional powers/abilities. The survivor will be the Rockman King of Destruction!!!

Rockman/Sailormoon:

X Crystal powerrrr make up!!!

[Inner Senshi]
Sailor X!
Sailor Harpuia!
Sailor Leviathan!
Sailor Fefnir!
Sailor Phantom!
[Outer Senshi]
Sailor Zero!
Sailor Axl!
Sailor Blues!
Sailor Forte!

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: March 02, 2009, 08:34:23 PM
A rockman/nanoha crossover.

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: March 03, 2009, 01:21:16 AM
A DISGAEA/nanoha crossover.
seriously.....i would like to see that divine buster like attack in Disgaea 3 versus Nanoha's divine buster  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: March 03, 2009, 12:56:45 PM
Starlight Breaker everything. 8D

I'm watching you all. Always watching.