VixyNyan · 389359

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1225 on: May 13, 2012, 12:14:03 AM
Nomura confirms in a Famitsu Interview that a demo will be coming to NA. "The demo will cover a portion of Sora's scenario in Traverse Town which features The World Ends With You characters, and also contain the co-op Dream Eater minigame, Flick Rush!" No one knows when, unfortunately.
on the plus side, the japanese demo didn't have flick rush, so we're already getting more than what they got (even though their demo came out after the game did)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #1226 on: May 13, 2012, 07:29:23 AM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1227 on: May 14, 2012, 03:05:00 AM
:3

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1228 on: May 15, 2012, 12:23:54 PM
I believe a lot of us have been waiting for this to show up.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv7TtGC0cVE[/youtube]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1229 on: May 17, 2012, 04:34:08 AM
Uses same footage. :/

Well, voices are ok. Still think KH2 had the best voice acting.

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
Reply #1230 on: May 17, 2012, 05:15:11 AM
Uses same footage. :/

Well, voices are ok. Still think KH2 had the best voice acting.

However Aeris (English VA) was the only one that I had a beef with... no emotion whatsoever in that voice.

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1231 on: May 17, 2012, 08:55:59 PM

better quality

All wrapped up in a special Kingdom Hearts branded magnetic box, the bundle will be released on July 31 for $54.99

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1232 on: May 17, 2012, 10:11:08 PM

and with the game at $40, it's a good deal. I mean, the art cards alone are worth something, as is the limited edition protective case. Definitely worth the extra $15.

Archer

Reply #1233 on: June 22, 2012, 11:06:37 AM
>Get the demo
>Finished in 2 minutes

Lamest demo ever.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1234 on: June 23, 2012, 04:32:55 AM
>Get the demo
>Finished in 2 minutes

Lamest demo ever.

It's nice to get familiar with the freeflow controls, and pretty fun to dash and flip everywhere. Traverse town is huge, and the worlds are only going to get bigger from there. Basic gameplay was what I expected, but everyone who played as Riku at some conventions say he's better because of the Command Styles from BBS. So I'm thankful we at least get a taste of what to come

Only real complaint I have is that the same bad KH camera is back, made worse by the dynamic freeflow movements.

Nomura confirms in a Famitsu Interview that a demo will be coming to NA. "The demo will cover a portion of Sora's scenario in Traverse Town which features The World Ends With You characters, and also contain the co-op Dream Eater minigame, Flick Rush!" No one knows when, unfortunately.

NO.MU.RA.

Archer

Reply #1235 on: June 23, 2012, 06:28:16 AM
Oh the demo was definitely fun no doubt about that, the length just surprised me. I was expecting a just a little more.

Messing around with flowmotion was way more fun than I expected, I'll definitely enjoy messing around with that some more in the actual game.

Offline OBJECTION MAN

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1236 on: June 23, 2012, 08:47:04 AM
Am I perhaps the only one who felt the game was faster paced than the previous titles? To the point where it became hard to take in what the hell was going on during battle half the time. Also my hands cramped up before the demo was even over. Not a good sign on my end. I preordered it, but I worry it may be sharing a shelf space with other games I never seem to get around to playing, much less completing.

TWITCH   ➧ TWITTER   ➧ DISCORD   ➧ MY GAMES

Knockout Mondays
Experimental day: Fighting game engine project Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

WIP Wednesdays
Hamster Drop Gold Edition Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

Weekend Game Hangout
Marc, Amber, & Friends (Saturday Evening EST)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1237 on: June 23, 2012, 10:53:33 PM
Am I perhaps the only one who felt the game was faster paced than the previous titles? To the point where it became hard to take in what the hell was going on during battle half the time. Also my hands cramped up before the demo was even over. Not a good sign on my end. I preordered it, but I worry it may be sharing a shelf space with other games I never seem to get around to playing, much less completing.

Fast paced as in the flowmotion or Sora's running? Flowmotion making it fast paced makes sense, I mean, that's the point of it. I didn't really have a problem with convolution during battle, if anything, the framerate dips made it a little difficult sometimes to catch what was going on. I also noticed Sora runs at a noticeably faster pace than the previous games.

Offline OBJECTION MAN

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1238 on: June 24, 2012, 12:28:22 AM
I mean even without it.

TWITCH   ➧ TWITTER   ➧ DISCORD   ➧ MY GAMES

Knockout Mondays
Experimental day: Fighting game engine project Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

WIP Wednesdays
Hamster Drop Gold Edition Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

Weekend Game Hangout
Marc, Amber, & Friends (Saturday Evening EST)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1239 on: July 22, 2012, 10:22:44 PM
Anyone here preorder the MoME? I just went for the standard game since I'm running low on cash.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1240 on: July 22, 2012, 11:03:03 PM
I have it fully paid off. From what I've heard it's pretty nice. US AR cards have different designs than the JP ones too.

Archer

Reply #1241 on: July 27, 2012, 02:42:37 PM
Ah, Dream Drop Distance, what can I say.

I've finished The Grid with both Sora and Riku so far and I'm taking a break. I'm not like I used to be when I played Birth by Sleep and didn't put it down until I was finished, but then this game isn't as good.

Sceneries that are more sparce, not as great enemies, story's inexistant, and...
...well, the [tornado fang]ing Nintendogs ability-winning sheet is horrible.

Plus there are no great villains either or rather no villains at all - just bigass Dream Eaters.

The Disney stories themselves are pretty terrible themselves this time around too, I mean they get a lot cut and get compressed of course but its worse than usual. Having it split up between two characters doesn't help either.

Honestly with La Cité des Cloches, I probably would have been completely lost if I hadn't seen the movie before. And the city's big enough, but it's all so empty.

It's just a big empty space with dream eaters. Just like the rest of the game.

Oh, and the TWEWY part? Completely pointless.

They didn't have any character at all here, they were a complete waste of Traverse Town.  

Why include amazing new areas like the post office with the rail grinds if it's not even gonna be used properly?

I used to really like Traverse Town because of its style and because it seemed like a city all lost characters set up shop in. Now it's just an abandoned dump with nothing. New areas look good, but why are they even there?

They could have tied it in with the story or something, but nope.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1242 on: July 27, 2012, 06:43:22 PM
Oh, come on. Everyone knew the story wasn't going to be intense like BBS. And why are you mentioning the empty worlds? EVERY Kingdom Hearts game has empty worlds.

I disagree on the TWEWY part. I've watched a few scenes with Joshua, and he seems to be just as much as a jerk/know-it-all like the original. Truthfully, the characters act like they're supposed to in this game. Less interesting because KH3D's plot is nowhere near as complex and brilliant as TWEWY, but it's still great to see them again. Though I'm probably biased, due to being a huge TWEWY fan.

(I don't mind the Nintendogs thing, as long as the petting only takes a couple of minutes)

How do you feel about the combat?

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #1243 on: July 31, 2012, 04:12:47 PM
As the last country between JP, PAL and US (respectively) to get KH3D's release, I've officially got my copy of the game now myself. Time to see if this baby was worth the purchase (and pray that it isn't the hardest game yet).

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #1244 on: September 20, 2012, 04:35:39 AM
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201209/20021391.html

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3 with a 2013 release.

In the collection are these games:
- KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
- KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
- KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days

Also mentions KINGDOM HEARTS for PC Browser.

Don't know why not X360. ^^;

Quote from: anon
HD Collection, will include 3 games.
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, now with also japanese voices
Re: Chain of Memories
358/2 Days, this time in form of a movie (not a game)
"<System>
Included as a full HD remake theater story part I was released the Nintendo DS in 2009 "KH 358/2 Days". Enjoy the story as a video work."

Kingdom Hearts HD -1.5 Remix- includes:
- KH Final Mix HD with Japanese voices
- KH Re:CoM HD
- KH 358/2 Days cutscenes remade in HD in theater mode

Kingdom Hearts for PC Browsers is:
- Online social game for browsers
- Customize your avatar and explore worlds
- Card battling system

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1245 on: September 20, 2012, 05:03:46 AM
Yeah, pretty nifty. Though a full remake of Days would be cool, this is nice too. :D

and the reason for no 360 is probably for lack of fanbase on that system whereas they're more likely to find one on PS3 (since the originals were PS2) and therefore more easily guarantee sales.  That's what I think at least.

Archer

Reply #1246 on: September 20, 2012, 05:15:45 AM
Square Enix actively avoiding the possibility of a Kingdom Hearts 3 as much as possible never stops amusing me.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1247 on: September 20, 2012, 05:25:43 AM
Square Enix actively avoiding the possibility of a Kingdom Hearts 3 as much as possible never stops amusing me.
Actually they said it was next at the presentation. Something like "The next Kingdom Hearts is 3" or something. They're just releasing this and probably a 2.5 with 2 and Re:coded (and probably BBS thrown in) to refresh people's memories. And to shut up the I WANT HD COLLECTION whiners.

Also this and 3 were hinted at in 3D's Secret Message.

Archer

Reply #1248 on: September 20, 2012, 05:35:52 AM
to refresh people's memories.

That's the dumbest reason ever.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1249 on: September 20, 2012, 05:39:12 AM
HEY FOR A GAME THAT HAS TO DEAL IN PART WITH MEMORIES IT'S APPROPRIATE! :P