Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #50 on: September 01, 2012, 03:44:31 AM
Except that's not Shiki.

Hmm, that must mean that cat must be a part of a popular toy brand in-universe, which kinda threw me off since Shiki carries the doll around. She's also wearing headphones, probably to drown out the noise as Neku did. This could be a new protag which carries both traits of Neku and Shiki..

Though Shiki Mode would be nice, as it would show the events from another viewpoint.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #52 on: September 01, 2012, 04:22:54 AM
Oh i only posted the url like that for those folks who may not be bright enough to figure that out themselves. Click on it and OHEY IT'S THE SAME PICTURE

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: September 01, 2012, 04:38:12 AM
I totally figured out who the mystery girl is.

Shiki's nobody appeared when Neku released her sleeping heart from his. She has headphones because she embodies Neku's personality, and Eri's Mr. Mew doll because of Shiki's bond with her best friend. Her nobody lacks Shiki's black hair, and a lot of her traits, because she despised her true self, and longed to be perfect like her friend Eri. Thus, Shiki's nobody resembles Eri and Neku.

It only took me a matter of seconds to craft this story. And yes, I'm terribly bored.

Offline megaman24681012

• Toa of Ice
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Shoulda chose a better name.
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: September 01, 2012, 04:45:55 AM
I totally figured out who the mystery girl is.

Shiki's nobody appeared when Neku released her sleeping heart from his. She has headphones because she embodies Neku's personality, and Eri's Mr. Mew doll because of Shiki's bond with her best friend. Her nobody lacks Shiki's black hair, and a lot of her traits, because she despised her true self, and longed to be perfect like her friend Eri. Thus, Shiki's nobody resembles Eri and Neku.

It only took me a matter of seconds to craft this story. And yes, I'm terribly bored.

Considering that SE has officially connected the TWEWY ang KH universes, this probably isn't far off from the truth.

Unfortunately.  :|

Kopaka: "That leaves you and I, Tahu Nuva."
Tahu: "No. That leaves only me."

Archer

Reply #55 on: September 01, 2012, 07:46:56 AM
SE has officially connected the TWEWY ang KH universes

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #56 on: September 01, 2012, 08:47:49 AM

exactly

just as with the FF characters (with the notable exception of Auron), the TWEWY gang in Traverse Town were but alternate universe versions of themselves, and NOT the same versions as in the actual game. Think of it as Another Day; it's the same deal. Same characters, alternate universe (mentioned as such in the Secret Reports). Though Neku told Sora, "See you in Shibuya," he was referencing a different Shibuya than that of the main plot in TWEWY.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything