Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393363

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6950 on: September 12, 2018, 03:34:56 AM
"They are since Kai wants to join the Resistance and Ruby wants to hear our side of the situation." Fugo replied as he got in the driver's seat "And yeah everyone should fit, so no riding on the roof for you Ammy.  And I guess Haku is too since apparently a friend of her's is with us.....uh by the way who are they Haku?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #6951 on: September 12, 2018, 03:45:46 AM
"Well, in any case while we're at the lab I can get my jacket back, the pod I was in generated these clothes so I can easily figure out how to give Ruby proper clothing. The old man really made lots of good stuff when he was working with Lightcorp, shame that cheapass dick Larry ruined everything."

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #6952 on: September 12, 2018, 06:29:58 AM
Haku responded to Fugo's question on her friends' smiling as always.

"One's name is Katheron. She's about my height, with shoulder length black hair. The other one's my husband..."

She twitched an eye for a moment, as if she made an error, before retaining her smile.

"...well was my husband before we got separated."

She paused for a moment, trying to remember his name.

"Karring was his name I believe." she said. "Brownish ginger hair he has, with an attitude as fast as our energetic friend here." she says, poking a quick glance at Ruby.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 10:33:42 PM by Mr. Haxwell »

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6953 on: September 12, 2018, 06:58:34 AM
"Oh.....Karring." Fugo facepalmed "Don't blame you for breaking up with him, let's just say I kind of don't like him and it doesn't help he apparently got on my boss's bad side pretty damn quick."

Fugo however felt something....quite off about Haku, and the fact that she seemed to always be smiling but decided not to bring it up at the moment.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6954 on: September 12, 2018, 07:44:48 AM
"U..uhh... O..kay."

The sudden stutter in her voice, nearly broke her smile. But she still withholds her cheerful expression, just to convince him nothing's wrong.

"But the truth is, this was more my fault. I had my wedding ring stolen, but wherever it is, I'm sure my friend has it. But I see he's already causing some trouble. Right now, I hope he's still okay, knowing about this war, this Wily started." she says this in a cheerful tone.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 10:36:13 PM by Mr. Haxwell »

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6955 on: September 12, 2018, 08:02:51 AM
The velocity from the GST's thrusters boosted him forward at a tremendous speed, and Arche could feel his heart rate increase the faster it got. His hands gripped the controls tight and his teeth gritted the moment that the enemy mobile suits were in his sight.

"Okay, okay, uhh..." His eyes darted around the control panel and he spoke aloud to the operating system, "Where are the blasters on this thing?"

"Squeeze the lever on the control sticks to fire standard ammunition. The red button on top initiates firing of the laser cannon. Additional options are available, if you'd like to know more."

Arche nodded. "Alright, got it."

"Would you like to enable auto-pilot?"

He shook his head and steeled his gaze forward, "No, I can take it from here." As he got closer to the mobile suits, Arche weaved his way behind them and fired his weapon. A few of his shots clipped one of them in the shoulder, but the other suit managed to dodge them.

"Damnit!" Arche cursed under his breath as both of them started firing wildly at him. He narrowly avoided their laser blasts, and began firing more of his ammunition, but it was difficult to get a clear shot in his current state, "Pursuit Mode just isn't cutting it for close range... switch to Battle Mode!"

"Now entering Battle Mode."

The GST transformed from a high-speed jet back into its original mech suit. Just then, he noticed a flashing icon on the touch screen that read "Meteor Sword". His eyes lit up, "I don't know what that is, but I want it!" Arche slammed his finger on the icon, and a bright red beam saber materialized in the suit's right hand. A smirk stretched along his face and he prepared to dash ahead, "Here we go!"

Launching forward, the GST dodged the incoming fire and he swung his blade with great force, slicing the mobile suit's leg clean off. As the mobile suit tried to go in for another attack, Arche swiftly grabbed the blaster from his hip and fired a round into the enemy's head - direct hit!

As the suit was malfunctioning with sparks flying everywhere, the second mobile suit quickly ducked behind and sliced through his friend, the tip of his saber cutting into the torso of Arche's GST. "Wh-what the hell?!" He yelled out, completely caught off guard, and flew backwards.

The second mobile suit tossed his friend's remains away, the dismembered pieces exploding in the distance.

Arche held his damaged toso and decided on his next move. "[parasitic bomb]... he's a slippery little bastard..."

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #6956 on: September 12, 2018, 10:27:30 AM
Ruby's head tracked back and forth as the various people in the group, and she ducked her head in embarrassment at Vieri's declaration.

"Th-Thanks....B-But I can fight!"

She looked up again, seeming to gain confidence as she spoke.

"Fighting's kinda what I was built to do, after all. My sisters and I were meant to work as a team, at least according to the Doctor. So,um...thank you very much for your help, but I'll pull my weight, too!"

She gave an awkward looking bow/nod before realizing something else.

"Oh! Uh, I'd like to come with you, but don't worry about fitting me in the van. I'll be able to keep up with you, no problem. I'm pretty fast on my feet, y'know!"

At that point she adopted a comically smug expression and planted her fists on her hips. After a moment, she shrank back a little and started to fidget nervously, almost mumbling her words.

"That, and....I kinda...don't like enclosed spaces all that much..."

Kai, meanwhile, silently moved over to the van and hopped up onto the roof, lodging his fingers just underneath the metal at the top of the windscreen to anchor himself. His presence on the network had gone quiet again, but in his own head he'd been grinning like a lunatic ever since Fugo agreed to help him join the Resistance.

"Just wait, old man.....I am NOT done with you...Haha....!"

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6957 on: September 12, 2018, 04:29:05 PM
"Alright, next stop is the lab! Most of the stuff still works so if any of you need weapons or repairs you should be able to get them."

Touko put her sunglasses back on, once again hiding her golden irises from view.

"Lead the way, van ninja!"

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6958 on: September 12, 2018, 05:30:59 PM
Ammy perked up at the mention of weapons. "Something a little more punchy than a knife would be nice."

Vieri merely hmmphs smugly.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6959 on: September 12, 2018, 05:56:16 PM
"Any metal to my knowledge would do. But my jitte is all the offense and defense I need." says Haku unconcerned.

Fear me.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6960 on: September 12, 2018, 06:59:05 PM
(Ok, first thing's first. My last DWII post way back in March 20, 2016 is going to be retconned given the current Kai-Ruby arc. Secondly... Boy am I rusty...)

Back at the WDS, Dr. Wily II was massaging the bridge of his nose. It felt like he had just woken up from a two year coma. The constant beeping on his console is not helping, as he hastily turns it off, totally overlooking a warning message that there was a slight and very short disturbance from the robot graveyard.

As his head starts to clear, Dr. Wily II remembered that there was still a space battle happening, and begins to spin around in his evil spinning chair. More still needs to be done, and boforte best not [tornado fang] it up.

boforte laughed as he finally sees explosions that are not coming from his mobile armour... Only to stare aghast that the three mobile suits were still mostly intact, although one did seem a bit more worse for wear.

boforte - GAH YOU ASSHOLES! JUST DIE!!!

The head of the mobile armour began to detach from the main body, and charged towards the FXE-Z with a glowing red eye, while the skull eyes on the main body unleashed another wide sweeping laser blast at the other two mobile suits.

(So yea, DWII now doesn't know of Ruby's reactivation. Nor of Ky/Kai.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6961 on: September 12, 2018, 07:12:10 PM
Fugo really started getting horror movie vibes from Haku, but once again decided to ignore it to focus more on the situation at hand.  He also wondered why Kai oped to sit on the roof like Ammy was talking about even though there was still plenty of room in the van, but figured it was because he didn't want to socialize more than he had to already had and/or he secretly just wanted to look like a badass.

"Yeah I suppose there probably would be some weapons there, if not we can get you guys some stuff later either at the base or I can send you some stuff from the shop." Fugo replied "Okay Ruby get ready I'm gonna punch it.

Fugo started the car and started driving to their next destination.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #6962 on: September 13, 2018, 01:12:23 AM

boforte laughed as he finally sees explosions that are not coming from his mobile armour... Only to stare aghast that the three mobile suits were still mostly intact, although one did seem a bit more worse for wear.

boforte - GAH YOU ASSHOLES! JUST DIE!!!

The head of the mobile armour began to detach from the main body, and charged towards the FXE-Z with a glowing red eye, while the skull eyes on the main body unleashed another wide sweeping laser blast at the other two mobile suits.

Now's our chance… I just hope the FXE-Z holds together! Fxeni thinks to himself as he grasps the controls tightly. He glances over what's left of the console in front of him; most of it was wrecked and was of no use in its current state. He will have to rely on his instincts. Almost on cue, he senses an enormous aggressive pressure making a beeline towards him.

“Is that all you've got? From all your posturing, I expected to be space dust by now!” Fxeni taunts over the comm, the FXE-Z brandishing its Beam Scythe at the ready.

“JUST DIEEEEEEE!!!” boforte yells back, the head of the mobile armour picking up speed. The FXE-Z fires its vulcans as a distraction, thrusters prepped for action. As the head was about to make contact, the FXE-Z boosted upwards and then rammed into the head.

Hold together! Fxeni thinks to himself as he pushes the thrusters to the max, leading the mobile armour's head towards one of the beams coming from the body.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6963 on: September 13, 2018, 05:50:21 AM
"Okay I think see what he's doing, guess I need to do my part." Asch thought "Though I am getting a little concerned that I am starting to get the flow of Fxeni's crazy plans."

Asch fired up what little power his thrusters had left on the Magmarock to lead the beam on to the mech head as Fxeni was pushing it.

Sakura once again activated her Beam Curtain to absorb the beam once again.

"Really getting sick of me having to be on the defensive." Sakura sighed "But since he's focused on Fxeni at least I can just snipe him while he's busy."

She fired up the Beam Rifle of the Zettaireido straight at boforte, whether she'll get his attention or not she'd have a few aces up her sleeve.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6964 on: September 13, 2018, 02:54:48 PM
"Hey look there it is! You guys get ready to stop."

Touko pointed ahead at the lab and directed the van into the open garage.

"Ok guys, welcome to the old man's lab! In here there's plenty of stuff and goofy inventions. I need to check the ship to make sure its got fuel but otherwise feel free to look around and take what you need, more can always be made."

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6965 on: September 13, 2018, 05:40:23 PM
Exiting the van, Haku looks around with amazement.

"Wow this place looks wonderful." she says, walking nonchalantly around. "If only it was little more tidied up more." she added, viewing the mess of stuff, gear, or possibly junk all out of place; as she seems interested in the scraps of disposable metallic parts of many robots that were recently salvaged.

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6966 on: September 13, 2018, 06:39:23 PM
"This place sure has some interesting equipment, how come he had all this?" Fugo pondered.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6967 on: September 13, 2018, 11:45:27 PM
Vieri's reaction to the lab was... Guarded, to say the least. Being she pointed her sword at everything that made so much as a whirr or a tick.

Ammy was less cautious. "Hey, what does thi- GAAAH" He screeched as his curious poke at what was very clearly some sort of a tesla coil ended badly for him. Sucking on his now scorched finger, he moved to catch up with the rest of the party. "So is the ship... Safe? Like, we won't be flying into a mortar and having the hull blown to shreds only for the rest of us to freeze and drift eternally in the endless absolute zero depths of space?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6968 on: September 13, 2018, 11:55:32 PM
"You got nothing to worry about, the old guy may have worked for those cheapskates at lightcorp, but he built everything of his own with love and care."

Touko tried to address the worries of the people she had brought into this now abandoned lab.

"Just uhh.... don't touch the obviously dangerous stuff. Like things that zap or have sharp bits. Or the telepods, one time he tried to put a sandwich in there to test it and a mosquito flew in there and we had a flying bloodsucking hoagie on the loose for weeks."

Touko analyzed the ship for a bit, noticing it needed a part she hopped down to a printer looking device.

"Ok so here's our 3D Printer, its a bit more advanced than that but its a 3D Printer lets be honest. I have to make these two parts here... and now its ready for anybody else should they need it."

Grabbing the two parts she needed she ran back to the ship to install them.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6969 on: September 13, 2018, 11:58:29 PM
"Again.....why would your Doc have a need to make all this stuff again....?" Fugo raised an eyebrow as he tried imagining said hoagie mosquito monster.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #6970 on: September 14, 2018, 12:49:48 AM
Kai and Ruby had been almost completely silent during the tour, opting to converse amongst themselves in private instead, mostly just discussing recent events (because honestly, after a week - or months, in Kai's case - of wandering the planet without any kind of social contact at all, today was just a bit overwhelming.) and throwing ideas out regarding their steps going forward.

In the real world, Ruby frowned at the rather subdued feeling she was getting from Kai, like he was deliberately holding back what he was really thinking, but decided not to call him on it just yet. He'd been helpful, if rather distant, ever since their first meeting and she assumed he was just being cautious around so many new people. Personally, she thought it was all rather exciting.

They both caught Touko's announcement of the "3D Printer", and wandered over to investigate, Ruby leaning in with an expression of gleeful curiosity, and Kai hanging back to observe from a distance and discretely (he hoped) scan the thing.

[R: Wow! This is awesome! The Doctor has one of these too, I think, but we never got to see it.]

[K: It's.....impressive, if it does what Touko claims it does.]

Ruby spaced out for a long moment.

[R: Hey. You think this thing can make weapons?]

Kai blinked. He'd been pondering that particular situation ever since they'd first seen the van. Neither of them were currently armed, Ruby was completely unarmoured, and his own armour was in such a state of disrepair it was a wonder it hadn't fallen off yet. Tilting his head, he gingerly poked at the machine over the network, assessing its' coding with a practiced eye.

[K: Seems like it. You have something in mind?]

A feeling of excitement hit him from Ruby's side of their link.

[R: Uh-huh! I kinda miss my old weapon, but I've had an idea that I think'd be just as awesome as Crescent Rose!]

She (mentally) held the blueprints out expectantly, and Kai hesitantly accepted the more direct connection to receive them. After he'd scanned the file (Ruby might be friendly, but she was still a Wilybot) to make sure it was safe he gave her apparent plans a once over and quirked a brow at the amount of detail she'd packed in.

[K: This is.....interesting. You came up with this yourself?]

[R: Yep! So, think this machine could make it?]

[K:.....I don't see why not.]

He was about to upload the schematics she'd given him to the machine when she prodded him again.

[R: Hey. You should get something for yourself, too.]

[K: Mm....maybe some other time. I'm not sure what I'd want right now....]

That was a lie. He wanted his Thunderseal, but was well aware that recreating that particular weapon would've caused way more problems than he'd be happy dealing with, so he grudgingly shelved the idea of having it back. Ruby, however, was undeterred.

[R: Not a problem! I came up with something for you, as well!]

The transfer request happened so suddenly that she'd practically slapped him across the face with the plans, and he accepted them with a mental eye-roll. What he saw.....

[K: You designed this for me? You know I don't know if I'd be able to even use this?]

[R: Aw, c'mon! You'd look awesome with that thing! You could at least try it, I mean, the machine to make it is right here. Unless you want to go punching everything we might have to fight....and no offense, but one of my sisters'd kick your butt if you tried that.]

She raised a valid point. It was all good and well saying he wanted to aid the Resistance (as selfish as his motives might be), but he would need to be armed for that to be a practical reality. Still....

[K: .....You realise I'd still technically be punching things if I agree to this?]

[R: Yah-huh. That's why I included the other thing. Plus...]

The last bit came across so quiet it may as well have just been static.

[K: Sorry, what?]

[R: I said I like transforming weapons, OK? They're cool....]

Kai thought about it for a moment and gave a mental shrug. He could always find something else if this didn't pan out.

[K: Okay, fine, let's try it.]

[R: Oh, wait! One more thing!]

[K: .....]

In the real world, Ruby looked herself over, and ran a finger along the collar of Touko's coat, currently draped over her shoulders.

[R: You think this thing can do clothes, too?]

Another transfer request before he could even respond.

[K: You want that?]

[R: Yep!]

[K: Well.....I guess we can try that, too. Mind if I make a suggestion, though?]

[R: Sure!]

This time, he sent her something. The sensation he got in response was akin to that of a child tearing the wrapping off an unexpected Christmas gift.

[R: Ohmygosh-that-looks-so-cool! And....ah! I can wear it at the same time as...!]

[K: Yes. So, you want that as well?]

[R: YES PLEASE]

Kai snickered.

[K: Sure. Let's get that done, shall we?]

Reaching back over the link to the machine, he submitted all the designs he'd been given, plus one or two of his own that he hadn't shared. He didn't think his armour would be an easy fix, so it'd be better to just discard it and start fresh, right?

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6971 on: September 14, 2018, 12:53:38 AM
"He worked for a company that was making stuff, so he offered up inventions. turns out all they really wanted was a cheap reproducible robot that could look like somebody's lover. I'm not gonna lie he probably stole a bunch of this stuff. Wasn't the most scrupulous person out there."

Touko answered pretty matter-of-factly, kind of ashamed of her doc's rampant lack of care for the law. Looking over at Kai and Ruby impressed at the 3D Printer like a pair of dogs looking expectantly at a bag of treats.

"Hey while you're down there can you print some refreshments? I think the edibles module was installed before the old guy croaked, i'm not sure how good it'll be but even robots get hungry you know."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6972 on: September 14, 2018, 12:57:09 AM
"Eh I honestly don't really care all that much so long as he doesn't use this stuff for horrible things like Wily." Fugo shrugged. "....I kind of find it funny I'm the one saying that to be honest."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #6973 on: September 14, 2018, 01:03:55 AM
"Eh, he really was just kind of a loon, never really liked the scientific community at large, especially after Lardass Light fired him and took his work, he definitely didn't care for Wily. I guess he was like that strange russian, in all honesty."

Touko fumbled with a few more wires.

"Anyway, ship should be ready as soon as its fueled up. Its in full working order now."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6974 on: September 14, 2018, 01:13:47 AM
"Cool, guess I'll make some food first." Fugo nodded as he went towards the 3D Printer "Wonder if it tastes better or worse than the stuff you can make with a Replicator."

Fugo normally would have made a sanwich but after hearung about the hoagie monster decided against it.

He started by making some food he could eat one handed like curry buns, brownies, rice balls and corn dogs.

"Hmm I guess while I'm here, any food you want specifically Vieri, I know your tastes are probably gonna be different than ours and I know the last thing you want is to touch an unknown machine." Fugo called out to the warrior who was still pointing her sword at random machines.