The "What are you currently playing?" Thread

Saber · 729004

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2300 on: February 05, 2011, 06:43:59 PM
Finished Atelier Annie: Alchemists of Sera Island with a Manager Ending.

Now playing Blur.

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2301 on: February 06, 2011, 03:16:21 PM
Ore no Imouto Portable

goddamn Akagi

yes i got his stupid ending  8D

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #2302 on: February 06, 2011, 07:00:13 PM
Having completed RM2CW's gallery, I'm now back on Monster Hunter Tri.

Diablos is kicking my ass. O:<  I swear, once the quest is cleared, NEVER AGAIN will I battle him in single-player.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline lizardcommando

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Lizardcommando's Youtube Page
Reply #2303 on: February 07, 2011, 03:43:11 AM
I just started playing Demon's Souls. That game is friggin' tough. I probably shouldn't have picked the Wanderer Class...

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
  • 'Ya better pray to Martel one last time...
    • View Profile
    • My Chatango Chatpod From When I Was Still A Nooblet
Reply #2304 on: February 07, 2011, 09:30:25 PM
Now Playing:

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - It's been about a year.

Recently Completed:

Tales of Symphonia - Oddly enough, I don't feel satisfied.

Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality.

I learned that all things explode in slowmotion if you punch them hard enough.

You may have to be on fire for that to happen, though.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #2305 on: February 08, 2011, 02:43:11 AM
Mostly playing Z1 for the hell of it again, now it feels really easy to me now.. :\

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2306 on: February 15, 2011, 07:17:57 AM
In Wizardry, the party has discovered a jail in the castle.  Dengar also gained a level and learned Itching skin.  He found some more keys (he's carrying all of the keys) and some other items, which due to their nature (academia and arcane), were passed to Zuckuss.  So now, Zuckuss is toting around a dead man's log book and a Terror scroll.   4-LOM got a new instrument!  He now has a harmonium to play, which irritates the enemies.

The trek through the jail (they're still trekking through it) was punctuated by battle after battle after battle.  Ain't no rest for the wicked (or our intrepid heroes).  During a lull in the fighting, they settled down for a rest when a group of scallywags stumbled upon them.  So, groggily, Bossk, IG-88, Greedo, Dengar, and 4-LOM start fighting.  While Zuckuss sleeps through the entire battle.

Zuckuss: "We were in a battle?  Why didn't anyone wake me up?!"

Bossk: "You looked so peaceful..."

There's still more of the prison to explore, but since there was a lull in the fighting after that last battle that Zuckuss slept through, we decided to stop playing for the night.  

Tune in next time to see if our band of bumbling bounty hunters can best the baddies for booty in the next installment of... Wizardry 6: Bane of the Cosmic Forge!

Posted on: February 08, 2011, 03:45:12 AM
It's Grind Time in Wizardry, which is kinda like Mime Time, only not as funny.  There was some limited exploration just to flesh out a map, but otherwise, the party just fought baddies.  After a fight with a rogue, however, 4-LOM acquired three rutabagas.  We're not sure if they can eat the rutabagas or if Zuckuss could use them to make spells.  Haven't played with those, yet.

Bossk, IG-88, and Greedo each gained a level, so they're all at level 6.  No rank changes yet, and bonus points were dumped in their Shielding, as they're the front line.

And the PC sound "music" sounds like Dengar beat-boxing.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #2307 on: February 16, 2011, 12:02:59 AM
At this time, I'm playing the PC version of Dead Space 2 (my brother downloaded the game himself, not me). So far Normal mode isn't offering much of challenge like RE4 on Professional mode, but I just want to get into the game's story before I can take on any challenges in the game. I'm already into Chapter 8 of the game...

Trying to get 100% on items in Bayonetta by coping down a guide from GameFAQs onto a notebook so I use it anytime I need it, but man there's a lot to jot down. XD I'm also messing around with ZSNES and playing Demon's Crest, I'm surprised Nintendo didn't get this game on VC yet, I'm starting to like this game. I'm probably going to try out the PS1 version Thunder Force V later on ePSXe.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2308 on: February 16, 2011, 01:21:10 AM
Ore no Imouto Portable

goddamn Akagi

yes i got his stupid ending  8D
A Visual Novel?
Translation of some sort?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2309 on: February 16, 2011, 01:59:13 AM
Rockman Complete Works 2 Again.

DRAGON: SLAYED
BLOCK THINGS: HUMILIATED
GUTS TANK: DOMINATED
BOOBEAM: [tornado fang]'d OVER

And on Wily's 2nd part I got the one hit kill with the crash bombs completely out of luck.

EDIT: [tornado fang] YES I BEAT IT. (First time I beat it I beat it on easy back on the MMAC.)

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2310 on: February 16, 2011, 02:12:06 AM
A Visual Novel?
Translation of some sort?
Yup,a VN,and no translations yet a this moment.....or probably there wont be any translation,who knows.I play only by instinct and little japanese knowledge just by hearing what the characters were talking :|

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2311 on: February 16, 2011, 02:18:26 AM
Wow, that's badass.
Of course I'm not ready to shell out for it until I get some grasp on moonspeak.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2312 on: February 16, 2011, 05:08:31 AM
It's still Grind Time for our band of bounty hunters.  They fought some rats, bats, slimes, and vines.  The rutabagas 4-LOM has can be eaten.  And Zuckuss leveled up and learned Blinding Flash to try and round out his spellbook with a fire-based spell.  And we found that resting during battle (if the other characters can go at it alone with no trouble) restores mana better than resting outside of battle.  So, Zuckuss gets his sleep during the latter turns of each battle.  That way, he can heal anyone who needs healing.

Dengar is gradually beefing up his healing skills.  He still can't do much more than slap a band-aid on a wound, but he's working at it.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #2313 on: February 18, 2011, 05:12:27 AM
- Cleared most of the mega man zero collection; if I knew where everthing was from memory, I'd go 100% clearance.

- Tried to run Back to The Future part 1, but apparently I need to get something in order to run. Oh well, at least I have Monkey Island.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #2314 on: February 18, 2011, 05:50:19 AM
- Tried to run Back to The Future part 1, but apparently I need to get something in order to run. Oh well, at least I have Monkey Island.
If you're stuck on the "Play" Button not working, try running the game in Administrator. That should fix it.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2315 on: February 19, 2011, 03:21:17 AM
Dragon Quest VI, and checking out some Phoe- [objection!]

FOR WHAT?!?

Ahem. Anyways, I'm also playing Phoenix Wright.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2316 on: February 19, 2011, 07:02:38 AM
Finally got around to beating Persona 3. Yay. It only took me 75 hours and 39 minutes. The final boss was quite a pushover, it was longer than it was difficult. The ending was ;___; but "Maya's" part of the epilogue only reassured me that she's the best freaking S.Link in the game XD

Well, time to start my FeMC run I guess.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
  • 'Ya better pray to Martel one last time...
    • View Profile
    • My Chatango Chatpod From When I Was Still A Nooblet
Reply #2317 on: February 19, 2011, 05:42:06 PM
Finally got around to beating Persona 3. Yay. It only took me 75 hours and 39 minutes. The final boss was quite a pushover, it was longer than it was difficult.

I know how that feels.

Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality.

I learned that all things explode in slowmotion if you punch them hard enough.

You may have to be on fire for that to happen, though.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #2318 on: February 22, 2011, 02:57:25 AM
Chocobo Dungeon 2.

So good man! so good!

It's also hard.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #2319 on: February 22, 2011, 09:11:00 AM
At any given moment I could be playing at least Metal Gear Solid 4, Bayonetta, Megaman 9 or Final Fantasy 8.

I'm not sure yet.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2320 on: February 23, 2011, 12:31:18 AM
Beat Cave Story (Wii Version.)

Actually, I got down to the last form of Ballos and got killed about 2 seconds before I would've won (On Boss Attack and the normal game.)

But you know what, [tornado fang] it. I beat it, I've already seen the ending anyway. I'm not busting my ass to go through hell again to try once more at ballos just to get my ass handed to me on the final part again.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #2321 on: February 23, 2011, 12:37:41 AM
I can agree. I FINALLY reached him and bam, he kicks my ass the first two tries on form 1. 2nd form he barely lifted his ugly-ass face to do anything.

On a side note, I'm happy that I got my twin Celebrrrris at Gamestop today in both Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon SS. I think I am ready until March, where Vinciniti's debut starts.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2322 on: February 23, 2011, 05:55:57 AM
Ratchet & Clank Future TOD and Arkham Asylum.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2323 on: February 23, 2011, 05:57:41 AM
It's still Grind Time in Wizardry 6, only mixed with exploration and a need to remap the entire second dungeon.  While exploring a tower, a rafter falls on the bounty hunters.  Dengar inspects it, but can't tell if it was booby-trapped or if it had just fallen due to crappy architecture.  After dispatching some rats, they climb the tower and go outside, overlooking the surrounding kingdom.  Then, they go inside and Dengar finds a crusty treasure chest in a small vault.  Greedo disarms the trap and the loot is divided between Bossk and Dengar (Dengar gets the keys and Bossk gets the cloth shirt and pants to sell later).

They return to the previous dungeon and begin to climb another set of stairs.  Suddenly, they hear a scampering ahead of them.  The bounty hunters follow the sound.  A door slams and beyond it, they can hear heavy breathing.  Then, a voice:

"Go away!  I said, go away!  I won't come out, I don't care who you are!"

So far, Bossk can't think of the right things to say to lure this person out.  So, the group turn and are ambushed by rogues.  They easily dispatch them and Greedo acquires more dirks.  Then, they return to the previous dungeon in a vain attempt to relocate the steps to the bell tower.  Several wrong turns and battles later, we realize that the dungeon needs to be remapped, so that is the next logical step.

Oh, the rutabagas that 4-LOM has can be eaten.  They restore bits of health and stamina.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2324 on: February 24, 2011, 11:27:15 PM
YES! OH SWEET [tornado fang]ing GOD YES! I FINALLY BEAT MEGAMAN AND BASS. On my last life too.