Solar · 67330

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #25 on: May 04, 2010, 03:54:53 AM
"Full Snychro? Bah! MACH 20!" Torpedoman begins to move away as the step-sword has one of the most tedious loading times by a long shot, compared to Navi Chips.

"I have me Hero Sword loadin' on me righty, I have a * coded battlechip on me right lass! Hoho, have a taste of a nice newely-released shotgun *!" He then fired the shot, doing minimal damage, but it was a good temprary assult chip, giving him a slight edge while his Hero Sword is loading.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: May 04, 2010, 04:13:21 AM
Crusader took the blow of Shotgun, releasing his Full Synchro, but a quick recover.
"Rager is ready!"
"Activate!"
Crusader's blade began to get larger, increasing in size. The exploding arrow threw him off, but he landed on his feet, as he targeted them both, his senses kicked in,
"Twister!" Crusader's sword began to make a tornado, a slow one and not well directed, but it did what it was supposed to. The twister distracted the both of them as Crusader escaped with the treasure hidden in the vault, jacking out quickly as his operator started fleeing the crime scene.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: May 04, 2010, 04:32:20 AM
[[Actually, Crux was guarding the vault door control. The treasure in question is physical. Or did I miss something?]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: May 04, 2010, 04:34:53 AM
[I...see]
Tryn started through the corridors of the facility, knocking out unwanted seers. He reached the door, which opened up after some brute force, inside there was a plexiglass stand where a black box stood. Tryn didn't have time for trip traps so he snatched it and ran off before security could regain control.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: May 04, 2010, 04:41:11 AM
The tornado dissipated, and Crusader had disappeared. The vault control was broken into and was set to unlock the vault.

"Oh, crap... oh, crap, crap, crap..."

Crux activated the alarm that would send for the police.

"There goes my softcore hentai privileges..."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: May 04, 2010, 04:44:06 AM
*still walking in the darkness*
"Its dark in here isnt it.. When they say sealed, the MEAN sealed."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #31 on: May 04, 2010, 04:44:58 AM
"Damn, he got away, Torpedoman, Jack out!" Torpedoman is jacked out, only for Gaia to find the nearest security guard to request a lockdown to keep the trap in.

"*pant, pant* Cyberspace Official Gaia Lumieres at your service, sorry about earlier with the rigged sec. system that attacked my navi earlier!" As Gaia usually does when meeting up with a security guard.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: May 04, 2010, 04:45:21 AM
Tryn laughed with glee as he ran
"I did it I did it! Now I have this treasure, I wonder what it is, it's probably a P.E.T. that hasn't been seen yet, or some ancient artifact! Or the KFC 11 herbs and spices!"
"I highly doubt the last one, m'lord"
"I can dream, can't I?"
He ran into his house, changing into his regular clothes, he opened the box to find.....

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: May 04, 2010, 04:54:24 AM
Soon after Rankine was informed of the break-in, he seemed visibly upset when he came to contact Crux.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this, but seeing as how the contents of the vault have been stolen, I don't see the harm of telling the effective head of security."

"What, is it dangerous?"

"Yeah, quite. Do you remember the Southern Cross?"

"Is that what that is? I thought they scrapped that years ago. Then again, in this kind of an organization, no one really knows what's going on..."

"Someone proposed that the program be worked on again, even though it was strictly advised against. In the vault, there was a chip containing the backup data of the original program."

"Oh, lord..."

"Yeah, I know."

Rankine heaved a sigh. After a moment, he got up to leave.

"Where are you going?" asked Crux.

"I need a P.E.T. I'm going to need your help."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #34 on: May 04, 2010, 05:05:13 AM
Back at the home office, the update on the net navi was finalized and he was returned to his PeT. "Excellent. How do you feel?" The young man said, adjusting his shades, which was odd that he was wearing them since the room was dark.

"Yeah, I feel great!" The net navi said, flexing and swinging his arms a couple times.

"Wanna head to the net?"

"Yeah! Send me in, Aoiji!" The net navi said.

"Right!" The young man, apparently named Aoiji, said, picking up the PeT and pulling the plug-in chord out. "Jack in! Chainsawman.EXE! Let's do this!" He shouted, for no apparent reason.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #35 on: May 04, 2010, 05:09:42 AM
Time passed, as it always does.

"Jack in! WombatMan! Execute!" Taylor yelled.

"What would you like me to do?" he asked.

"Find a powerful Navi; I want to see just how strong you've become..."

"Well, do I get to delete him?"

"Nah, that's bad... just weaken him enough to force him to jack out."

"As you wish. I need a fight!" He walked off into the Net, searching for a powerful opponent...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: May 04, 2010, 05:39:27 AM
During his search of the Net, Wombatman came across a black haired navi in a shiny armor that was actually kinda reflective too.

"Oh hi, I was looking for a sparring partner today to practice, would you mind fighting a round or two?" said the navi.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #37 on: May 04, 2010, 05:51:41 AM
Chainsawman, now on the internet, looked around.

"Remember, Dood, just find a strong opponent and test you're new upgrade. That means no deleting anyone or getting deleted. Got it?" Aoiji said.

"Yeah yeah. Keep your battle chips on hand in case you screwed up again." Chainsawman said, his namesake revved a couple times before he walked off in search of an opponent. He was a rather tall, broad-shouldered navi with heavy, yellow-orange armor that was designed to look like it had pieces of dark red pieces of scrap metal welded to it, his mid-section was obviously missing, yet he still had a waist and legs, and his left hand was replaced by a massive chainsaw, possibly just as long as he was tall.

((Well, since I hadn't completely mentioned what he can do in the Robot Master thread, he, originally was gonna be a Fire-element Navi, but I'm swapping his element with a different RM I made so that he's Elec-element.))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #38 on: May 04, 2010, 06:13:47 AM
[Mine is null element; but if we're going by later EXE games, then Sword-type. Sprites to come]

WombatMan looked at the dark Navi. "Talyn, do you think he's strong enough for me to fight?" he asked.

"I know your AI is advanced enough for you to gauge that yourself..." she replied.

"Why must you remind me that I'm a simple program? Meh, no matter... I was just asking your opinion."

"Well, then yeah. He looks like a worthy foe."

"Okay then. Let's do this! Slice 'n' dice!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: May 04, 2010, 06:41:27 AM
(He's not dark, only his hair :P)

"Alright, you better be prepared then," after saying that a helmet appeared on his head and a sword and a shield as reflective as a mirror appeared on his hands while he got into a battle stance.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #40 on: May 04, 2010, 06:51:19 AM
"Ah, another slicer, I see... This'll be fun!" WombatMan purred with glee and anticipation.

"You're really happy about this, aren't you?" asked Taylor.

"You betcha!" He cracked his claws and popped his jaw. "Slice 'n' dice, snap 'n' trap!" He was ready for battle. A glint appeared in his eye as he prepared for all possible attacks.

Outside the terminal, Taylor put her chip holder on her sleeve and prepared for lightning-fast operation. "I got your back, now kick some ass!"

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: May 04, 2010, 06:58:36 AM
The black haired navi threw a sonic boom from his sword at Wombatman while preparing for whatever he could do.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #42 on: May 04, 2010, 07:26:50 AM
WombatMan smirked, and dashed out of the way at the last second and reappeared directly behind his opponent. With a digital signal back to the PET, he sent a three-chip request. Taylor got the signal, and quickly loaded the three chips. A massive sword appeared in WombatMan's hands and he slashed with it.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #43 on: May 04, 2010, 07:30:10 AM
After walking a while, Chainsawman came upon some navis fighting. "Well now, it looks like I'm a little late." He said, shrugging and sitting down. He figured he'd fight the winner.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: May 04, 2010, 07:35:13 AM
"I was expecting you to jump, but this works too," said the navi as he jumped out of the way as the sonic boom quickly approached after being reflected with a mirror that was summoned behind WombatMan during the attack (I did say he was preparing :P).

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #45 on: May 04, 2010, 07:47:53 AM
WombatMan was hit fully by the attack, but he still had his LifeSword at hand. "Good trick, now here's mine!" He suddenly began to vibrate and apparently split into multiple images. "Which one is the real me?" they all asked, tauntingly. Then, as one, they encircled the foe and sliced.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: May 04, 2010, 08:05:57 AM
The navi tried to block with his shield, but he didn't get out of that circle unharmed.

"Well well, looks like we have even more in common than I thought!" he said as mirrors appeared behind Wombatman's images, he then teleported into the mirrors making his image appear on them and they all attacked simultaniously while circling Wombatman.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #47 on: May 04, 2010, 08:57:04 AM
WombatMan watched from a short distance away as his copies were slaughtered. Taylor scanned in a Recov300 and healed him. "Hmm... close range is dangerous... any tips here?"

"Hold on, I think I've got something up my sleeve."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: May 04, 2010, 02:21:45 PM
After he opened the box, he found a chip, not a battle chip, it had no label or name, he took out a laptop and made sure all wireless connections were turned off, didn't ned anyone to find out. He started up the chip reader, inserting the strange chip into the laptop, he ran a quick bug check. But it was clean, like it was going to be used.
"M'lord, it appears to be some kind of backup, it doesen't have enogh memory to be a storage device, and it isn't bugged, so it's not a dark chip."
"So it's a weapon."
"Appears so"
"This could be dangerous in the wrong hands, it could destroy billions of information and data."
"Could we sell it to terrorists?"
"Possibly, but for now, we can make it look like a rare battle chip, if anyone bad comes to get it, they might have some information to leak."
"We would need to gain thier trust"
"Public trading location, no undersquare

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #49 on: May 04, 2010, 06:24:35 PM
After that failed mission, Gaia goes home to upgrade Torpedoman to actually go beyond mach 20. "This time man, you'll need to be faster if we are going to catch this guy, I know where these types of thugs hang out. They would buy, resell, and make money off of stolen objects in some public trading location." As Gaia dealt with this type of thug before.

"Well, are you sure about that? That white navi's power might blend in with other tough opponents somewhere like that." Torpedoman questioned, as he's getting upgraded to mach 100, the fastest speed upgrade in existance, which wasn't bugged unlike mach 60, as this was made for an even such as this.