Neo Secret Files and Origins

VixyNyan · 251918

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #400 on: April 03, 2016, 03:05:43 PM
Don't know what lore that is.  Also as a side note I think she's the tallest person around now, she's even taller than PB.  I'm not sure if Fxeni is 6 ft though, but PB is 5'11.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #401 on: April 03, 2016, 04:16:13 PM
Don't worry, you aren't. Yet.  ;)
Oh... Interesting. XD [eyebrow]

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #402 on: April 03, 2016, 05:35:06 PM
Oh... Interesting. XD [eyebrow]

I think you've got more important things to worry about right now, Doc.  bVd

Anyway...... *appreciative whistle*

I'm liking that backstory a lot. Gonna be fun to see how she reacts to other aspects of the RPM-Verse in future. To be more precise, I did a quick comparison, and Ky's eye-level with her chest. God help them both.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #403 on: April 03, 2016, 09:06:50 PM
Jeez if he's there where the hell would Sakura be.  For comparison Ky is 5'5" and Sakura is 5 feet even.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #404 on: April 03, 2016, 09:11:55 PM
Just checked. The very top of Sakura's head is level with Vieri's shoulders.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #405 on: April 03, 2016, 09:32:01 PM
It's always interesting to see how the shortest person compares to the tallest person.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #406 on: April 04, 2016, 01:36:20 AM
Edited due to being out of date with current story.  8D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 06:21:19 PM by Blue Valkyrie »

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #407 on: April 04, 2016, 07:30:33 AM
I need to make note of this. This is a very interesting (and well constructed) read on the plot.

Fear me.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #408 on: April 04, 2016, 09:58:36 AM
I made the necessary edits to Vieri's profile so I'm going to read up through the RP proper and see how I can get everything rolling again. I'll PM Sakura with my plans.

Also decided to change Ammy's canonical name to, well, Ammy. I mean, not a real name, but since nobody calls him anything besides that, might as well stick with it.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #409 on: April 04, 2016, 11:43:57 AM
I look forward to that.  8)

Given some recent changes I've made to backstories - along with a flashback to the event that could be said to have played a big role in starting the chain of events depicted in WilyPocalypse - I'm rewriting Ky's bio from scratch to better reflect the way he is and will be presented from now on.

I'm also debating writing a bio for Maia (an important NPC for my ManaVerse character's backstory). On a....related? note, I'm toying with the idea of getting myself a sketchpad soon. I can't draw for crap right now, but I've got a couple of old "How-To" books lying around somewhere, and it's getting frustrating not having visual depictions of any of my characters (I'm including the Copy-Bots in that, too, since I plan on updating their looks whenever WP reaches an appropriate point.)

Might as well put this here too..... KP, I'd like to request permission to try and recreate Vieri in FPR for my Wrestling Thread.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #410 on: April 04, 2016, 11:47:02 AM
You should bring back Leo so Ammy can call her cute and Vieri can swing her around.

And yeah, feel free to use Ammy, Florence, and Vieri any time.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #411 on: April 04, 2016, 11:56:38 AM
It's nice to hear that people approve of my stuff. I did worry that I went a little overboard with some characters.  :)

If I can think of a decent reason to explain her presence, I can bring Leo back in. Might need to revert to "old" Leo, since the current incarnation's not bonded to a sword anymore.

I've moved most of my characters to "Inactive" status for the time being so I can focus on building the personalities for the ones that're left. It's not so bad with Ky, since he's practically holding me to my keyboard at gunpoint while he dictates writing himself at the moment, but Ruby's gonna end up being 4 characters in 1 once I get the plot moving, and that's gonna take some work. And for ManaVerse, I'm still trying to work out exactly what I want Xhai's personality to be. You should see the amount of background notes I've got sitting in a folder on my laptop right now. I get way too into this stuff, sometimes.  -u-'

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #412 on: April 04, 2016, 12:20:11 PM
Worldbuilding is good. Only difference between us is that I have my ideas, but I release them at a slower pace. In one of my past RPs I had an entire thread dedicated to worldbuilding with like EXTENSIVE information on the state of the surrounding world, politics, social standings, etc.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #413 on: April 04, 2016, 12:42:06 PM
That's....actually far more in depth than I've thought of going. For now.

To be honest, I think my problem is that when I latch on to something, I focus on that and nothing else, and my....enthusiasm, I guess, has always wound up driving people away. I got so caught up in creating characters that I never really stopped to think about the hows and whys of implementing them. I realised that a few days ago, hence the retirement of all but 4 of 'em (Hell, only Xhai is entirely original....), and even then I only kept the ones that I felt had genuine story potential.

I didn't think I was rushing my info-dumps that badly, but I'll definitely keep that in mind for the future. I'll get Ky's updated bio finished, since it ties in with WilyPocalypse, and then Im'ma just wait and see what happens, I think. If a situation comes up where I feel I need to expand on something.....well, that's why I write oneshots.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #414 on: April 04, 2016, 12:52:09 PM
The trick is to save ideas for later. Mull on them. Don't try and realize them immediately, just take your time, jot them down, and think about them. Ammy is a self-insert so I had 19 years of my life to work him out. Florence is a Skyrim/FFXIV character I've been playing for a year and three months in each respective game. I had Vieri floating around for the past month and a half before I wrote her out. Gotta give them time to marinate before you start throwing them around. Excitement without deliberation brings bad writing. Pacing's important.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #415 on: April 04, 2016, 12:57:25 PM
Got it. I'll keep that in mind.

Thank you.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #416 on: April 04, 2016, 01:04:45 PM
I heard marinate.

Can I do some BBQ now?

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #417 on: April 04, 2016, 01:06:19 PM
Sure.

Just, don't overindulge. Don't wanna make yourself sick again.  ;)

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #418 on: April 04, 2016, 01:10:59 PM
on the upside

OG and MMO florence is still top cute

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #419 on: April 04, 2016, 01:31:47 PM
Sure.

Just, don't overindulge. Don't wanna make yourself sick again.  ;)
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
*chomps on some grilled wings*

on the upside

OG and MMO florence is still top cute

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
she is cute o:

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #420 on: May 16, 2016, 08:48:36 AM
Fairy Tail: Perfect Memories

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Charlotte McLellan

Age 27
Female
Human
5'4"
Weight? Sorry, private patient information.

Backstory

Nobody Charlotte's met knows who would give HER a medical degree, or how she made such a name for herself in such a short time after graduating university. Sure as hell, though, after graduating medical school, in a single year her services were being called in across Fiore. The testimonies afterward? All warily satisfied, and warily satisfied is all she needed for a paycheck. Her demeanor creeps people out, but she gets results.

So of course, she got an invitation to work as a contractor for Fairy Tail. There's a lot of people who need healing, especially when they're the last stand against everything standing against Fiore. There wouldn't be a lot of pay, but to Charlotte, there was plenty of opportunity.

Personality

Charlotte is a lowkey psychopath. Her only interest is in the human body. How it works, how diseases function... How much they can bleed before they die, what arteries can be severed before the subject bleeds out... She usually works underground jobs just so she can get a hold of test subjects.

Of course, she is still a professional. She works for money. She fixes people who are hurt. She'll put a bandage on a little boy's scratch and give him a smile with it. She takes enjoyment in helping injured people just as much as she does chuckling to herself as she's cutting them open. She's a doctor after all. It's her passion.

That said, her sociopathic behavior gets in the way of her making friends. It takes a long time knowing her for her to open up to anyone. And the only way to get to know her is to get hurt a lot or bring in people she can legally murder... For science! At any rate, she's not just in it for blood. She's in it for blood, money, and her obligation as a doctor. She works, she fixes problems, she fixes people, and she has no qualms with hurting people in the process. It's a job, a hobby, a profession, and a passion. Human bodies are her favorite thing.

Abilities

Medical Surgeon - Charlotte is a doctor. With her healing magic, in five minutes she can - for the most part - get a major injury manageable, and anything less isn't an issue. If your life's hanging by a thread, you can count on her to suture it back together.

Combat Surgeon - While her magic is only for healing the broken, she is fast, and with deadly precision, is capable of making her enemies broken. With her array of medical tools, it is child's play to slowly wear down the body with clean cuts to the ligaments and arteries.

Weaknesses

White Magic - Her magical abilities are only for healing, and thus any one-on-one fight with her is tantamount to fighting someone with no magic at their disposal. She cannot use her magic on herself either.

Small Build - Charlotte is short and tiny. It's not too hard for someone significantly stronger to snap her in half.

Equipment

Surgical Equipment - Scalpels, sutures, and scissors. All of which carried in a medical bag on her person. She can use them to fix you up or slice you apart. Particularly the scalpel, which is made of literal obsidian. Creepy.

Medicines - You know what they say, in a large enough dose, a medicine can be a poison. Or it can be a medicine in a regular dose. Whatever suits the situation.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #421 on: May 16, 2016, 01:57:49 PM
Open up to everyone... Hehe...

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #422 on: May 16, 2016, 02:49:36 PM
Love the bio-very creepy. I imagine giggling as she does her "work".  8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #423 on: May 18, 2016, 10:01:51 PM
Fairy Tale: Perfect Memories

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Ruelia Celess

Age 27 (Appears so at least)
Female
Human
5'5

Backstory

Mercenary work is a common trade in the land these days-people need to make a living after all and in these darker times there is no shortage of evil that needs smiting, and as such Ruelia had found her calling; hailing from an unknown land and possessing a distinctive style and professional work ethic the young Ruelia has quickly made a name for herself rising up the proverbial ladder in her trade already being offered high risk and rewarding jobs.

After clearing up a particularly nasty cave troll near a small farming village Ruelia was approached by a clocked messenger of Fairy Tale interested in hiring Ruelia for some of their more dangerous jobs. Ruelia had heard of them of course-and while she had little interest in being tied down to one job the pay was hardly anything to scoff at, shrugging Ruelia set out for the guild-who knows this might turn out half decently.

Personality

At a quick glance Ruelia seems cold and uninterested-every job is a paycheck and her personal involvement ends there, but to say Ruelia lacks empathy isn't true-she does feel for the down trodden and the jobs she takes tend to reflect that, Ruelia never takes the shadier jobs and certainly isn't willing to be the strong arm of some corrupt noble. Ruelia has clearly experienced a lot in her life-when one fights monsters one is bound to have a a more detached perspective and it certainly has had an effect on her desire to build relationships with other people leading some to claim she is cold and anti-social.

Abiltiies

Ruelia at a glance seems to lack any magical talent relying mostly on physical weapons but one look at her primary armament and it's clear that for to even lift a sword of that size let alone
wield it in battle would require some form of magic-Ruelia's physical strength is super human as is her endurance and over all agility, in battle she slashes quickly and brutally and is just as quick to retreat back from her target's counter attacks; any other magical talent she may have is focused on enhancing her weapons or body to be more effective in combat.

Outside of combat Ruelia has become adept at dungeoneering able to point out traps and hidden areas with ease-her years of fighting have also gave her keen insight into her opponents intentions allowing her to quickly adapt in the chaos of combat. Outside of combat she doesn't really have any major talents and has to rely on the services of others.

Weakness

While strong and quick Ruelia doesn't rely on heavy armor preferring light gear to heavy plate mail-as such if an opponent can tag her she will take the hit fully-and even with her super human endurance a sword swipe can still do damage to unprotected flesh. Her lack of ranged magic can also cause her issues when dealing with ranged opponents.

Equipment

Silver Greatsword - Reulia's primarily weapon-this massive sword would typically be impossible to wield by most normal humans let along one of Rue's build however her magic allows her the super human strength to wield this beastly sword. The Silver Sword is clearly old-yet well kept and enhanced by some form of magic causing it to be greatly effective against dark foes like demons and beasts.

Silver Parma - A small parrying shield and older piece but well kept, the shield is designed
for parrying attacks rather than blocking and when swung the parma emits a flash of light that can deflect small to midsize projectiles away or even back at the attacker depending on the skill of the wielder. It's ability is less effective against larger spells like thoes than envelop.

Chaos Blade - A katana as black as the night sky said to be forged by the legendary blacksmith Makoto in ancient times, how Ruelia acquired such a legendary weapon is as mysterious as the power of this ill blade who saps the wielder's strength in return for enhanced strength. No wonder Ruelia wields this blade so rarely-perhaps she keeps it at her side to protect others from it's curse?

King Slayer's Bow - A well crafted bow-possessing no special enchantments but requiring some strength to shoot efficiently. Ruelia brings this bow on occasion when ranged combat is required and has a variety of arrows she keeps for various situations. Oddly the white wood oak tree this bow was crafted from is of Alurian origin and has been extinct for over one hundred years. Perhaps Ruelia picked it up on her travels?

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #424 on: May 19, 2016, 04:12:28 AM
Oh hell she's a perfect fit.