Neo Secret Files and Origins

VixyNyan · 252552

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #225 on: December 08, 2012, 09:51:45 AM
I didn't realize people still really bothered with this topic.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #226 on: December 08, 2012, 10:03:03 AM
Eh it's a convenient place to store this stuff.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #227 on: December 08, 2012, 10:21:56 AM
I'm probably going to post something soon for Sakura's background as soon as we get to that point in the RP. 

Also Vixy if your reading this the links on the front page lead to the old site now instead of the posts with the profiles.  Would it be possible to allocate them to the Wiki that hasn't been updated so that we can find them easier instead of searching every page depending on the profile.  If it's too much trouble I understand.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #228 on: December 08, 2012, 07:19:06 PM
10 seconds later with a Notepad and CTRL+H and problem solved~ :3

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #229 on: December 08, 2012, 08:06:06 PM
Thank Vix.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #230 on: January 24, 2013, 06:06:38 AM

Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues

Name: Chase
Sex: Female
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 124 LBS
Alignment: Horny Good, Imagination and Humor, RPM Citizens, Hitomi's Shack of Weaponry, Sky's Neko Cafe, PB's Sex Shack, Greedo's Cantina, Vixy's Game Corner
Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Sex, Kitties, Sorcery, Photography, Coloring, and baking Brownies.

Story: One day at Sky's Neko Cafe, Hitomi, Sky Child, and Vixy were hanging out, sitting together talking, when they noticed Protoman Blues at another table flirting with Quickie. They got to talking about how PB had such a fantastic personality and attitude towards life, along with how he could cheer them all up at times. They joked at how awesome it would be if Protoman Blues was a woman, when suddenly a sly smile appeared on all of their faces as they thought to themselves, "Why The [tornado fang] Not?" On a dark and starry night, Sky, Vixy, and Hitomi were in the basement of Hitomi's Shack of Weaponry planning their delicious scheme. They all discussed the basic design of a Female Protoman Blues. Hitomi decided on making Female PB a Usagimimi, or Bunny Girl, as she felt RPM needed more Rabbit representation. Once Sky finished drawing the design, and Vixy provided a sample of PB's hair and DNA, Hitomi summoned up her mysterious God-Like powers and brought Sky's drawing to life, naming her Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues.

Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues, or PBPB, had inherited Protoman Blues' primary personality, with some slight differences. PBPB is not as Egotastic as PB, however she is hornier than PB is, due to Hitomi's design. PBPB is also several years younger than PB as well.  PBPB works part time at Hitomi's Shack of Weaponry, but she has a full time job at Sky's Neko Cafe, singing and dancing for guests during entertainment hours. When Protoman Blues walked into Sky's Neko Cafe and saw PBPB singing on the stage, he was shocked as well as amused, especially after looking at the Catgirl Trinity and seeing the smile on their faces. After the show, Protoman Blues had a fun conversation with Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues, asking her what her real name was. She had not decided on one up till now, but she decided on the name Chase, as she knew it was one of PB's favorite names for a woman. PB then offered her a room at his Sex Shack that she could live in, free of charge, which she happily accepted due to her inherited love of Mango Lemonade!

Powers: Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues was not as strong as Protoman Blues, lacking his egotastical powers. She did have her own limited Super Speed and Super Agility due to her Usagimimi nature. After a sparring session with PB, he convinced her to follow her own path, so instead of honing her fighting skills she took up sorcery. After years of training, PBPB became a master of the dark arts. With her new dark powers, PBPB can cast various spells including Fire Bunnies, Lightning, Shadow Lightning, Ice Storm, as well as magical teleportation.

Weapons and Abilities: Pretty Bunny ProtoGal Blues weapons of choice differ from Protoman Blues. With the help of Hitomi, PBPB fashioned herself an unbreakable staff, which she named Thumper's Revenge, that she could summon when she needs it. With her new found sorcery, PBPB refashioned her staff into a wizard's staff, which also transformed into a cane when she put on her classic magician's outfit. Sharing PB's love of Soul Calibur, she studied both the fighting style of Kilik and Seung Mina, hoping to one day master them both.  In case of a Mech Battle, PBPB summons Ardjet.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #231 on: January 24, 2013, 06:27:56 AM
I'm desperately search for the Thumbs Up or Like or Favorite button for that post, but I can't seem to find it!  D8

Also.  Want!  0v0 <3

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #232 on: January 24, 2013, 06:43:21 AM
I'd also love to thank the uber talented KoiDrake for that PBPB drawing.  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #233 on: January 24, 2013, 12:25:46 PM
HOT. DAMN. *shakes fist*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #234 on: January 24, 2013, 07:54:20 PM
I wonder what you're shaking your fist at!  8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #235 on: January 25, 2013, 12:09:19 AM
 0v0 *droooool*

No! Bad Sapph! No drooling over Bunny Girls! You have an image to uphold!

What image?

Why the hell am I arguing with myself about this?

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #236 on: January 25, 2013, 12:56:19 AM
I'd also love to thank the uber talented KoiDrake for that PBPB drawing.  8D
No, thank YOU! <3

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #237 on: January 25, 2013, 12:58:04 AM
That seriously looks awesome.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #238 on: January 25, 2013, 02:38:12 AM
Damn, that looks nice.

looking back at my own page, That Flame full body sketch is real old. At lest 5 years old. And, doesnt really reflect the way I've muddled and messed around with the design since then.

I should make a new drawing some time. I've been meaning to. Soon, perhaps. Soon. (TM)

Also, The pic Acid drew is a broken link now.

Aww. :C

...Which for some reason is not on my Laptop HD...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #239 on: January 25, 2013, 05:25:12 AM

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #240 on: January 25, 2013, 02:22:39 PM
I wonder what you're shaking your fist at!  8D
I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH

I WILL

*goes find Ailes*

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #241 on: February 23, 2013, 12:47:47 PM
Just looking at PBPB before bed. I still really love that drawing!  8D

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #242 on: June 23, 2013, 09:04:02 AM

[spoiler=Colored picture/outdated appearance][/spoiler]

Archetype (previous identity: Superdee)

Species: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 174

Starting point (copied and pasted from the RP):

It's been 5 years since the "armored-bandit" Superdee has begged forgiveness of his sins and has taken the reformed identity of what he calls, Archetype. His two katana swords are the only things retained from his bandit days. Venturing as a lone wanderer, Archetype has visited many cities, deserts, forests and things of the sort; searching for his purpose, as his previous years as a ruthless bandit has seized. With no friends, family or allies, he continued to venture, even when the situation was at its bleakest.

Perhaps it was his own foolishness of thinking he could truly repent for all the harm he has wrought, perhaps it was his maddening loneliness taking a tole on his sanity; but one day, he suddenly collapsed while traversing through a desert. Everything went blank, and he heard a sole voice; a female voice. In an almost deadpan demeanor, she said "join the resistance and you will find your purpose."

Weapon:

Katana Blades

Abilities:

Tri-Crescent Slash - A self-taught technique back in his past as Superdee. The user dashes forward and delivers 3 lightning quick slashes in the motion of a crescent moon.

Spinning Omni Slash - The user spins in place at high speeds till they appear as a blur. Using that momentum, they swing their sword(s) at full force, which pushes out multiple energy slashes from their blade(s). This is one of Archetype's most energy draining techniques.

Bloody Typhoon (only works with two blades) - As you can tell from the title, another technique learned back in his past. Like his other moves, this one also requires fast speed. The user leaps up into the air and spins like a top, extending their arms out with blades in hand. What is seen to the naked eye is a spinning frenzy of shining metal, capable of shredding most enemies to pieces. The downside: He can only use it for about 60 seconds before he tires out.

Exorcist - A rare chemical found by Archetype in a forest during his travels. When poured on his blades and ignited with sparks, creates a bright, blue flame that engulfs his blades. When using this intensified blade to slice your opponent, the speed from the swing causes a chemical reaction that creates a combustion, sending your opponent flying. It can be used for about an hour before the flames dissipate.

Sparrow Drive - Archetype uses swiftness to his advantage to gracefully deliver a series of carefully-timed slash moves. Without proper speed and precision, there will be many vulnerable points for the enemy to attack.

This bio will receive a major revamp later, it's not very well constructed.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 09:18:20 PM by Phi »

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #243 on: July 14, 2013, 09:18:35 AM

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #244 on: September 19, 2013, 08:16:35 AM

Halloween Cowgirl

Name: Jennifer O'Lantern
Sex: Female
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120 LBS
Hair: Black with White-Silver highlights
Eyes: Gold Hazel
Holiday: Halloween
Job(s): Bounty Hunter
Hobbies: Horse back riding, shooting, gambling, drinking, cards (both regular cards & CCG)
Weapon(s): An 1887 Lever Action Shotgun (The Jawbreaker), Two 1875 Army Outlaw Revolvers (Kit & Kat), One Large Red Licorice Whip, One Large Black Licorice Lasso, Jawbreaker Bolos

Story: There are only a few people who know the origin of Jennifer O'Lantern, the Halloween Cowgirl, and each of those people tell a very different story.

One man claims that she was once a city girl who moved to the country to live on her grandparent's horse ranch after her parents were killed. He claims that while she was trick or treating one night with them, the unknown masked killer, while taking her jack o'lantern filled with candy, left her with a scar on her left eye. Ever since that horrible night, Jen devoted her life to her marksmanship skills to avenge her parents and protect all children on Halloween.

Another woman claims that she once knew a friend of Jen whom said that she was a kind, caring, and happy-go-lucky girl who just liked to dress up like a cowgirl on Halloween every year. Her parents were rich and they indulged her happy fantasy so much that she simply created her own characters based on her love. They even bought her a horse to complete the look. She claims that the whole "drinking" and "smoking" thing was just a rumor started by others.

Finally, one man claims that she's the very spirit of Halloween itself. He says that Jen O'Lantern embodies all the popular things people like about Halloween, from the Candy Corn bullets to the Jack O'Lantern eyepatch. Her weapons are candy themed and she likes to go out and get drunk. Her buckle has a bat emblem on it to signify both classic vampire horror stories and people who like to dress up as Batman. "Her horses name is Muertes Dulces, which translates to 'Candy Death' in English" he said.

No one has yet to discover which of these stories are true or not. None of them may be true. Criminals simply know her as a bounty hunter. Children simply know her as someone who brings them candy when adults give them anything but while trick or treating. Bar owners know her as "their best and most dangerous customer."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 06:54:52 AM by PBPB »

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #245 on: September 19, 2013, 08:23:34 AM
That was some read. A pleasure reading as always, PB.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #246 on: September 19, 2013, 08:24:59 AM
If you like that, once I hammer out the details with Borockman I should have the Christmas Ninja's origin here soon as well!  8D

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #247 on: September 19, 2013, 08:27:18 AM
I'm here! 8D

So this Jen is some kind of mystery eh, almost like santa in that sense.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #248 on: September 19, 2013, 08:30:24 AM
I'm here! 8D

So this Jen is some kind of mystery eh, almost like santa in that sense.

Exactly! Classic old west type mystery of a cowboy who just rides out of nowhere, then back into the sunset from which they came! XD

Oh yeah, so which pic of the X-Mas ninja would you like me to use for her origin story here?  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #249 on: September 19, 2013, 08:31:32 AM
BOROCKMAN YOU BETTER STAY LONGER ON RPM, OR ELSE ALL YOUR THREADS AND POSTS WILL BELONG TO ME!! :W

If you like that, once I hammer out the details with Borockman I should have the Christmas Ninja's origin here soon as well!  8D
This... Interests me greatly.