Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 coming to PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4

VixyNyan · 9405

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
It has been confirmed, after one recent collection for our dear Blue Bomber, that another collection called "Mega Man Legacy Collection 2" will be showing up in North America and Europe regions on Windows PC (Steam), Xbox One and Playstation 4 on August 8, 2017. An MSRP of $19.99 USD has also been detailed, with retail releases for Xbone and PS4, as well as digital releases on Steam, Xbone and PS4. An announce trailer for this collection has also been posted for viewing.

http://youtu.be/iamiA3ki4-o

This collection of ported games, like previous collection, will be remastered in 1080p with bunch of in-game content. The collection will consist of Mega Man 7, Mega Man 8, Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10, with the DLC content included.

The collection will also have various game features in it, like Challenge Mode, Leaderboards, Replays, Museum and Music Player. The Challenge Mode will have a mix of trials and challenges for each game, like example fighting against the robot masters one after another or play through every level with only one life bar. And as such, your performance will be uploaded to online leaderboards and store replays for other player to look at. The Museum will have history, high resolution artwork, sketches and other image materials that you can look at from the lore of Mega Man. Lastly, a new option called First-timer Friendly, for those new to the series, which gives players an additional armor during gameplay, as well as Save checkpoints for easy reloads.

Sources:
Gematsu

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
The lack of Switch version is [tornado fang]ing dumb. And no Arcade games? No rockboard? No Soccer? Cripes are they gonna do a third one then?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
3DS ME O^O

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
The lack of Switch version is [tornado fang]ing dumb. And no Arcade games? No rockboard? No Soccer? Cripes are they gonna do a third one then?
Don't forget MM&B, which is really awkward since MM9 references it in the ending.

But yeah, took the words out of my mouth on the Switch. -AC

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline AquaTeamV3

• Class SSS Digger
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Your friendly neighborhood digger!
    • View Profile
    • The Digger's Database
I'd like to think that they're planning on porting both collections to Switch at some point. It'd be a big missed opportunity if they didn't.

PSN: AquaTeamV3
NNID: BaconStunner
GGPO: AquaTeamV3
My YouTube Channel
The Digger's Database (My Megaman Legends site)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Don't forget MM&B, which is really awkward since MM9 references it in the ending.

Yeah I realized i forgot it after I posted.
Maybe we'll finally see what that rumored secret in mm9 was

Offline OBJECTION MAN

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Won't get until Switch, or until R&F. The exclusion of both is ridiculous.

TWITCH   ➧ TWITTER   ➧ DISCORD   ➧ MY GAMES

Knockout Mondays
Experimental day: Fighting game engine project Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

WIP Wednesdays
Hamster Drop Gold Edition Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

Weekend Game Hangout
Marc, Amber, & Friends (Saturday Evening EST)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
There will likely be some sort of larger collection down the line, or a bundle of them all at least. Still kinda sucks that they split them up though.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile

What?! That makes no sense, I like Mega Man and Bass and even if those games aren't platformers, they are still Mega Man games that need to be played.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
you can be sure there will be yet another collection down the line. otherwise they would have made a single collection 1-9

I wonder what would be on the third one though. MM&B + the arcade games? we know we aren't getting the GB games, because "we lost the source code", and there's already a fairly recent Zero collection, so i dunno.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
The source code thing was only an issue in recreating the games in color. It shouldn't affect an emulated collection. Said collection would need some extra value beyond the gameboy games, though.

Perhaps that's why they didn't do MMnB at this time?