Mighty No. 9

Nexus · 260540

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #325 on: September 16, 2013, 06:55:44 PM
Mighty No. 9 made me come back to this forum! xD . Anyways, I think amma drop $99 or the $250 plus $30 for shipping, its not everyday you get Mr.Inafune's signature on a hardcover.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #326 on: September 16, 2013, 06:56:34 PM
Just dropped my $250 donation finally. XD

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #327 on: September 16, 2013, 07:10:11 PM
Finally a female boss, and she's not water or ice elemental.  That's probably my favorite boss design so far.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #328 on: September 16, 2013, 07:39:10 PM
Finally a female boss, and she's not water or ice elemental.  That's probably my favorite boss design so far.

Second on that, I dig how they explain the creative process before getting to the final draft.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #329 on: September 16, 2013, 07:54:22 PM
Yeah. I like Mighty No. 3's design a lot.

Annnnnd cue instant internet fanart of her in 5...4...3...

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #330 on: September 16, 2013, 10:29:37 PM
YEEEE!! Less then 20G away for the 360/PS3/WiiU!

Signature:

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
Reply #331 on: September 16, 2013, 11:07:08 PM
Yeah. I like Mighty No. 3's design a lot.

Annnnnd cue instant internet fanart of her in 5...4...3...

She reminds me of Volt from Tales of Xillia with the lightning orbs above her and her cloak in the second picture of her. Interesting design.

Also Capcom needs a reboot... they corporate heads need to be replaced with people who KNOW what the consumers want and listen to their fans and get in touch with them. The Capcom of today is too business and not enough fun and works their employees to the ground which isn't healthy for them. How did Capcom became the horrible company they became today?

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #332 on: September 16, 2013, 11:10:50 PM
Also Capcom needs a reboot... they corporate heads need to be replaced with people who KNOW what the consumers want and listen to their fans and get in touch with them. The Capcom of today is too business and not enough fun and works their employees to the ground which isn't healthy for them. How did Capcom became the horrible company they became today?

If Capcom listened to their fans, they would just have a jumble of nostalgic games from different fanbases and most likely they would not be profitable. Money will always be the bottom line, not fun.

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
Reply #333 on: September 16, 2013, 11:17:48 PM
If Capcom listened to their fans, they would just have a jumble of nostalgic games from different fanbases and most likely they would not be profitable. Money will always be the bottom line, not fun.

Would it be any better than what we have now?

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #334 on: September 16, 2013, 11:18:56 PM
Relevent.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #335 on: September 16, 2013, 11:36:27 PM
Would it be any better than what we have now?

It's not going to get better either way.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #336 on: September 16, 2013, 11:41:22 PM
It's not going to get better either way.
Honestly at this point of Capcom's financial failure I'm just waiting for it to Burn Burn Burn to the Ground~.

It's harsh but I'm honestly expecting it within the decade.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #337 on: September 16, 2013, 11:45:08 PM
They won't burn to the ground. They'll just continue to go for what makes them money, and right now that's probably the Street Fighter franchise.

The only way we'll see anything is if they can find a way to make it both appealing to the masses and profitable.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #338 on: September 16, 2013, 11:48:35 PM
They won't burn to the ground. They'll just continue to go for what makes them money, and right now that's probably the Street Fighter franchise.

The only way we'll see anything is if they can find a way to make it both appealing to the masses and profitable.
Yeah and maybe learn how to make one version of Street Fighter 5 and Marvel vs Capcom 4.  I don't mind DLC extras since it's usually cheap but I hate when they make an improved version for the same price as the first.  Either learn how to make updates or get it right the first time.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #339 on: September 16, 2013, 11:51:04 PM
That'd be nice, yes.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #340 on: September 17, 2013, 12:03:53 AM
I mean I don't understand why they have to do that with Fighting games and it's not just Capcom. 

Arc System did this twice with Blazblue Continuum Shift, the first one was for the PS3, the second one was for the PSP with the DLC characters actually having more to do with the plot instead of just being DLC characters, balance tweaks and a new game mode, then Extend was released with a [parasitic bomb] load of content, full story modes for the new characters, a new characters, a synopsis of the first game, more tweaks and other stuff.

I just think it's nuts sometimes.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #341 on: September 17, 2013, 12:05:19 AM
I hate to be a hasher, but at this point I'm sick of Street Fighter and whatever "Super Neo Ultra Arcade Master Edition XVII" they crap out. Seriously, we're getting another version of SF IV already. How many times are they going to milk that game until they come out with SF V? Over 9,000 times? Eventually that franchise is gonna die off if they continue milk it for all of it worth. Just give us a new Darkstalkers game, an HD remake of the Gargoyle's Quest series, bring back some of your forgotten classic beat 'em ups, make phone calls with WayFoward and bring us more remakes of great Disney/Capcom games (preferably DarkWing Duck, DuckTales 2, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers). Please Capcom, make something that isn't [tornado fang]ing Street Fighter.

-EDIT-
I mean I don't understand why they have to do that with Fighting games and it's not just Capcom.  

Arc System did this twice with Blazblue Continuum Shift, the first one was for the PS3, the second one was for the PSP with the DLC characters actually having more to do with the plot instead of just being DLC characters, balance tweaks and a new game mode, then Extend was released with a [parasitic bomb] load of content, full story modes for the new characters, a new characters, a synopsis of the first game, more tweaks and other stuff.

I just think it's nuts sometimes.
I seriously wished my brother didn't get me MvC3. Not that I hate the game, but it was around the time he got me the vanilla edition out of the blue just shy of the enhanced edition was announced. It like I was being trolled or something. Basically what was going on my mind was: "Hey we're gonna make you pay another $40 on that one $60 game we brought a little while ago! No Jill or Shu-Gomura DLC included, Har Har Haar!!" 8D

Me: "..." B(

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #342 on: September 17, 2013, 12:31:20 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T10BZqfQJo8[/youtube]

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Archer

Reply #343 on: September 17, 2013, 02:37:33 AM
Do you all really want Capcom to die? A lot of people  would lose their jobs you know, but no you don't care because muh Megaman.  A lot of those people probably have nothing to do with Megaman.

That's pretty pathetic.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #344 on: September 17, 2013, 02:43:34 AM
I don't want them to die, I'm just saying that their financial situation right now is not looking good.

At this point I've pretty much stopped caring about Megaman but unless Capcom does something to turn their financial situation around a lot of people are going to be in trouble and more employees will leave. 

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #345 on: September 17, 2013, 03:08:26 AM
It's not I want Capcom to go under, it's just things look grim financially for them and if they continue making dumb decisions, they can expect the worst in the years to come.

And as I said before, it didn't have to Mega Man (just look at the games I mentioned), but Street Fighter (and their re-hashed follow-up editions) is getting old as "hyper-realistic" in creepypastas. Besides, some former employees from one company went on to form a new one (former Toaplan employees formed CAVE, some of Konami's staff became Treasure, some staff members at Taito became G.rev, and some of Capcom's employees become Clover Studios and later Platinum Games).

Offline Kieran

• He's just a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #346 on: September 17, 2013, 03:10:51 AM
And Comcept.  Don't forget Comcept.

The Other Side
http://www.crowdedstreet.net
irc.esper.net #theotherside

Commander Shepard: *stares blankly at a video of scantily clad asari dancers* ...What kind of hotel is this?
Liara T'Soni: It is a luxury resort with an... exotic edge.  Azure is slang for a part of the asari body in some places on Illium.
Shepard: Where?
Liara: The lower reaches, near the bottom.
Shepard: I meant, "where on the asari body?"
Liara: So did I.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #347 on: September 17, 2013, 03:17:21 AM
For the record, I feel that most of Capcom's employees deserve better than Capcom, and if the company ends up going under (I heard that their financial situation isn't actually that bad, but they seem to think that the best way to improve it is "more DLC"), I hope they can find decent, less stressful work.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #348 on: September 17, 2013, 03:26:39 AM
I don't want them to die, I'm just saying that their financial situation right now is not looking good.

At this point I've pretty much stopped caring about Megaman but unless Capcom does something to turn their financial situation around a lot of people are going to be in trouble and more employees will leave.  
Actually I think I need to rephrase this.  Rather than I stopped caring about Megaman I'm just tired of seeing a dead horse being beaten and everyone crying for it or really discussing similar topics that we've talked about years ago and want to move on from it.

For the record, I feel that most of Capcom's employees deserve better than Capcom, and if the company ends up going under (I heard that their financial situation isn't actually that bad, but they seem to think that the best way to improve it is "more DLC"), I hope they can find decent, less stressful work.
Yeah I hope for that too.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #349 on: September 17, 2013, 06:47:07 AM
$220,000 GOAL MET!