Awwww, did this win?

Yes.  Yes it did!  8)

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: November 26, 2008, 07:51:02 AM
Yet another unthinkably awesome fusion!  8)

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: November 28, 2008, 05:15:51 AM

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: November 28, 2008, 05:32:33 AM
Thanks!

PLAY DAT FUNKY MUSIC ROBOT BOY

Have I ever mentioned how awesome your imagination is?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: November 28, 2008, 06:05:33 AM
Have I ever mentioned how awesome your imagination is?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: November 28, 2008, 06:10:06 AM
Yo ho ho, DJ Rock on da houseeeeeeeee!!

But wait, DJ wily is makin' his groovy move!

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: November 28, 2008, 06:11:57 AM
What I love about it is that the turntables remind me of the episode of Samurai Jack when Jack fights against the evil DJ at the Rave.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: November 28, 2008, 08:16:39 AM

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: December 01, 2008, 12:51:34 AM
*bows*

Meet Herb.

Herb is part machine, plant, and animal. His entire species is like that. I would like to stress that I was not on drugs when I created him.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: December 01, 2008, 12:55:14 AM
High on life? :\

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: December 01, 2008, 12:58:35 AM
He's PETA's ultimate warrior.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: December 01, 2008, 01:04:56 AM
I love his colorful tail!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: December 01, 2008, 04:48:42 AM
He's PETA's ultimate warrior.
This.
lol... he should team up with the reformed Cooking mama.

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: December 01, 2008, 06:00:51 AM
*bows*

Meet Herb.

Herb is part machine, plant, and animal. His entire species is like that. I would like to stress that I was not on drugs when I created him.

I think you're high on alcohol.  XD

That's quite creative, kudos to you.  8)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: December 01, 2008, 06:48:51 PM
*bows*

Meet Herb.

Nice to see Herb again...
I never knew of his... tentacle. XD

Also, Vixy looks great, Peach BUSTER!?, and... DJs...
I so wanna add that Wily into my rotator...
May I? *_*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: December 02, 2008, 04:06:25 AM
I so wanna add that Wily into my rotator...
May I? *_*

Sure!

Thunder and Wind is an original project of mine, even if it shares continuity with MM9 (my Megaman series, before Capcom made their own MM9).

[spoiler]I swear, the Prismas were getting me high.

"Thunder and Wind" began as a theory: What if Sega had made a game similar to Megaman? This was inspired by a parody image in Segagaga, of all things.

Me being a chronic overthinker, that theory evolved into this.

TaW's continuity shares that of MM9's; it takes place in a different star system, but same galaxy. ("Universal nations"...I smell impending galactic jingoism)

Some three or four millennia ago, five gods resided on and watched over a barren chunk of space rock that would become Eris. Whether or not they actually had divine power or were simply "mighty" was up to speculation--along with everything else; no traces of them remained in the present day.

While an apparent record left behind by one of the gods did spark public interest in them, most people on Eris eventually wrote them off as myth. Said record was a transmission from one god, Amdusias, to another; those were the only details salvageable.

On 4/26/200X, five objects would come into the possession of Eris's military, DES: four jewels and a small pyramid. Their scientists didn't have long to study them; on that same day, DES's radars detected a monstrous power spike erupting from within their own compound. Seconds later, the wing that the objects were held in exploded as they flew off. 216 were killed, 54 were injured, and DES didn't have a clue about what the hell just happened.

Unable to track their findings down, DES was left with no choice but to mobilize their forces and search the entire planet for them.

News of this event caught the attention of one Raiden Inari, robotic son of Dr. Inari. For no reason other than out of intense boredom--his brother Fujin had left a week ago--Raiden jumped on the chance to relocate these gems. Leaving with only basic armour and a gun probably wasn't the best idea, but Raiden was never one to think things through.

Sounds simple, right? Well...there's a HUGE catch, but that'd spoil the entire story.

Planet Eris doesn't sound too big if there's one military for all of it--and it's not. It's roughly the size of Earth's moon; its strong gravitational pull is due to the heavy metals that make up Eris's crust. Its militia is comprised mostly of robots, of which there are two general types: Male and Female. Gender has no impact on a robot's abilities and is mostly for psych (Oh, you wouldn't hurt a woman? Well, she just set your ass aflame, tough guy).

Raiden, as evidenced in the EPIC BACKSTORY, is impulsive and irrational. He does have the physical strength to back up his impulses, but not the logic. It's a good thing for him that he's a good shot, or else the DES robots--whom he sees as competition--would have turned him into cheese gratings long ago.

Fujin, Raiden's twin brother, is also his total opposite (surprise). Unlike Raiden, you had to work hard to motivate quiet Fujin to do anything--until last week, when he simply up and left. Supposedly, it had something to do with Raiden's behaviour. Whatever transpired at home would explain his intense hatred towards the red robot...

What Raiden's doing might be to impress his female friend Colleen (that gal in the lower-right-hand corner). She's a robot like him--robots are fairly common on Eris--and lives in the same neighborhood. Despite having a helpful and kind personality, Raiden seems to be her only friend. (Could this be significant later on?)

Nodoka is the textbook "That [parasitic bomb] Don't Fly in America" (hint: tits) case with a worm in her hair. She's as nasty as she looks, though people tend to dismiss this as no one could be that obvious anymore. She's the kind of woman you see swaying in a crowd of drunken bastards during a drunken bastard pride parade, swinging around a baseball bat. Why she's with DES is anyone's guess; it's most likely to pay off the huge gun fixed to her right arm. Nodoka's lower body is robotic, probably as the result of any accident. "Probably" because she refuses to file her history.

Think of Jemnezmy as the bastard child of Sonic the Hedgehog and Sting Chameleon. She's lightning-fast thanks to her light bone/frame structure (or whatever the robot terminologists will decide on), but as a consequence, is easy to send flying and perceives things as much slower than they are, requiring her to react to things that haven't happened yet. Jemnezmy is DES's ideal silent assassin, going in and getting the job done without any painful one liners. In return for her efficiency, DES has to put up with her unwavering, unmerciful arrogance. Nothing's free, you know.

Kakuro is the odd man out in a miniboss squad where no one was normal to begin with. He says he came down from Heaven (THE Heaven) without a symbiote; he aspires to make things right in his region, which is apparently Eris. No one knows what the hell he's talking about, but he's good at what he does (shredding offenders to bits), so he gets to stay. Plus, he can fly. Kakuro's simultaneous detachment and confusion from/at anything vaguely resembling culture might confirm his strange claims.

Sisko is an old solider of DES, and there's nothing he hates more than overactive, overexcited rookies, DES-affiliated or no (read: Raiden). You'd think all that time spent working with DES would render Siskos tactics inflexible, but the truth is, they're not--he's as unorthodox as ever, always improvising on the battlefield and off it. When all else fails, however, he always falls back upon a single, highly effective method: Gun like you're Rambo.

Called the "Black Fairy", Zupreen is DES's least-used yet most dangerous operative. Something to do with reality manipulation. Her wings give her slightly limited flight capabilities (unlike Jemnezmy, Zupreen's body structure is average), but her real strength lies in her spear. It's heavy enough to cleave a man's skull clean in half, for starters. Zupreen is disdainful of her teammates, especially of Nodoka. Three guesses why.

LOTS OF TEXT. GAAH.

*Jemnezy and Zupreen's names come from existing games (Final Fantasy VII and Psychic Soldier 2, respectively); Sisko's does not intentionally come from Star Trek, but I wasn't aware of that until later. Must have been subconscious.

*Kakuro is the same species as the geometric fellow from my "Asailis bastardis" pic.[/spoiler]

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: December 02, 2008, 06:31:35 AM
Thanks! *adds*

And interesting piece here.
Being an overthinker is fun sometimes. 8D

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: December 06, 2008, 10:13:52 PM

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #69 on: December 06, 2008, 10:14:47 PM
I HAVE YOU NOW

And that's when either Rush or Protoman/Blues comes to save him. (Yamato's a MM6 RM, you know)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #70 on: December 06, 2008, 10:17:17 PM
Blues is in Tomahawk Man's stage, so Rock's doomed.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: December 07, 2008, 12:57:44 AM
I HAVE YOU NOW

Am I the only one who grew up on too many Kung Fu movies, and thus imagine Yamato Man to talk like poorly yet hilarious dubbed Kung Fu fighters?  8D

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: December 07, 2008, 06:16:45 AM
Am I the only one who grew up on too many Kung Fu movies, and thus imagine Yamato Man to talk like poorly yet hilarious dubbed Kung Fu fighters?  8D

I didn't think that before but I probably will now ^^;
Looks great too, I like Yamato Mans eyes and kinda makes me think of Shredder ^^  :cookie:

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: December 07, 2008, 07:19:57 AM
Oh NO! Yamato Man! XD
What happened to you!? XD

As I've said, I love Yamato Man winning there...
*MK Announcer*
FINISH HIM!

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: December 11, 2008, 11:17:57 PM
Wanna know why Ruby-Spears excluded Flashman from their MM production? This might be why.