Kit · 215668

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4225 on: October 02, 2013, 09:26:01 PM
Phoenix nodded in understanding. "And while you were fighting him, would you say his strength and abilities were increased due to his transfigured state?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4226 on: October 02, 2013, 11:14:44 PM
Mewtwo nodded. "They were.  We possessed the same attacks, and the same endurance.  I was literally fighting myself."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4227 on: October 02, 2013, 11:20:56 PM
The Judge shook his head. "I know how you feel, Mewtwo. I once had to fight with myself, deciding whether to take the last eggroll or save it for my nephew. I pray no one else has to go through such an ordeal."

He seemed to be genuinely upset at remembering such a trivial part of his past.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4228 on: October 03, 2013, 11:12:01 AM
Payne facepalmed at the Judge's comment.

"So... You mentioned that you were fighting yourself. Literally. So you gave it all you got... Were you really fighting to free your "family"? ARE YOU SURE IT'S NOT A PRIMAL URGE TO SHOW WHO'S THE MORE SUPERIOR POKEMON!?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4229 on: October 03, 2013, 11:20:38 AM
"This was not about proving which one was superior," Mewtwo said firmly, "this was a battle to stop that impostor.  Granted, to the outside observer, it was obvious that I had gotten quite vicious.  However, I know what I can take, and I know how hard I can hit.  Thus, when faced with an opponent who was essentially in the exact same strength tier as I am, then I knew that I had to fight it as others would fight me."

He paused for a moment.  "Our attacks were evenly matched, our power the same, our strength the same.  There were other methods that needed to be employed.  I attacked the body, as I knew the weaknesses.  I knew where to hit and how hard to hit.  To take down a being such as myself requires either a tremendous amount of power or the right shots to the right areas."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4230 on: October 03, 2013, 11:24:54 AM
Payne tapped on his forehead.

"Vicious was an understatement. You were ripping into your opponent like a Persian on a top percentile Rattata. You said you were in control throughout... But WERE you really? If you were, outsiders won't think you were vicious. You didn't just want to stop him. Oh no no no... You wanted to KILL him."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4231 on: October 03, 2013, 11:34:37 AM
Mewtwo was silent for a very long moment.  Payne was right.  In the heat of the moment, Mewtwo was ready and willing to all but dismember Carr.  The runt had taken control of his family by perverting his image and had further sullied his name by cutting a pointless swathe of destruction through Vermilion, all for the purpose of drawing him out into the open in a futile attempt to conquer him and use him for Carr's damned fool crusade against Team Rocket.  At that moment, Mewtwo had decided that if others were unable to stop Carr then, they would be unable to stop him later.  He had to be stopped.  By any means necessary.

Mewtwo bowed his head and finally spoke. "Yes.  At the time, it seemed to be the only recourse.  He had taken on my form, and with it my strength.  The only way to put a stop to something that powerful... is to destroy it."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4232 on: October 03, 2013, 11:46:03 AM
Payne did a victory flick of his hair.

"There you have it, Your Honour. Words from Mewtwo itself. It WANTED to DESTROY the impostor. It was willing to sacrifice a HUMAN for his personal crusade... No... VENDETTA to save his "family". If a human was already on the plate... The whole populace would not be too Farfetch'd. Mewtwo has to be stopped, and only my cilent has the know-how to do so."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4233 on: October 03, 2013, 11:52:22 AM
"I would like to clarify that at the time, I was unaware of the full nature of the transformation," Mewtwo reiterated. "Once again, at that moment, for all intents and purposes, I was fighting another Pokemon."  He quickly fell silent and dropped his gaze.  It was better that he leave his prior quarrel with humanity out of the discussion, and if he were to keep speaking, that past would eventually be brought to light.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4234 on: October 03, 2013, 11:57:14 AM
Payne flicked his hair again.

"You weren't aware... Or you just plain ignored. You WERE still fighting a HUMAN. You KNEW you were fighting a human. And you still went all out. No two ways around it."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4235 on: October 03, 2013, 12:03:33 PM
Giovanni leaned in to speak to Payne.  "The beast has some very... specific feelings about humanity, and those clones it made?  An army in a bid to take over the world.  Dr. Yeung had also provided us with its psychiatric evaluation and it's pretty obvious that Mewtwo has more than a few screws loose."

(Holy crap, I need to go to bed. XD)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4236 on: October 03, 2013, 12:20:05 PM
(Well damn that didn't go nearly as expected D:)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4237 on: October 03, 2013, 12:20:21 PM
(Mewtwo compels you to post. 8D)

Payne nodded at Giovanni's words.

"To further add on to my point... You keep saying... "Familiy" when referring to your clones. Do you even know the concept of the word? I have a report from Dr. Yeung, a top scientist in Rocket Industries. A... Psychiatric evalution. And must I say, the results were a bit... Disheartened. Your clones... You created them to form your own army! And they showed their prowess in Route 11!!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4238 on: October 03, 2013, 12:27:09 PM
"HOLD IT! Your reports all come from Rocket-employed scientists and preconceived ideals. I called Mewtwo up here to explain his side of events, and I don't believe I was done yet. If you're done screaming about hypotheticals trying to get a rise out of the witness, I'd like to ask him some more things that no one else has thought to yet."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4239 on: October 03, 2013, 12:32:47 PM
(Have fun bickering back and forth for a bit.  I seriously need to go to bed.  Took meds, fading fast.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4240 on: October 03, 2013, 01:47:34 PM
Payne shook his head slowly.

"Fine by me. However, remember. Mewtwo admitted that he wanted to kill the impostor. That has been recorded into the official records. No way to turnabout that!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4241 on: October 03, 2013, 02:34:14 PM
"Wanting to and actually doing so can be two different things!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4242 on: October 03, 2013, 02:55:16 PM
Payne shook his right index finger.

"Intent is good enough reason. Just like motive."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #4243 on: October 03, 2013, 04:28:31 PM
(Y'know, another bad idea just hit me. Another time stop resulting in Giovanni getting a complete change in outfits. Or even just a spacial snap and suddenly new suit. Just what that outfit is, I'll leave a secret for when/if I do it. :P)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4244 on: October 04, 2013, 12:01:41 AM
Mewtwo cleared his throat loudly in order to get the two attorneys to stop bickering for a moment. "Let us be aware of the fact that Carr is alive and without injury.  The transformation, as I had pointed out numerous times, granted him with my endurance.  When the transformation ended, it was after my apprehension.  Carr returned to normal, with no lasting effects, and was arrested.  You can verify this for yourself."

He stood straighter.  "That said, I feel that your accusations of manslaughter or even attempted manslaughter have absolutely no bearing in these proceedings.  At the time of the incident, Carr was, for all intents and purposes, a Pokemon.  At the time of the incident, it was a vicious battle between two Pokemon.  Therefore, the human factor holds absolutely no accountability in this whatsoever."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4245 on: October 04, 2013, 02:07:25 AM
"However, you still admitted to wanting to kill the impostor. By Pokemon standards, killing a Pokemon is the same."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4246 on: October 04, 2013, 02:11:28 AM
"Carr was not defenseless in the entire matter and attacked me with the same ferocity," Mewtwo pointed out.  "We were evenly matched, and I felt that I was left with only one recourse.  Though, if you are so concerned over motive, might I suggest that you ask Carr what he was thinking when he attacked me in kind?"  He looked to Phoenix. "After we are through with the Defense's questioning, of course."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4247 on: October 04, 2013, 02:21:09 AM
The Judge stroked his beard. "So you attacked with equal ferocity out of self-defense. I see no harm in that."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4248 on: October 04, 2013, 03:01:44 AM
As Meowth returned to his seat, Domino leaned in to speak with him. "Did Mewtwo have any access to anything regarding law?  It's been hunting for loopholes in Payne's accusations like a lawyer."  She looked to James. "When it comes around to addressing the Mount Quena incident... It's up to you if you want to testify.  Giovanni doesn't remember it and as far as he knows, neither do I.  No doubt Ash will bring it up, though, so be prepared in case you're called on."

At the prosecution, Giovanni rubbed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger. "Who taught this beast how to read?  It knows a bit too much.  Is it probing your mind?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4249 on: October 04, 2013, 03:18:22 AM
Payne comically touched his head in several points with his hands, and shook his head. In the background, Officer Jenny was hissing heavily like an angered Arbok.