Kit · 215653

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3375 on: July 30, 2013, 08:40:02 AM
(All the while, Mewtwo is holding a staring contest with Ryuta. :P)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3376 on: July 30, 2013, 08:44:42 AM
"Those Pokemon aren't deformed, it's magic.  I know it sounds absolutely crazy but it's true." Sakura insisted.

"Magic huh, guess there's some strange things in the world." Misty said astonished.

"I'll prove that magic is real." Sakura said as she rustled through her bag "Before I left Hoenn I ran into a Jirachi on that one week period that it's awake every thousand years.  As a joke I wished that my bag could store anything and it granted it.  All I have to do is think of the item I want in the bag and pull it out."

As she finished explaining she pulled out an entire bike from her bag.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3377 on: July 30, 2013, 08:48:55 AM
Charizard huffs at WilyII, letting out a quickly dissipating burst of fire from his maw.

"He claims he remembers you from back in Stone Town, when Team Rocket showed up and corralled Mewtwo into the Limo," Meowth mutters, "He says you helped them capture Mewtwo and and administered something that drained him completely.
Dr. Wily II sighed at the remark. The past was coming back to haunt him again. "I... Had no choice. If I didn't follow through, they threatened to harm Mewtwo further... They were threatening to harm MY SON!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3378 on: July 30, 2013, 08:53:28 AM
(Really? 8D)

A vein juts out of Charizard's forehead as he roars louder, letting out another puff of fire that quickly dissipates, this time dangerously closer to WilyII's presence.  Meowth yelps and jumps between them, waving his paws up and down.

"Not the time, not the time!" he exclaims, "Please!  This city's already been duped into believing your a threat just by looking at your markings!  You don't want to prove them right, do ya!?"

Charizard continued to growl at him and WilyII before turning his back, seeming to reluctantly give in and let the shifty doctor do what he thinks is necessary.  Meowth lets out an exasperate sigh before looking over to WilyII.

"And it was so easy back on Mt. Quena when Mewtwo said he was going to erase our memories before sending us off...."

"Those Pokemon aren't deformed, it's magic.  I know it sounds absolutely crazy but it's true." Sakura insisted.

"Magic huh, guess there's some strange things in the world." Misty said astonished.

"I'll prove that magic is real." Sakura said as she rustled through her bag "Before I left Hoenn I ran into a Jirachi on that one week period that it's awake every thousand years.  As a joke I wished that my bag could store anything and it granted it.  All I have to do is think of the item I want in the bag and pull it out."

As she finished explaining she pulled out an entire bike from her bag.

Jenny furrows her eyebrow with some sympathy, "I'd like to say I believe you, but a Pokemon granting wishes doesn't necessary constitute the existence of magic.  Only if the human does it in front of them will they believe that Pokemon aren't the only ones capable of shooting stuff from their mouth or hands.  Otherwise, they just chalk it up as Pokemon influenced and move on."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3379 on: July 30, 2013, 08:54:49 AM
"Why don't they ask him then." Sakura countered.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3380 on: July 30, 2013, 09:02:27 AM
(Blargh, must have missed it. :P)

Ryuta can sense Mewtwo's reluctance to be near anyone but the trainer he trusts most.  If he was going to say something to assure him he wasn't sent by another common knowledge personnel, he may as well say it now.

I came here by request of your trainer, Lexi 'Quickie' Shank. he thought, keeping the energy of his aura aimed at Mewtwo, She says she wants someone that is equally knowledgeable in both human behavior and Pokemon.

Mewtwo nodded slowly, isolating his telepathy to Ryuta. "I was able to converse with her briefly, and she said that they were preventing her from speaking to me." He glanced at the guards, then returned his gaze. "Two humans had come and claimed that they were going to take me to the Pokemon Institute?  I was not given a reason why." He paused again, throwing his gaze to the door once more.  After a moment, he looked to the floor. "How much have you heard?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3381 on: July 30, 2013, 09:15:07 AM
"That's a hell of a bag!" Taylor said, surprised. "Say, you got a cheeseburger somewhere in there, I'm rather famished..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #3382 on: July 30, 2013, 09:16:26 AM
It looked like one of them was giving up already through sheer fear, going into a cross legged formation. As much as he utterly loved the watching the feeling of fear take over one's face, they or at least Jessie needed to be disposed of. And he had them right where he wanted them. Seconds later, the eyes that had been looking in were gone. A bright red flash brightened the area on the outside and all was silent. Suddenly an immeasurable stink seeped through the door and the looking glass on the door was taking over by a wave of purple. The glass cracked and shattered into the room allowing a purple ooze to pour down the door. A single menacing eyeball emerged from the putrid liquid, turning to look at the occupants of the room. GRIIIIIIMMMMERRRRRR

"Have fun with our guests. And do, try to leave a few souvenirs. You know how I like to decorate." Steiner laughed evilly from the console.

Leaving Mt. Moon...

As Charizard fled from the cave while spreading it's wings to protect the other pokemon from falling rocks, it winced at the oncoming light. Once out and knowing everyone was safe, it looked to the sky. A small grunt left its nostrils as it caught the glimpse of the small dot in the sky being the Superia, taking her trainer to wherever it was headed.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3383 on: July 30, 2013, 09:16:42 AM
(Really? 8D)

A vein juts out of Charizard's forehead as he roars louder, letting out another puff of fire that quickly dissipates, this time dangerously closer to WilyII's presence.  Meowth yelps and jumps between them, waving his paws up and down.

"Not the time, not the time!" he exclaims, "Please!  This city's already been duped into believing your a threat just by looking at your markings!  You don't want to prove them right, do ya!?"

Charizard continued to growl at him and WilyII before turning his back, seeming to reluctantly give in and let the shifty doctor do what he thinks is necessary.  Meowth lets out an exasperate sigh before looking over to WilyII.

"And it was so easy back on Mt. Quena when Mewtwo said he was going to erase our memories before sending us off...."
Dr. Wily II sighed again as the Charizard reluctantly relented. "I wish my memory will be wiped after this... Let's get ready to head out, and help Mewtwo..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3384 on: July 30, 2013, 09:17:05 AM
"I have a few rice balls in here." Sakura said as she pulled out 3 of them.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3385 on: July 30, 2013, 09:21:38 AM
"Oooh, nice!" she replied, politely grabbing one. She reached into her own bag and pulled out some shredded cheese and sprinkled it on the rice ball. "This'll do nicely! Oh, and don't worry, this is one o' them bags that keeps the contents cool if necessary. It's like built-in AC for whatever food I shove in there. So the cheese is still good." With that she tenderly ate the now-cheese covered onigiri.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3386 on: July 30, 2013, 09:43:06 AM
Mewtwo nodded slowly, isolating his telepathy to Ryuta. "I was able to converse with her briefly, and she said that they were preventing her from speaking to me." He glanced at the guards, then returned his gaze. "Two humans had come and claimed that they were going to take me to the Pokemon Institute?  I was not given a reason why." He paused again, throwing his gaze to the door once more.  After a moment, he looked to the floor. "How much have you heard?"

I've only just got here, Ryuta thought, But I have a general idea of what you've been thrown.  And your friend filled me in along the way.  It's not easy being one-of-a-kind and treated like a disease before a populous that's used seeing more than a couple Pokemon roaming around their parts.

"Why don't they ask him then." Sakura countered.

Jenny attempts to say something when two of officers that had recently dragged Hierophant into a separate interrogation room running from door to door, screaming "George" into each one.

"Something tells me one of our personnel just found out...." she sighs nervously.

Back in the interrogation room, Hierophant shifts in his seat, drying to stay comfortable upon its metallic structure.

His thoughts were on the whereabouts of the officer and where he took his staff and Merrick.  Since he didn't think of anywhere in particular, Merrick most likely took over, hopefully sending him back to the Pokemon Center where WilyII and Meowth were, still helping with the examination of the clones left behind.

Any further contemplation was interrupted by a quick panning flash of the hallway lights.  Looking up, he sees James slam the door with a sinister sneer on his face.

"They think they're so smart using that stupid sketchbook to find me out...." he snickers, "But this time, I'm going to see to it that Team Rocket at least gets a secondary prize out of this mess....  And NO ONE is going to be able to associate me with what was scribbled out in that sketchbook...."

"By wearing an afro...?" Hierophant mutters as he stares at the ridiculously large afro bunched over his head.

"They're looking for a 15-year-old officer with blue hair, cut along the neck with jagged points!" James snickers while lifting his police shades to wiggle his eyebrows at Hierophant, "I was lucky to have made it out of the station and into a nearby Pokemart to snag this beauty from the wig section." He then whips around and points to his back, revealing nothing but a bulged outline revealing that Danny was still stuck to his back, "And this time, no one's going to know that I am in possession of one of the most powerful cards in existence."

"And what about your Yamask...?  You can't exactly return it to your Pokeball as long as it's got cards on its body."

As if on cue, Yamask pops out of the afro, stretching its lips apart and spewing a raspberry at Hierophant, causing him to yell in surprise and fall back into his chair only to be caught by Excalibur's still exposed wing and pushed back into an upright position.

"Aren't afros just the marvelous things?" James snickers again while continuing to wiggle his eyebrows, "Not only are they not part of the body, they can easily hide a small Pokemon; provided they can float, of course."

He stands straight as Yamask sinks back into his afro, "And while everyone else is busy dealing with the antics of a troublesome Mewtwo, I will be right here, waiting for the right opportunity to snake your cute little white Skitty and present it to the boss so he can study and create duplicates for all of Team Rocket to use at their leisure.  And there's nothing you can do about it without digging yourself even deeper into incrimination."

Hierophant just sat in his chair, his eyebrows a mixture of furrow and frown as he struggles to keep his calm, lighthearted composure.

It looked like one of them was giving up already through sheer fear, going into a cross legged formation. As much as he utterly loved the watching the feeling of fear take over one's face, they or at least Jessie needed to be disposed of. And he had them right where he wanted them. Seconds later, the eyes that had been looking in were gone. A bright red flash brightened the area on the outside and all was silent. Suddenly an immeasurable stink seeped through the door and the looking glass on the door was taking over by a wave of purple. The glass cracked and shattered into the room allowing a purple ooze to pour down the door. A single menacing eyeball emerged from the putrid liquid, turning to look at the occupants of the room. GRIIIIIIMMMMERRRRRR

"Have fun with our guests. And do, try to leave a few souvenirs. You know how I like to decorate." Steiner laughed evilly from the console.

Jessie just about passed out from the stench, falling onto her back as she gags and coughs to get the sensation out of her.  Wobbuffet, who didn't seem to have a sense of smell, panics and grabs Jessie, dragging her away and leaving Chariot and Synthis to the fate of their newest problem.

Synthis hissed and backed away, having nothing to fight against something made of slug and poison.  Chariot quickly springs to his feet, using the small lump his cape hanging over the front of his chest armor to block out as much of the stench as possible, but equally at a loss of what to do.  Having dealt with a Grimer before, he knew it would easily slip over his spear and melt it if it got the chance, and he didn't want to lose the ridge on his helmet throwing it at the Sludge Pokemon.

His only thought was what Hermit and Danny had taught him over the years, using his own energy to fire blasts that would disable or kill depending on his desperation and temper.  There was only one he was able to master that would take a less amount of time to perform, but unleash an energy the equivalent to a stampede.

"Synthis, get behind me," he muffles to the Leafeon, prompting him to bound behind him as he pulls his hands behind him, trying hard to ignore the smell and concentrate on drawing his own energy through the palms of of his hovering hands.

The Grimer quickly turns to face him, seeing something glowing behind him and attempting to spring towards them, forcing Chariot to thrust his hands forward and unleash a large ball of fire-like aura in its direction.

Leaving Mt. Moon...

As Charizard fled from the cave while spreading it's wings to protect the other pokemon from falling rocks, it winced at the oncoming light. Once out and knowing everyone was safe, it looked to the sky. A small grunt left its nostrils as it caught the glimpse of the small dot in the sky being the Superia, taking her trainer to wherever it was headed.

The Clefairy and Clefa look to each other and conversing over the state of their only home, while the cheering trio continued to stare at the sky, lamenting how far it was from their location.

Ryo looks towards Charizard, wanting to suggest flying after it, but soon sees the true horror of Steiner's inhumanity in the form of Julia's drilled shut mouth.  Posu and Nega clamped their hands around him as he stood there, shaking at the traumatizing sight before shaking his head and looking over to the Clefairy and Clefa still conversing with each other.

Any of you know where we can find a hospital?  This human needs help!

The Clefairy family look to each other before a Clefable suddenly lands between them.

I've been to Cerulean City.  It's not far from here.  I can take you there if you want.

Posted on: July 30, 2013, 12:40:43 AM
Dr. Wily II sighed again as the Charizard reluctantly relented. "I wish my memory will be wiped after this... Let's get ready to head out, and help Mewtwo..."

Meowth nods as he follows WilyII to where Nurse Joy is waiting with a squad SUV pulling up near the entrance.

"Well....  Let's do this...." she sighs towards her Chansey before climbing into the backseat.

"Chansey," her Egg Pokemon chirps before getting in after her.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3387 on: July 30, 2013, 09:44:20 AM
(There certainly are a lot more vehicles in Kanto than I remembered 8D)

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #3388 on: July 30, 2013, 09:51:07 AM
(There certainly are a lot more vehicles in Kanto than I remembered 8D)
(Transformers man. More than meets the eye. xD)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3389 on: July 30, 2013, 09:59:21 AM
I've only just got here, Ryuta thought, But I have a general idea of what you've been thrown.  And your friend filled me in along the way.  It's not easy being one-of-a-kind and treated like a disease before a populous that's used seeing more than a couple Pokemon roaming around their parts.

"Do not tell anyone that I was conversing with Lexi.  They may prevent her from getting close enough to establish communications," Mewtwo paused for a long moment, and then reverted his telepathy to its usual broad-spectrum level.  After that, he felt that there was no longer a need to be secretive, as he said what he needed to say.  The guards at the door were eyeing him suspiciously, as he had been quiet for too long. "What is to happen to me?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3390 on: July 30, 2013, 10:03:56 AM
"I haven't heard much, but it seems the Pokemon Institute is going to have you transferred back to their facility to be properly examined," Ryuta said as he crouched to a sitting position on his knees, keeping his hand on his Shiny Eevee to keep it from falling off during the process, "They said you'll be locked in a kennel, but for how long, I can't be sure.  This could most likely make it so whoever wants you back can further build a case against your trainer and ensure she never gets you back no matter how much evidence is piled against them."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3391 on: July 30, 2013, 10:11:17 AM
Mewtwo frowned. "I had already had an examination before I had departed from Fuchsia.  I see no need for another."  He glanced at the guards for a moment. "A kennel cannot hold me, and should I be returned to Team Rocket, I will escape.  I had done so before.  Many times before.  How many times must I destroy their base before the realize that nothing can contain me?"

A chill crawled up his spine as he suddenly thought about his clones and what he had overheard.  "They are capturing my clones... I must protect them, and I will use my power to do so!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3392 on: July 30, 2013, 10:23:57 AM
Dr. Wily II checked to ensure that all the clone Pokemon are in their respective PokeBalls, and that the magical staff, and the tarot card are in his tote bag, before heading towards the SUV, and climbed inside. Buckling up, he can't help but sigh in frustration. Way too much had transpired...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3393 on: July 30, 2013, 10:29:53 AM
Meowth climbs in soon after, laying across WilyII's lab as he didn't feel comfortable being crammed so tightly in the middle of the seat with Chansey and Nurs Joy.

Mewtwo frowned. "I had already had an examination before I had departed from Fuchsia.  I see no need for another."  He glanced at the guards for a moment. "A kennel cannot hold me, and should I be returned to Team Rocket, I will escape.  I had done so before.  Many times before.  How many times must I destroy their base before the realize that nothing can contain me?"

A chill crawled up his spine as he suddenly thought about his clones and what he had overheard.  "They are capturing my clones... I must protect them, and I will use my power to do so!"

"Let's not get to hasty," Ryuta said, "You've done a lot of things on your own, but right now you need to trust the reliability of your friend.  Acting on your own thoughts and instincts without including any confidence in her experience as a trainer is only going to make it harder to prove how much Team Rocket doesn't deserve to own you."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3394 on: July 30, 2013, 10:37:16 AM
Dr. Wily II patted Meowth on his head. Feeling a bit calmer, he said... "Ok, we are all here and ready. Let's get this over with."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3395 on: July 30, 2013, 10:43:09 AM
"Let's not get to hasty," Ryuta said, "You've done a lot of things on your own, but right now you need to trust the reliability of your friend.  Acting on your own thoughts and instincts without including any confidence in her experience as a trainer is only going to make it harder to prove how much Team Rocket doesn't deserve to own you."

Mewtwo fell silent as he thought about that.  If legal ownership of him was transferred to Quickie, then he could continue to live the independent life that he had chosen.  He would be free from being pursued so relentlessly.  Though, he knew that even legal documents wouldn't stop Team Rocket.  They would still try to find some way to get him back, even if they resorted to petty theft, or finding another method to regain legal ownership.

Though, that still left his clones...

"What about my clones?" Mewtwo glanced at the guards again, still waiting for them to make a move, or do something to get Ryuta away from him. "What will happen to them?  If they fall into the hands of Team Rocket, they will be used in experiments and perish..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3396 on: July 30, 2013, 10:54:36 AM
"If your friend plays her cards right, the clones may also be free of Team Rocket's custody," Ryuta assured before closing his eyes, sensing their emotions through common Pokemon energy and their personal association with Mewtwo, "Whether or not they'll be released back into the wild is a different matter, given the public has been exposed to them in a negative light."

Dr. Wily II patted Meowth on his head. Feeling a bit calmer, he said... "Ok, we are all here and ready. Let's get this over with."

The officer at the wheel nods and starts the seemingly long drive back to the station.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3397 on: July 30, 2013, 11:03:49 AM
"I could relocate them.  They were all hidden, in different parts of the world," Mewtwo nodded, "but somehow, they were found, gathered together, and brought here... by an impostor who used them, preyed upon them... It disgusts me!" He soon found himself standing, glaring at the cell door, throwing a sharp gesture at it, indicating that the impostor was located within the station. "That shrunken human had brainwashed my family!  He took my form and used it to prey upon my clones, and because of him, they may never be free?!"  He let out a low growl. "That impostor had ruined lives that he had no right to interfere in!"

One of the guards stepped forward, addressing Ryuta. "If it gets any more agitated, we're bringing in the wardens to deal with it.  You said you can calm it down..."

Mewtwo took the hint and sucked in a deep breath, counting to himself, and retreating to the corner, glaring at the guards.

(And on that note, I'm going to bed.  Crashing... hard...)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3398 on: July 30, 2013, 11:43:49 AM
Ryuta threw his unoccupied hand towards the guards, gesturing them to stay back, "You're not the only one who's angered by this.  The man impersonating you has also defiled the goodness of my friend's creation, using the magical properties of its tarot cards to rally and an entranced crusade, damned if anyone got in the way.  This possibly upcoming trial may also determine their fate and freedom among a public so wrapped up in common sense and population they can barely approach a Legendary without quivering in their socks.  But if any of you are going to make it through this legality conundrum with your freedom and individuality intact, you need to calm down, sit tight, and trust the strength and determination of your friend and trainer.  If you can at least do either of those, your freedom and that of your clones, as well as my friend's creation will be that much closer to fruition, and everyone will finally understand and accept you as mutually competent Pokemon."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3399 on: July 31, 2013, 01:53:08 AM
Mewtwo thought about that and fell silent for a long time.  This wasn't just his battle, anymore.  He hasn't been fighting alone for a while.  Yet, he still took it upon himself to take full responsibility for any trouble that they had seen along the way.  Though, there were other things that he needed to take responsibility for.  Other things for which he only had himself to blame. 

This whole situation could be traced right back to his own actions.  Over the years, since meeting Quickie, and through Quickie, meeting Pyro, Mewtwo had taken an intense interest in Pyro's abilities and actions.  Pyro could teleport anything anywhere, and should they run into trouble, he could easily cause an odd incident to crop up in the home or business of their rivals.  Someone cuts you off in traffic?  Their car's stereo starts blaring the most irritating commercial jingle possible, while Spindas dance in a line across their dashboard.  Such bizzare happenings were never investigated, and Mewtwo watched as Pyro's actions went by without consequence.

For a while, it seemed as if Mewtwo could possibly do such things.  He had seen Mew act in a similar playful manner, so could he do the same?  Could he retaliate against the people who have wronged him in the past, without them knowing his involvement?  The relating of the incident would cause others to laugh, would it not?

So, foolishly, Mewtwo did just that. 

It was the biggest mistake he had ever made.

He had regretted it ever since, and it had culminated to involving his clones.  They were in trouble because of him.  Quickie was in trouble because of him.  Ahrzayl, somewhere in Cerulean, was in trouble because of him.  Heirophant was in trouble because of him.  Team Rocket was relentless in pursuing him because of his foolish actions.  All because he though, for once, that he could be like Pyro.  That he could cause strange happenings and get away with it.

This was all Mewtwo's fault.  His and his alone.  His anger was misplaced.  Carr was not to blame.  Team Rocket was not to blame.  No one was to blame but him.  He risked losing everything and everyone he had ever cared about.  He was dragging others into the mess just to save his sorry ass.

Officer Jenny was right.  Mewtwo had no one to blame but himself.

A knot formed in his throat and he tried to swallow it down as he averted his gaze to the floor before him.  He had not cried in a very long time, and had prevented himself from doing so for just as long.  However, he was not sure if he could stop it this time.  He let out a wavery breath as the tears began to flow for the first time in years.  "I am sorry... I am truly sorry..."