RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 215676

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2550 on: July 14, 2013, 02:09:17 AM
"Sakura." Xuangzang said as he found Sakura just inside the Center.

"Oh hey Xuangzang." Sakura greeted. "Did you do what you wanted to do?"

"Yes, but another crisis has arose." Xuangzang stated.

"What kind of crisis." Sakura sighed.

"Well..." Xuangzang began to explain what he saw.

"Why the [tornado fang] didn't we put that Doc in a [tornado fang]ing strait jacket!" Sakura facepalmed.

"Perhaps now would be a good time to put matters into our own hands, possibly away from Mewtwo." Xuangzang suggested.

"Let's get Janine first, we can use some backup." Sakura said as she headed for the Gym.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2551 on: July 14, 2013, 02:49:05 AM
"Get back! Get back, I said!" Steiner screamed as he threw wrenches at the pokemon before him.

He noticed more and more start to arise and began to huff frantically, sweating beads.

"No! Not again! Nooooooo!" He yelled, his hands trying to cover his eyesight and trying not to believe what he was seeing. "NOOOOOOO!!!" He yelled again as he ran out of the room.

Steiner it the hallway wall with a THUD, sliding down and trying to gather himself up. He couldn't waste any time, he needed to get away from them. He ran and zig zagged down the hallways and barged into the bridge. Knocking Julia's seat over to the side, he typed on the lit keyboard. He overrode the systems to give him full access to the ship and punched in more commands. Finally he pulled a lever down, hoping this would make them go away as he huffed through his teeth.

From the outside, it wouldv'e seemed as if the radio tower shifted for a moment. A loud scream of static resonated in the
air as the building disappeared in waves. In it's place was a black ship almost it's size. It's engines roared and the thrusters on the back lit up. The nose of The Superia jerked and retracted back into the ship, being replaced by a monstrous multi-tipped drill. The bridge retracted as well, making the overall look of the ship look more sleek. The drill WRRRRRed and slowly spun as treads folded out from the sides of the ship. Powerful thrusters under the back end pushed the ship's back into the air, allowing the drill to catch earth. The rockets flared and erupted, moving the monstrosity futher into the ground, faster. In just a minute the Superia was tunneling its way under ground.

Back in the maintenance room, a white sheet covered what looked like a body, sitting in a chair. A hand hung from under the sheet, almost lifelessly.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2552 on: July 14, 2013, 02:56:45 AM
"What was it you wanted to show me Ms. Sakura?" Janine asked as she ran to keep up with her.

"We're almost there!" Sakura shouted as they reached the location of the Superia...only it was gone and there was a giant hole in it's place.

"That hole wasn't there before." Janine said wide eye.

"No, no it was not." Sakura said equally wide eye.

"Perhaps we should alert Ahrzayl now." Xuangzang suggested.

"Probably." Sakura nodded.

"That Rocket Girl I tied up, you sure she didn't cause this?" Janine asked.

"Pretty danm sure she didn't, and believe me that girl is only a victim in this mess." Sakura looked down "That poor girl."

"....We'll talk about that later, let's go tell her what's up." Janine sighed.

"Right." Sakura nodded as they headed back to the Center.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2553 on: July 14, 2013, 03:00:30 AM
Jessie squeals in shock as the Radio Tower revers back to its original ship form and begins drilling underground.

"After it!" she shrieks before making a run for the newly formed hole.  No sooner had she gotten there, she is suddenly tackled from the back by Synthis, grabbing her hair and attempting to restrain her while Chariot shows up in front of her, pointing his spear at her throat.

"Alright you, where's the rest of your posse!?" he demanded, "I know you didn't come here by yourself!"

"Get away from me, you brats!  I don't have time for this!" Jessie exclaims as she began whipping her head around, causing Synthis to lose his footing and fly into Chariot, knocking both into the hole below.

Unfortunately, the same force knocked her off balance as she fell head first into the same hole.  Luckily, thanks to the amount of times she was sent flying, she managed to flip back to her feet and charges into the tunnel after the drilling ship.

"Wait for me!  That ship belongs to Team Rocket, and I won't let you tarnish it without their consent!"

Chariot and Synthis struggle to get back up, the human knight cursing under his breath.

"Damn...you....!" he seethed before suddenly being knocked on his face by Frillish, who dropped on top of him and drifted off after Jessie.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2554 on: July 14, 2013, 03:04:50 AM
In the cafeteria, Quickie could feel the ground rumbling. "...the hell is that?"

Outside, the shockwave had knocked Mewtwo off his feet and his concentration vanished.  His gaze snapped to the ruckus.  Should he investigate, or should he return to his duties?

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2555 on: July 14, 2013, 03:24:39 AM
Back in the Lobby of Pal Park, Meowth continues to groom himself, reluctantly spreading the stinging substance of the Hi-Potion Hierophant sprayed on him earlier.

"Do you have any plans to try and save Mewtwo from whatever your trainers were going to do to them?" Hierophant asked.

"I can't go near Jessie and James right now, not while their this blinded by their loyalty to Team Rocket," Meowth grumbles, "If I'm going to save Mewtwo from being wrongfully accused for whatever made everyone think he was some brainwashing manipulator, I'd rather do it when those two aren't aware of my presence."

"If you're expecting me to do the saving, I'm afraid I can't get involved either," Hierophant sighed, "As much as I want to help your friends escape a fate much worse than what Team Rocket might pound onto them, I also don't want to leave a bad impression on this city, or anywhere else they're planning to capture Mewtwo and the other trainers in."

"Didn't your trainers mention Mewtwo having clones he since released into the wild?" Danny asked, sitting atop Excalibur's head, "Isn't there some way to find them and convince them to help protect Mewtwo from this sort of misunderstanding?"

"We can find them, but no matter what facts we drill into Team Rocket's brains, they're still going to keep hunting him down until they figure out a way to make him their permanent slave!" Meowth retorts, "Worse, they could end up in that same situation if Jessie and James decide to call in for back up and they feel bothered enough to comply!  I don't want to endanger them anymore than Mewtwo does!"

"The least we can do is find those Pokemon and get their take on what's been going on since that battle on Mount Quena," Hierophant said, "Then we can figure out a way to stop your friends from committing something they secretly didn't want to get involved with."

Meowth remained silent a moment before nodding in reluctant agreement; they had to start somewhere.  Hierophant reaches into the Chingling pouch and takes out the Park Balls, handing them to the Park Ranger.

"Can you keep a hold of these until my friend gets back," he asked, "I'm sure once he's done chasing after that balloon, he'll want to come back here and finish what he paid to do."

"Sure thing," the ranger said as he took the balls and put them in a box with Chariot's name on it, "Just make sure he understands that he has less than 24hrs to come back here, or he'll have to pay again."

Hierophant nods as he looks towards Excalibur, Danny and Meowth, "Let's get going; there's no telling when those two might attempt to spring their trap."

Meowth nods as well, "Let's try and exit in a direction they aren't heading in.  I don't want them noticing and making a commotion to get me back under their control."

The group head out of the Pal Park entrance, heading off towards the west end of the city while keeping watch of where Jessie and James might be.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2556 on: July 14, 2013, 04:21:42 AM
In the cafeteria, Pyro jumped onto the table and loudly declared, "I ain't afraid of no ghost!"

Outside, hundreds upon hundreds of ghosts flooded into the hole in pursuit of the Superia. Meanwhile, the Shuppet that spooked (pun intended) Steiner rose from the control console and thrust itself into his face while the Dusclops tugged at his coat. A half-dozen Gastlys and two Haunters entered the bridge with mischievous intent, and if things could not get worse, the Superia grazed a burrowing Steelix. The giant ferrous snake roared and followed after him.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2557 on: July 14, 2013, 04:30:30 AM
Taylor pulled up her map and noticed that she was approaching the west entrance of a nearby city. Perfect timing! she gleefully thought. The group continued heading down the path.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2558 on: July 14, 2013, 04:30:51 AM
Sakura and Janine reached Quickie and Ahzaryl eating lunch with Pyro jumping around as usual.  Ahzaryl freaked out at the sight of Janine.

"I didn't do anything ma'am!" Ahzaryl whimpered as she put up her arms.

"Calm down I'm not going to do anything to you." Janine sighed.

"Quickie!" Sakura whispered furiously "The Superia is gone and there's big hole in the place where it used to be."

"Also Steiner seems to have restrained and gagged Julia, I believe he has something to do with this." Xuangzang stated as he perched in the table.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2559 on: July 14, 2013, 04:40:15 AM
Jessie's panic increases as the Steelix is not chasing the Superia.

"No no!  Not our reclaimed battle ship!" she yelps before looking over to Frillish, "Cash it off with Bubble Beam!"

Frillish catches up to the Steelix and fires off a barrage of bubbles, stinging it and sending burrowing into a nearby wall to get away from it.

Not far behind, Chariot and Synthis gave chase after regaining their senses from the unexpected fall.

"I think it's time for another jogging exercise if we survive this...." Chariot grumbles as he finds he wasn't keeping up with both the ship and the female Team Rocket member.

As they had reached the west end of the city, they noticed another trainer entering the city with what appears to be a group of Pokemon unfamiliar to this region.  Meowth, not wanting to be spotted and recognized, clambers into the Chingling pouch as Hierophant and Excalibur move to the side to let the trainer pass by without complications, slowing down a moment to get a good look at these unfamiliar Pokemon and see if they were worth adding to his own group should he come across the region they came from.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2560 on: July 14, 2013, 04:59:33 AM
The Litleo looked up at Taylor as they got closer to the city's entrance. Taylor nodded and the Litleo growled happily. He lifted his head up and let loose with a Noble Roar, and then waited to see what might happen. A few minutes passed, and nothing happened, so Litleo released another Noble Roar.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2561 on: July 14, 2013, 05:16:35 AM
Hierophant, Danny and Excalibur watched as the strange, lion-like Pokemon kept roaring as if it was trying to get someone's attention.  It was pretty obvious this person was new to the region and most likely didn't know her way around.

They needed to focus on rescuing Mewtwo, but Hierophant didn't want the newcomer to be arrested for disturbing the public and decides to confront her and figure out what her Pokemon was trying to do.

"If you don't mind me asking, are you new here?" he asked.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2562 on: July 14, 2013, 05:19:56 AM
Merrick observes the dark Death energy retreat from WilyII's physical conscience, but it didn't appear as though it was willing to let go.  With the connection still established between him and the good conscience, he attempts to speak again before the dark energy finds the means to fight back his white repelling magic.

If you're still there, try to retake control of your physical conscience....  I'll try to keep back your dark persona until you and Mewtwo have reached a viable means of driving it out completely....
Inside... Dr. Wily II was oblivious to what has been going on, with the Death energy's counterattack. He looked up and said...

"Pyro's Blaziken said the same thing... However, I'm not sure if I'm mentally that strong... Previous... It had always been my Alakazam's Disable... Now... Now there's nothing...

Mewtwo encountered Wily outside of the Pokemon Center.  The man seemed... normal, but there was still something off about him.  And Mewtwo knew how to correct it.  He inhaled slowly and concentrated, focusing all of his energy into this single psychic blast.  He remained silent as he worked on targeting the right area for the best efficacy.  He gave a quick nod to the dwarf Pikachu to retreat to a safe distance, as since he had not attempted this in a long time, he could not be sure if there would be any collateral damage.
In the cafeteria, Quickie could feel the ground rumbling. "...the hell is that?"

Outside, the shockwave had knocked Mewtwo off his feet and his concentration vanished.  His gaze snapped to the ruckus.  Should he investigate, or should he return to his duties?
Outside... Dr. Wily II wobbled at the slight tremor, and looked up, seeing Mewtwo, and his dwarf Pikachu face-to-face. He tsk'd under his breath, and felt that it was pointless to carry on the Facade in front of his "son".

"Hello Mewtwo... I guess you found out... From that PESKY rat no less. Are you sure you want to do it? Are you sure you want to hurt one of your fathers? I thought it was a sickening reunion... If you REALLY think you can save your precious father... Are you sure you can control your powers? Don't you remember what happened back at the Pokemon Mansion? What makes you so sure you can control it... And not kill your father!?

Dr. Wily II was smirking all the while taunting Mewtwo.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2563 on: July 14, 2013, 05:33:17 AM
You can't know for sure if you don't try....  But for now, perhaps you could rely on a different kind of Disable from a Pokemon who is still alive and willing to drive the dark persona out of your conscience....[/i]

To add to what Merrick was saying, the internal light showed a view of what his physical conscience was seeing.  Mewtwo is standing in front of him, though he appeared to have been startled by the tremor caused by the Superia drilling into the ground.

If you can't at least muster the mentality to get control of your body, perhaps you can at least use what you have to regain control of his mouth and encourage Mewtwo to go along with whatever intention he had to drive that evil persona out of your system for good....

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2564 on: July 14, 2013, 05:42:35 AM
Mewtwo narrowed his eyes at Wily.  "I have far better control over my power than when I had first used it."  He stepped forward, putting both hands on Wily's head.  "And I will use that power to save my father."  Closing his eyes, he concentrated, focusing all his energy into one, concentrated psychic burst.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2565 on: July 14, 2013, 06:05:58 AM
Hierophant, Danny and Excalibur watched as the strange, lion-like Pokemon kept roaring as if it was trying to get someone's attention.  It was pretty obvious this person was new to the region and most likely didn't know her way around.

They needed to focus on rescuing Mewtwo, but Hierophant didn't want the newcomer to be arrested for disturbing the public and decides to confront her and figure out what her Pokemon was trying to do.

"If you don't mind me asking, are you new here?" he asked.
"Ah, just a bit. Trying to figure out something to do with my friends here; would you happen to have any suggestions?" Taylor asked politely.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2566 on: July 14, 2013, 06:09:12 AM
You can't know for sure if you don't try....  But for now, perhaps you could rely on a different kind of Disable from a Pokemon who is still alive and willing to drive the dark persona out of your conscience....

To add to what Merrick was saying, the internal light showed a view of what his physical conscience was seeing.  Mewtwo is standing in front of him, though he appeared to have been startled by the tremor caused by the Superia drilling into the ground.

If you can't at least muster the mentality to get control of your body, perhaps you can at least use what you have to regain control of his mouth and encourage Mewtwo to go along with whatever intention he had to drive that evil persona out of your system for good....
Inside... Upon seeing Mewtwo, and hearing the conversation outside, Dr. Wily II said... "I... I'll try..."

Mewtwo narrowed his eyes at Wily.  "I have far better control over my power than when I had first used it."  He stepped forward, putting both hands on Wily's head.  "And I will use that power to save my father."  Closing his eyes, he concentrated, focusing all his energy into one, concentrated psychic burst.
Outside... Dr. Wily II tsk'd at the adamant Mewtwo... And unknowingly spoke... "D-Do... I-I-It..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2567 on: July 14, 2013, 06:20:02 AM
Seeing WilyII's inner conscience successfully take control of his mouth, Merrick decides to try and help at least keep his hold on that portion of his body.  Using his white magic, he strengthen the High Priestess energy representing his good side in the hopes of squeezing out a few more words before the Death energy overpowers him and retakes control of his physical conscience.

"Ah, just a bit. Trying to figure out something to do with my friends here; would you happen to have any suggestions?" Taylor asked politely.

Hierophant scratches the back of his head, "Well...we're in a bit of a hurry right now, so I can't think of any suggestions.  But there is a Gym and Pokemon Center just south of where your standing that have trainers you can commune with."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2568 on: July 14, 2013, 06:28:21 AM
"Ah, well hope whatever you're hurrying about works out for ya. Thanks anyways!" she said, waving farewell to the stranger. "Hmm... A Gym, eh?" she mused, looking at her team. The Honedge at her side shook with anticipation, and the rest of her team looked raring to go as well. "Sounds like a plan then!" she enthusiastically proclaimed, running into the town towards the Gym.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2569 on: July 14, 2013, 06:29:57 AM
Inside... Upon seeing Mewtwo, and hearing the conversation outside, Dr. Wily II said... "I... I'll try..."

Outside... Dr. Wily II tsk'd at the adamant Mewtwo... And unknowingly spoke... "D-Do... I-I-It..."

Mewtwo focused harder, gritting his teeth.  His entire body began to feel numb as he channeled every last bit of energy that he could muster into this single concentrated Disable.  Around him, a fiery blue aura ignited, glowing brighter with each passing moment.  Small stones and bits of debris began to rise off the ground in a gradually-widening radius around him and Wily.  Wily's own hair began to react, as would the hair of anyone within close proximity; standing on end and tingling as if there were an electrical charge in the air.

Inside the Center, Quickie followed Sakura out of the cafeteria.  She brushed by Kojiro in the lobby as she ran, spinning about on her shoe to wave and apologize.  "Sorry about that!"  She flashed a quick smile and dashed out the door.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2570 on: July 14, 2013, 06:53:02 AM
Kojiro almost blushed when he felt Quickie brush past him, then turn to apologize, almost causing him to forget everything he had just heard from the old man prior to Mewtwo using his psychic abilities on his current psyche.

Mime Jr., meanwhile was too excited by Mewtwo's abilities to not pay attention to anything around it and attempts to Mimic the cloned Pokemon's power, snapping James out of his trance as he yelps and ducks behind the hallway, snapping his visible Pokemon out of its concentration.

"What're you doing!?" he hissed, "Are you trying to get us noticed along with helping that Pokemon manipulate that poor old man!?"

He stops a moment and scratches his head, "Now that I think about it...what was he going on about what Mewtwo figured out...and what he meant by 'saving his precious father'.  I read somewhere that Dr. Fuji was the one that created Mewtwo, not that strange old man...."

He then pokes his head out of the corner, "This is against orders, but I do need evidence to prove Mewtwo is doing this against others' will....  No point dragging him back to Team Rocket, or proving his treachery to the trainers Domino claim is being enslaved by his abilities if I don't have any visible evidences to show...."

He then reaches into his sleeve and pulls out a smartphone provided by Team Rocket, activating its camera functions and filming everything that was going on between Mewtwo and WilyII.

"Ah, well hope whatever you're hurrying about works out for ya. Thanks anyways!" she said, waving farewell to the stranger. "Hmm... A Gym, eh?" she mused, looking at her team. The Honedge at her side shook with anticipation, and the rest of her team looked raring to go as well. "Sounds like a plan then!" she enthusiastically proclaimed, running into the town towards the Gym.

Hierophant watched as the group leave before walking back over to Excalibur as Meowth poked his head out from the Chingling pouch.

"Now there's a group of Pokemon Jessie and James would sidetrack to steal and-"

He's suddenly interrupted by Excalibur shoving Meowth back in the pouch with his paw.

"Could you be any louder!?" Danny hissed, "We don't need a misunderstood fight to go along with all the other misunderstood nonsense that's about to cave in on the poor Pokemon!"

"Right...keep schemes to myself....  Forgot I'm not with the bludgeoning duo at this moment of our reputation...."

"How do you even put up with those two if they keep beating you around like a living doll?" Hierophant asked as they continued down the corresponding route.

"Selfish and violent as they are, they at least have a small spark of respect and love for me that prevents them from tossin' me out in favor of a more cooler Pokemon," Meowth mews as he proudly pops his head out of the pouch, "Besides, no other Pokemon tried to learn how to speak like I did."

"Probably because they knew the effort would rob them of any Special Attacks they could use to at least defend themselves with...." Danny retorts.

"Now that's just mean...." Meowth moans while pulling his head back into the Chingling pouch's mouth.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2571 on: July 14, 2013, 06:55:03 AM
Ahrzayl shut her eyes and turned her head, holding back a sudden flow of tears. She was a [tornado fang]ing idiot. She left her there with that lunatic. She did! She just threw her closet friend into the arms of a madman. Ahrzayl thought about it for a minute. She had no idea where they were going. What had happened while they were gone?

"Sakura...I dont know what to do. They could be anywhere right now. The most we'd be able to do is follow the hole and see where it leads but that could take days." She explained.

Everything was happening so fast qnd to think, just a few days ago life was as normal as could be. Now she's lost her ship and someone special.

On Superia's bridge...

Steiner was hiding off in a corner, in the dark, as he waited for a drove of ghosts to fly by. Somehow he thought that being in darkness would hide him but a Duskull proved him wrong. Steiner screamed and ran down the halls, turning where he could. He just needed to keep himself away from those devils until he reached his destination.

(Which is Mt. Moon so we'll be ending up in Cerulean either way.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2572 on: July 14, 2013, 07:05:08 AM
Ryo, who had followed after the remaining group into the cafeteria with Posu and Nega, tugs on Ahrzyal's legs, barking while pointing to his forehead, suggesting he use his Mind Reader and aura-sensing abilities to pinpoint where Steiner currently is.

Jessie looks over to Frillish, "You're part ghost!  See if you can get inside the Grand Rhydon and get control of it!"

Frillish nods and flies further ahead, using her Psychic to force one of the doors open and drift inside, following every path available until she reaches the bridge.  She looks towards Steiner, who cowered in the corner due to the plethora of Ghost Pokemon haunting the ship, before using her Psychic on the controls to try and find which one hits the brakes faster.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2573 on: July 14, 2013, 07:11:36 AM
Seeing WilyII's inner conscience successfully take control of his mouth, Merrick decides to try and help at least keep his hold on that portion of his body.  Using his white magic, he strengthen the High Priestess energy representing his good side in the hopes of squeezing out a few more words before the Death energy overpowers him and retakes control of his physical conscience.
Mewtwo focused harder, gritting his teeth.  His entire body began to feel numb as he channeled every last bit of energy that he could muster into this single concentrated Disable.  Around him, a fiery blue aura ignited, glowing brighter with each passing moment.  Small stones and bits of debris began to rise off the ground in a gradually-widening radius around him and Wily.  Wily's own hair began to react, as would the hair of anyone within close proximity; standing on end and tingling as if there were an electrical charge in the air.

Outside... Dr. Wily II cursed under his breath. "D-DO YOU R-R-REALLY THINK YOU CAN LOCK ME AWAY!? THAT A-ACCUSRED ALAKAZAM... I REMOLDED IT INTO WHAT IT IS TODAY... A-AND HOW DID IT REPAY ME!? YOU MAY THINK YOU HAVE W-WON... B-BUT... I WILL RETURN!!" For a split second... "DO IT N-NOW! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Inside... Dr. Wily II glasped the scar on his chest and screamed in pain. He managed to instruct Mewtwo to do it, but he was currently in a terrible amount of pain. The scar was glowing abnormally...

As for Death, it too was screaming in agony, even in the solace of darkness around it.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2574 on: July 14, 2013, 07:23:43 AM
With a tremendous explosion of energy, Mewtwo released the massive psychic attack, knocking both he and Wily backwards.  The shockwave burst forward in a spreading blue blast that rattled and cracked the windows within its radius, the shingles on Center's roof ringing with an eerie squeal, trees and plants bent backwards from the wave of energy, and the levitating debris flung wide. 

Some distance away, Quickie was caught unawares and flung head-over-heels by the blast, landing in a dazed heap.  The Pokemon Center itself had its doors practically thrown off their hinges, and a wary Nurse Joy had staggered to the entrance to look around.  Stunned trainers babbled in confusion as they crowded about the entrance, debris strewn across its steps, the glass cracked and broken.