RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 214787

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: December 16, 2012, 01:37:44 AM
Sakura couldn't believe how badly she lost against Lt. PB.  She fought against the toughest trainers and won championships all over the world.  She even made Whitney, Morty, and even freaking Cynthia look like a joke compared to her.  But here she is losing to a tiny Electric squirrel owned by the most cocky bastard in the world.  This was a major blow to her pride and she ran over to her Galvantula and hugged him.

"You did great, Web Spider. You've earned a rest." Sakura chocked as she put Web Spider into his Pokeball "As for you...How...how is that little puffy squirrel that [tornado fang]ing strong? I've never seen a Return attack that powerful before!"

It wasn't that she hadn't seen a Return attack that powerful before, it was the fact that she knew Pachirisu just plain sucked at attacking whether it was Special or Physical.  Their defenses however were actually pretty decent, she understood why she couldn't take it down easily.  So what the hell was going on?

"HAHAHAHA!! My Pokemon have all undergone the strictest of training under their commander, ME! LIEUTENANT PROTOMAN BLUES." he arrogantly states as Pachirisu jumps on his shoulder and stands tall. "You see, little one, there is more to battle than just plain strength and power. There is also excellence involved. Dazzle. Style. Grace. PIZZAZZ. My friends and I shine on through this world, standing proud with our believe in ourselves and each other. Through our strict training comes an elegance that lets the world know the true essence, the true excellence of the Electric Pokemon. LIKE A LIGHTNING BOLT IN THE SKY, WE LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE AND THAT WE'VE GOT THE SPARK TO TAKE ANYONE ON! HAHAHAHA!"

Dazzle, Grace, Pizzazz?  Was that really his secret to his success?  She wasn't sure if he was right, but she did realize something with what he said.  Sakura hadn't trained in the longest time, with the lack of challengers there really wasn't a need to.  That must have been why she lost so horribly, she was rusty as hell.  She spent a lot of time with her Pokemon, and practiced moves with them, but this was the first timed in a while she really battled.

He continued not noticing her deep in thought.  The Pachirisu suddenly saluted.

"I will say this, young Sakura. I see the spark in you as well. You've still got a lot to learn, but I can tell you have style. You've trained your Galvantula very well. I shall wish to capture one of my own on my quest! Along with training more Electric Pokemon in the Lt. PB way, I wish to take more trainers under my wing and teach them how to dazzle their opponents and how to shine! HOW ABOUT IT, YOUNG SAKURA. DO YOU CARE TO JOIN ME?"

Sakura seriously thought about it.  On the one hand her pride was yelling at her that she didn't need his help.  On the other she knew with her skills dulled she would have a very hard time taking the League challenge.  She realized that his strict training would be just what she needed to get in top fighting condition once again. She swallowed her pride and made up her mind.

"It would be an honor to join you and to learn from you!" Sakura finally said.  Despite the strangeness of this man and the fact that he was indeed a bastard, she did have some respect for him.

"HAHAHAHA! SEXCELLENT. NOW FIRST THINGS FIRST. For starters, THE FIRST AND LAST WORDS THAT COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH WILL BE 'SIR!' DO YOU GET ME?" PB yelled out.

Whatever, she had nothing to lose with her pride already in a ditch.

"SIR. YES SIR!" Sakura yelled.

"Good. Discipline is key for both trainer and Pokemon when mastering how to sparkle! NOW COME, YOUNG SAKURA. WE HAVE A GREAT JOURNEY AHEAD OF US! HAHAHAHA!"

"PACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" Pachirisu yelled out in celebration

She had to agree with that, it might have been just what she needed.  Sakura learned everything about training Pokemon on her own, after all most of the people she encountered from Professors, to Gym Leaders, to even the Elite Four were practically useless.

Suddenly a man in blue showed up.  He quietly walked up behind Lt PB. "Discipline, huh?" He asked, cracking his knuckles. "You talk about discipline and abandon your gym for a personal journey?" He asked, looking. "Tell me, what is the purpose of your journey? If it's reasonable, I'll overlook trouncing you."

Sakura recognized the man in blue immediately.  He was a member of the Elite Four in this region.  

"Great another useless deadbeat."  Sakura thought. "Oi you, you're that Elite Four member Sapphire right?"  She asked.

"Yes I am, and who might you be young lady?"  Sapph asked innocently.

This set off Sakura immediatly.

"DID YOU SERIOUSLY ASKED WHO THE HELL I AM!?" Sakura roared for like the 5th time that day.  Seriously you would think she had PMS or was bipolar or something, but this really pissed her off.

"Yes."  Sapph said as he suddenly lost confidence in his manhood.  

"I'M THE [tornado fang]ing GYM LEADER OF CELADON CITY AND THE CHAMPION OF HOENN, SINNOH, AND UNOVA YOU IDIOT!"  Sakura yelled as she brandished her katana.

"Oh I see, so you abandoned your gym as well?"  Sapph said raising his eyebrow at what seemed like an irrational woman "May I ask why, I am curious as to why you two are shirking your duties as Gym Leaders."

"Duties?"  Sakura said with a sudden deadly calmness. "What [tornado fang]ing duties are you talking about?!  I haven't had a [tornado fang]ing challenger in like 2 years. I have no idea what the hell is going on but I'm tired of sitting on my ass with nothing to do. It made me freaking rusty and I couldn't even beat one tiny electric squirrel.  

Hell you're like, what, the 3rd or 4th member of the Elite 4 right?  You should know what I've been going through, when was the last time you had a challenger.  Challengers rarely get passed the few two members so I'm guessing close to never.  

I'm going on a journey to conquer the League Challenge in this region and collect all 8 badges in Kanto.  But as you saw with that battle I just had I need some training before I take the challenge.  And don't deny that you were watching I sensed your Aura the moment you landed.

As for Lt. PB here, he wants to collect some Electric Pokemon to add to his collection as well, and judging by the fact that he never seen a Galvantula before  I'm guessing he needs some updating."

Suddenly a random boy dropped from the sky with a Shiny Garchomp right in between Lt.PB and Sapph.  Needless to say everyone looked at him funny.

"'Sup dudes?" he then looked to Sakura, "Dudette. And do any of you know where I can find the best Cinnabar Volcano Burger in all the seven cosmos?"

A Zorua then poked its head from his backpack.

"Zor!"

Sakura was stunned not only seeing a pokemon as rare as a Zoura and a Shiny Garchomp but at the question it self.

"Uh at Cinnabar Island."  Sakura said dully.

"Cinnabar huh."  The boy pondered "How do I get there?"

"Well the easiest way to get there would be to go through the Diglett Cave, pass by Pewter City, Viridian Forest, and Viridian City, and go by sea from Pallet Town."  Sakura explained.

"Oh Thanks Dudette!" the boy said as he shook her hand rapidly and left as suddenly as he arrived.

As she saw him left Sakura only had one thought.  "What the hell is wrong with the world today."

(I don't know about you guys, but this is very fun. 8))

« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 09:41:43 PM by Sakura Leic »

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: December 16, 2012, 03:02:18 AM
((You all roleplay in a very confusing, overlapping way.  XD  It's entertaining all the same, but damn!))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: December 16, 2012, 03:06:22 AM
(Sorry I had to get Sakura's thought process there, normally I would have not done that but I wanted it to be there.  That and apparently this Sakura is really high strung so she acts very different compared to Sakura in the other 2 RPs so I had to nail that when Sapph showed up.  Plus Pyro is hilarious.  XD)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #78 on: December 16, 2012, 03:50:53 AM
Sapph scrached his 'chin' (more accurately, he rubbed the area of his helmet where his chin would be) as Sakura gave her answer. "Well... I see..." He said, sighing after the strange man seemed to come and go. "A apologize for not recognizing you, Sakura. Different outfit and your personal pokemon rather than the gym-regulated ones." He sighed, taking off his helmet to rub his temples. This revealed his face, having short, spiky, medium brown hair, coffee brown eyes, a well-trimmed van dyke, but an altogether average face. "I suppose that your reasoning is good enough to not get in too much trouble."

"Though... Here's the problem..." Sapph started. "When you leave your gym and hand it down to one of your followers, tat brings trainers out of the woodworks to challenge them, which gets weaker trainers through the cracks, which eventually leads to ALL trainers getting stopped by the first elite 4 member, nullifying the need for anything more than an elite 2."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: December 16, 2012, 03:57:34 AM
"True but I'm very confident in the trainer I chose."  said Sakura.  That Lass she chose was indeed one of the best Gym trainers in the gym.

"She is a very faithful student of Erika, much more faithful than I was anyway, so she is just as powerful as her.  Besides I'm pretty sure that we are the only Gym Leaders who are going on this journey so the later gyms will be harder for them.  There will still be a need for the Elite 4."  Sakura concluded.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: December 16, 2012, 06:02:23 AM
Always having been terrible with directions, Pyro and his entourage flew from one edge of Vermillion City to the other in search of Diglett's Cave until they came to the what appeared to be the entrance. Jawbreaker touched own in a rather large indentation in the land from what either had to have been a meteor strike, or a snoozing Snorlax, Pyro recalled Jawbreaker back to his Pokeball while the Zorua jumped from his backpack and landed next to his trainer. Pyro placed his arms on his waist and grinned.

"Well, Loki, our journey to Cinnabar Island starts here."

"Zor, zor!"  :)

"Let's see what's in store."

He then walked into the cave and Loki hopped on his shoulder as he descended into murky depths below, not knowing what waited down there. Given Pyro's reputation (at least in Hoenn), a whole lot of trouble.

(I will have to put a challenge Lt. PB on my to do list. I would find it interesting to see a battle between ego and pure chaos would pan out.)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #81 on: December 16, 2012, 06:56:46 AM
Sapph sighed. "Well, if you're gonna be challenging the league, then I suppose I will have a match to look forward to." He said, rolling his head. "I've been waiting so long for a challenge, that I've had time to catch and train 2 or 3 of every dark type pokemon, as well as a small assortment of not-dark-types." He grumbled, thinking about something for a moment. "Well, since it seems that the issue with free-roaming gym leaders has been figured out, there's something else I have to attend to... If only I can remember what it was..."

Sapph sighed and looked to the sky. "I remember that it had something to do with Vermillion City, since it was something I decided to personally take care of while I was there, but I can't remember what it was for the life of me..."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: December 16, 2012, 07:18:06 AM
(I just realized something. We need a counterpart for Team Rocket, what Pokemon adventure would be complete without one?  8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: December 16, 2012, 07:21:10 AM
(We still need more gym leaders.  I think me and PB can stay around Cerulean and visit Bill, go the Power Plant, meet Zapdos, and find a random swarm of Joltiks, but after that I got nothing.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #84 on: December 16, 2012, 07:27:46 AM
(Hmm... Maybe the evil team could be... Team Wily? *shot*)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: December 16, 2012, 07:32:49 AM
(Nah we have enough Wily evilness with Wilypocalypse.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #86 on: December 16, 2012, 07:35:43 AM
((Hmm... OOH! I have an idea! >=3))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: December 16, 2012, 07:36:29 AM
(Hmm what kind of idea?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #88 on: December 16, 2012, 07:43:30 AM
((Oh, something simple, really, regarding the evil team. Without too many spoilers, let's just say that this version of a certain someone has too much time on his hands. =w= ))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: December 16, 2012, 07:44:39 AM
(Hmm okay then, I can't wait to see who this certain someone is.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #90 on: December 16, 2012, 08:04:35 AM
((Oh, you'll see.  8D))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: December 16, 2012, 12:55:27 PM
(Anyways, I'll stay as the non-roaming bored and full of riddles in Cinnabar Island. Give me a ring when you arrive, AKA PM me. :P)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: December 16, 2012, 08:16:19 PM
((Oh, something simple, really, regarding the evil team. Without too many spoilers, let's just say that this version of a certain someone has too much time on his hands. =w= ))

(Any chance Pyro may encounter them in the cave?  [eyebrow])

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #93 on: December 16, 2012, 11:18:13 PM
((If Pyro does, just have the post descripe them as people dressed like ninjas with something similar to (American) football padding. The coloring is up to you, as long as they match.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: December 17, 2012, 06:50:59 AM
Pyro whistled to himself as he and Loki made their way through Diglett Cave without incident but something troubled the trainer deeply. It was the chilling silence, for one. He swore he would have heard the cries of Diglett and its evolved form, Dugtrio, in a place called "Diglett Cave." All he heard was an eerie dripping noise from the nearby stalactites. However, his intuition sensed something amiss. Like something watched from the numerous shadows. Loki stopped and growled at them. Pyro stopped as well and slipped his goggles on his forehead down over his eyes.

"Lesse what the Devon Scope picks up, Loki."

That is when he saw numerous figures in the infrared range. He could only make out some vague, but human, shapes.

"What's the matter, boys?" Pyro called out to no one in particular, "I thought the gridiron look was in this season!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #95 on: December 17, 2012, 07:23:15 AM
One of the 3 figures turned around. "[parasitic bomb]! I thought Captain said that the darkness would keep us hidden!" One of the figures growled.

"He must be using some sort of thermal goggles." The second one said, reaching for his belt and pulling up a pokeball.

"Whatever, let's just turn the lights back on and kick his ass!" With that, lights all along the ceiling of Diglett's Cave, revealing the 3 of them. All of them male, average in height, and with average build. They all wore dark red jumpsuits with brass-colored belts, boots, and gloves, with bronze chest, back, and shoulder armor, and dark red helmets with vizors*. Around their necks, they all had reddish-orange scarves. Their Chestplates had a bronze LE emblazoned on them.

"Now, tremble in fear aand be overwhelmed by the power of Team Legend!"

(*Think Samus's helmet or Boba Fett.)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: December 17, 2012, 07:38:04 AM
Pyro would have trembled in fear, had he not already sneaked up behind them when they turned the lights back on.

"Great balls of Voltorbs!" he exclaimed loud enough to give them all a scare, "I didn't now the Otakon was in town."

He then yanked at one's scarf, "Oooh, silky! You guys really shelled out the big bucks to cosplay."  8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #97 on: December 17, 2012, 08:33:41 AM
The Team Legend members were taken by surprise by Pyro's actions. "H-Hey! Get off!" The one that got their scarf grabbed by Pyro yanked it out of his grip. "No touch! This scarf is the symbol of the Exploring Division!" He snapped, throwing his pokeball. "Growlithe! Set his ass on fire!"

The other two decided to get in on this.

"Go! Electrike!"

"Buizel! Attack!"

The three pokemon that got called out instantly attacked, the growlithe using ember, the electrike using thunder wave, and the buizel using water gun.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: December 17, 2012, 10:41:38 AM
"See, young Sakura? DID YOU SEE HIS LACK OF SPARK!? He DARED to question us about leaving our respective Gyms unattended. HAHAHAHA, AS IF I WOULD LEAVE MY GYM TO SOMEONE UNWORTHY AND UNDAZZLY!!" Lt. PB said as his Pachirisu yelled out "CHIPA!" and posed as dramatically as her master was posing!

"Sir. Soooooo, where do we begin our journey, sir?" Sakura asked.

"HAHAHAHA. You need only call me Sir when we are training. While we're travelling, call me Lieutenant or PB! And as for where we are going...CERULEAN CITY!!!" he said while pointing dramatically.

"Awesome. I'll just fly us there on Starscream." Sakura went to pull out her Pokeball when Lt. PB stopped her.

"FLY? NO WAY!! We will travel the old fashioned way, young Sakura. WE SHALL WALK! HAHAHAHA!!" with Private Electricia adding "PA-CHI!"

"WALK? Why the [tornado hold] are we going to walk?" Sakura said angry and confused.

"SO THAT OTHERS MAY SEE OUR GLORY AS WE PASS BY THEM. Why, they may even challenge us to a Pokemon battle. Sure, our Pokemon may be much higher in level than theirs. HOWEVER, YOU MUST LEARN TO SHINE. Remember Sakura...IT'S NOT A VICTORY UNLESS THE OPPONENT IS IN AWE OF YOUR PRESENCE!! Do you understand?!" PB asked his new trainee.

Suddenly, she posed and yelled out..."I UNDERSTAND, PB. I haven't walked around in so long, but it's past time my Pokemon and I became stronger with each other, AS WELL AS MORE GLAMOROUS!"

Private Electricia jumped from Lt. PB's onto Sakura's hat and posed with her. "PACHIIIIII!" Suddenly she noticed a flash...

"JUST PERFECT!" Lt. PB stated as he finished taking a photo with his camera! "Young Sakura. SEE HOW YOU LOOK!!"

Sakura went over to Lt. PB with Priviate Electricia still upon her head. She looked at the photo on the display screen of PB's camera and she saw something she has never seen before. There was a certain shine around her, more so than just Aura. She was brimming with excitement. She liked what she saw.

(Lt. PB is an avid photographer XD)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: December 17, 2012, 03:44:57 PM
(@PB: Oh snap!  8D)

Pyro jumped and did a back flip over one the Team Legend member's heads, which put them in the path of their pokemon's attacks.

"Yikes! Aren't we touchy?"

Loki jumped as well and landed next to him. The tiny Zorua, unintimidated, growled at the Team Legends members and appeared ready to bite off their shins. Pyro unclipped two pokeballs from his belt and beamed with a flippant grin.

"Nobody told me there was a party down here. I'll bring some more guests! GO FIREBRAWL! GO MR. SPOOK!"

He threw them into the air and out came a Blaziken wearing an Expert Belt around its waist and a Gengar.

"Blaziken!"

"Gen-GAR!"

"Party time, guys! Firebrawl! Kick it up with that hi jump kick! Mr. Spook! Disable that thunder wave! Loki... dazzle 'em with your extrasensory!"  8)

((Here are their attacks:

Firebrawl
Protect
Thunderpunch
Flare Blitz
Hi Jump Kick
Item: Expert Belt
Ability: Speed Boost

Mr. Spook
Disable
Substitute
Shadow Ball