Fandom Stupidity

geekgo4 · 24998

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #125 on: June 04, 2010, 10:31:41 PM
I wonder if literary scholars fanrage at eachother about The Brothers Karazimov or Hamlet?

"OMG YOU NOOB HAMLET WUD BEAT LAERTES IN A FIGHT COS HE IS TEH SEXY, LAERTES IS UGLI U R SO STUPID GO DIE!!1!"
"WAT NO WAI LAERTES WUD WIN HAMLET IS TEH GAY EH CANT EVEN KILL CLAUDIUS U [Top Spin]!1!"

Maybe they write yaoi slashfic as well. I could totally imagine a HamletxLaertesxFortinbras threesome, or ClaudiusxPoloniusxTheGhost, if Lemon Party is more your thing.
Buck Mulligan is mai waifu.

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #126 on: June 04, 2010, 11:53:59 PM
ironically

people who are against tf2chan.net act a lot stupider than the people there

angry boys vs angry girls

squemp

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #127 on: June 05, 2010, 12:08:26 AM
ironically

people who are against tf2chan.net act a lot stupider than the people there

angry boys vs angry girls
That's just angry bitching against popular memes.

...which just makes them more popular, really. 8D

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #128 on: June 08, 2010, 07:57:01 AM
That's just angry bitching against popular memes.

...which just makes them more popular, really. 8D
i was unaware that nazi medic assfucking submissive sniper was a meme

squemp

Offline geekgo4

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: June 23, 2010, 11:56:10 PM
You know, adding more, one must question the 4Kids haters. I read that some Kirby fans even tend to bash 4Kids entertainment on changing the animated series' title. But... doesn't Nintendo of America do the same thing to the games? Also, Pokemon fanfreaks detest its animated series because some of the actions goes against the games, deeming them illogical. But, are some actions in the games themselves illogical?

Really, if anime weeaboos despise 4Kids Entertainment(and other dubbing companies) with a burning passion, why not form an angry mob and destroy the company(or companies)?

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #130 on: June 24, 2010, 12:05:27 AM
Too much effort. It's so much easier to just sit on your ass and [sonic slicer] about stupid-ass [parasitic bomb] than to actually do something about it.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #131 on: June 24, 2010, 12:58:50 AM
Really, if anime weeaboos despise 4Kids Entertainment(and other dubbing companies) with a burning passion, why not form an angry mob and destroy the company(or companies)?
...the same reason why I don't go out into the streets and murder everyone reading Twilight. Because it's illegal, [tornado fang]ing stupid, and retarded.

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "To win is to lose, to lose is to win."
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #132 on: June 24, 2010, 01:01:37 AM
I Still think Naruto is the Worst Anime Fandom...

Into Darkness, into the Abyss. Where only anathema exists.
| https://twitter.com/BlazeMcPhearson |

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #133 on: June 24, 2010, 01:16:17 AM
I Still think Naruto is the Worst Anime Fandom...
Any anime fandom is the worst. Fatso sweaty girls in sailor outfits glomping me at conventions pretty much says that happy or sad, that will always be the worst kind of fandom. I had this ugly [sonic slicer] stalk me for TONS of meets here in Portugal. She called me "sensei" and followed me around with her troupe. I think she was seriously deranged. The whole thing culminated with her forcing me to lend her my GAME member card so she could sell a few games and a DS to buy a PSP. I then found the stuff wasn't even hers, they belonged to this friend of hers who aparently "dissapointed her" when he started liking or disliking something in some anime, and she was selling his stuff for revenge. I think that was the only time in my life I almost hit a girl.

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "To win is to lose, to lose is to win."
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #134 on: June 24, 2010, 01:18:24 AM
Any anime fandom is the worst. Fatso sweaty girls in sailor outfits glomping me at conventions pretty much says that happy or sad, that will always be the worst kind of fandom. I had this ugly [sonic slicer] stalk me for TONS of meets here in Portugal. She called me "sensei" and followed me around with her troupe. I think she was seriously deranged. The whole thing culminated with her forcing me to lend her my GAME member card so she could sell a few games and a DS to buy a PSP. I then found the stuff wasn't even hers, they belonged to this friend of hers who aparently "dissapointed her" when he started liking or disliking something in some anime, and she was selling his stuff for revenge. I think that was the only time in my life I almost hit a girl.
Ugh...Reminds me of when all of these Twilight fans chased someone for burning the Books...wasn't Pretty afterwards

Into Darkness, into the Abyss. Where only anathema exists.
| https://twitter.com/BlazeMcPhearson |

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: June 24, 2010, 01:24:59 AM

They are a little more sane here at the NY Anime Festival

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #136 on: June 24, 2010, 02:16:11 AM
They are a little more sane here at the NY Anime Festival
WHERE IS THIS

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: June 24, 2010, 02:17:34 AM
WHERE IS THIS

...the Jacob Javitz center.  It's been going on for like the past 3 years now.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #138 on: June 24, 2010, 02:22:16 AM
...the Jacob Javitz center.  It's been going on for like the past 3 years now.
Oh, of course. The one place I didn't think of.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: June 24, 2010, 02:23:59 AM
LoL, whoops!

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #140 on: June 24, 2010, 02:26:24 AM

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #141 on: June 24, 2010, 02:30:49 AM
...I hope her parents send her to a psychologist.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #142 on: June 24, 2010, 02:46:56 AM
That doesn't sound like a psychological problem, it sounds like a self-inflicted Jehovah complex.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #143 on: June 24, 2010, 03:34:53 AM
No such luck. They're clueless.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #144 on: June 24, 2010, 03:39:17 AM
No such luck. They're clueless.
That's what I thought.

Offline geekgo4

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #145 on: June 24, 2010, 05:09:58 AM
...the same reason why I don't go out into the streets and murder everyone reading Twilight. Because it's illegal, [tornado fang]ing stupid, and retarded.
Well, complaining is not going to make everything better. If they truly care, shouldn't they actually do something about it?

Now, another problem. When people are making "Who Would Win?" arguements between Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, the idiots would include characters that were NOT from CN studios. Atomic Betty, I can let that slide, but Johnny Test and Total Drama Island does NOT count as CN fiction.

Nintendo suffers the same problem.  It's hard to find a good, pure tribute to the 120-year-old company when majority of it includes the likes of MegaMan, Ninja Gaiden, or basically, any game that wasn't published by Ninty.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #146 on: June 24, 2010, 05:15:07 AM
Well, complaining is not going to make everything better. If they truly care, shouldn't they actually do something about it?

So....you're advocating going out and killing people?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #147 on: June 24, 2010, 06:07:09 AM
Dude honestly what else are they supposed to do, like PB said it's sounds like that they should kill people or have book burnings and honestly would you support censorship?

Now, another problem. When people are making "Who Would Win?" arguements between Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, the idiots would include characters that were NOT from CN studios. Atomic Betty, I can let that slide, but Johnny Test and Total Drama Island does NOT count as CN fiction.

Nintendo suffers the same problem.  It's hard to find a good, pure tribute to the 120-year-old company when majority of it includes the likes of MegaMan, Ninja Gaiden, or basically, any game that wasn't published by Ninty.
And you care about this why?  Just because it's not politically correct doesn't mean you have to complain about it.  Besides this isn't even a big deal people do this all the time.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #148 on: June 24, 2010, 06:27:26 AM
Sounds to me like you're saying that Nintendo should be the only ones making games for their systems...

If they did, they'd go bankrupt quite quickly. Every other time a company has tried to release hardware and make all the games themselves, they'd gone out of business.

Seriously, this isn't even a fandom problem right here. It's stupidity, but not fandom...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #149 on: June 24, 2010, 06:34:47 AM
And another thing if what you're saying is true then you must hate Super Smash Brother's Brawl because clearly not all of the characters were created by Nintendo per se.  They were created by small companies that like to make games and need a boost from major gaming companies that's it.

Also you must hate it when people say Donkey Kong instead of Monkey Kong because that's DK's original name.