• View Profile
on: October 02, 2009, 06:30:19 PM

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 06:46:02 PM
I doubt this belongs in fan works, but this was kind of amusing. I thought the commentary would be annoying, but I was laughing when the female bot pointed out that the aussie was disappointing his country

Offline someguy233

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 07:33:24 AM
Just got the trackers working for the torrent so if anyone DLed the CD on Oct 2 please DL the new torrent.  I dont make torrents often so I didn't know you had to put a frigging line of space between trackers.

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 09:02:40 PM
Seriously, that guy's name is Mike Hunt?

Offline someguy233

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 04:52:07 AM
Gutsman's race and remix are now up.

Posted on: October 10, 2009, 18:07:34
check out four players from four different countries battle it out on the gutsman stage, another tournament will be hosted soon for all you classic series fans.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xarja2_mega-man-championship-guts-man_videogames

If you dig the tunes there's a full length CD available for free via search engine.

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 05:03:18 AM
One time I got knocked through the door by Guts Man as Hyper Bomb was killing him, but I accidentally turned my PSP off & wasn't able to save the state to play with it. :(

Offline someguy233

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 06:24:50 AM
stop merging / blocking / this topic!  I want it to go in the classic forums because this forum seems to just be about drawing.  Put this in the original classic series forum, please.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 06:38:42 AM
Okay. Although, fan creations is not limited to just drawing. A fan creation is anything made by a fan. Video, audio, photographs, whatever.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline someguy233

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 07:17:48 AM
Okay. Although, fan creations is not limited to just drawing. A fan creation is anything made by a fan. Video, audio, photographs, whatever.

<3 thanks Sato.  I still think that fans of the classic series would be more interested in the speed tournaments. 

If anyone is interested in participating in Mega Man 2 details will be announced in the next video.

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 11:38:07 PM
Yea, but Fan Creations is a big mess. It's not like Original moves that quickly either.