VixyNyan · 736419

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
on: November 08, 2008, 05:19:37 AM
This is the thread where you introduce yourself.

I'm the kind, generous and sexy Vixy, and I also go by my real name Rebecca on rare moments.
I run this wonderful Rockman site, and I don't have anything else to say for the moment. x3

Welcome everyone!

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 05:48:53 AM
hi im a [Top Spin]
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 09:28:15 PM by Sky Child »

Offline Lunar Knight Zeke

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 05:54:08 AM
Hi, I use to go by Kaizar Devil on this forum, but I've decided to change it.

Now I'm Lunar Knight Zeke. I like to read, I have a preference for rpgs when it comes to video games.

And that's it for now.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 05:56:18 AM
I AM NEKOMATA
GODDESS OF ALL THINGS AWESOME AND LEAD PROGRAMMER OF REALITY ITSELF

You can also call me Hitomi, but get on my bad side and i keels joo.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 05:57:14 AM
I'm Quickman, I'm a moderator here as well.  I draw and stuff. 

Offline AquaTeamV3

• Class SSS Digger
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Your friendly neighborhood digger!
    • View Profile
    • The Digger's Database
Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 06:01:03 AM
Well, I'm Blue; formerly Blue Robot, but this name just seems pretty simple, so I decided to change it.  That's pretty much it for now, I suppose.

PSN: AquaTeamV3
NNID: BaconStunner
GGPO: AquaTeamV3
My YouTube Channel
The Digger's Database (My Megaman Legends site)

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 06:10:34 AM
I'm Kyouya Garyuu; I'm a Rockman and Gyakuten Saiban fan. xD

Offline Rockmon

• RPM Irregular
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 06:11:32 AM
I was takatomon and I like /e/.

Save the tatas..................................................................................................please?

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 06:12:15 AM
as it says before all my speedrun videos, i am Chris "Satoryu" Kirk. i speedrun games, a lot of them Mega Man. i've also dabbled into drawing and writing a little bit. i'm a big fan of video games and anime, though not as big as others. and i only capitalize proper names. i don't know why, i just do.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #9 on: November 08, 2008, 06:28:45 AM
Good day, I am the Rock of Miyabi. Known through all the land as the friendly ninja guy who draws bizzare drawrings, has lots of Rockman manga and figures, loads of imagery saved away, Puku Anime/WPP fansub editor, all-powerful moderator at On-Air, fanart moderator at TUS, and Valentine's Day fanart contest hoster. I post here every so often, after I decided to enter a ZXA contest back in the day. Ah, memories. Perfect Memories.

I enjoy sports, music, Turtles in Time, Disney Afternoons, Final Fantasy, Cowboy Bebop, and Blue Bombers because they are blue, among many other things I won't fill this post with right now.

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #10 on: November 08, 2008, 06:29:03 AM
Why hello there, I'm Rad Lionheart, you can call me Rad, Radly, Radu, Raddicus, Radimus Prime, Raddums, or some other form of Rad.
I am 20 years of age, and soon to be 21 years of age, which is where I'm gonna stop counting, since I hate math...

I don't go to school, and I don't have a job, but desperately need one.
I sit at home, in my room, drink Dr Pepper, and play video games all day long. (Well, okay most of the day is spent on various forums, Gaia Online, Menewsha online, here, Ducksoup forums.)

Currently living in the boonies of British Columbia, Canada.
Wish I could really get out someplace that actually has jobs readily available for me, even though that's probably a non-existent place.

I kind of draw, kind of being that I don't really enjoy it, and since I lack a scanner/tablet, I rarely ever start/finish anything.
But yet, I still get inspired from time to time, I should really consider showing off some of my currently displayed art on DeviantART (You can take a wild guess what the address for my DeviantART is.)

Well anyways, I think that sums things up.
Others have been saying they are mods I noticed, I of course Am not a mod.
Good thing too, cause I don't like people whining to me about this or that.
I guess that's the one thing I hate about being around Ducksoup's community for so long (Ducksoup is Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike Source, soon to add Left 4 Dead, server.) I have been in that community for so long that I've been appointed to adminship on both servers, and hopefully not L4D when it comes to be, cause I just end up banning anyone I don't like. (Not true, but I don't like to be the one dealing with asshats.)

Anyways, I think that about sums things up.
This didn't take a long time to type up, but it took longer than I thought I'd take, guess I should have stopped somewhere after the first paragraph, oh well.

~Rad.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 06:42:48 AM

ALL new users must answer this.
NO exceptions.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 10:32:06 PM by Nekomata »

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #12 on: November 08, 2008, 06:44:48 AM
As I had already said when I registered before, I don't think I'm that bad of a dude.

Helada Quemadura

Reply #13 on: November 08, 2008, 07:00:15 AM
Hello. The Elemental Queens are back on the scene. This time around, there won't be any H or Q before a post to identify who's posting. Instead, we'll do what we did at that other Megaman site whose name we forgot and color code em'

Helada Fria
Qumemadura Calor

We still occassionally make game guides and currently going to school studying Game Design. At least one game series made in Flash will be featured here on the site. Check the Fan Creation forum in the future for a sneak peek  ;)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: November 08, 2008, 07:05:41 AM
Hi my new and old members I'm Sakura Leic.  I'm 15 and I became a veteran a few months ago.  I'm also PB's number one (and only) ego-prentice in training.  I became into video games at a very young age but started playing when I was 8-10 or younger.  Right now I have been intrested in writing Fan Fiction so expect some of my work to so up.  Well that was a decent re-intro.  See Ya!~    

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #15 on: November 08, 2008, 07:07:08 AM
Hello. The Elemental Queens are back on the scene. This time around, there won't be any H or Q before a post to identify who's posting. Instead, we'll do what we did at that other Megaman site whose name we forgot and color code em'

Helada Fria
Qumemadura Calor

We still occassionally make game guides and currently going to school studying Game Design. At least one game series made in Flash will be featured here on the site. Check the Fan Creation forum in the future for a sneak peek  ;)
The colour identification is great, except the blue kinda falls into the background and becomes a blotch of indistinguishable nothing.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: November 08, 2008, 07:08:30 AM
For those of who you don't remember me (*chuckle* yeah right), I'm the one, the only, Protoman Blues.  My real name is Greg and I hail from the greatest city in the world, that being New York City!  I'm 27 years old, soon to be 28, and I've been a MegaMan fan all my life, since I grabbed the NES Advantage from my bro, played FlashMan's level, and instantly got hooked.  My favorite character is Blues.  He's just so sexy.  My favorite series is the Classic Series.  My good friend and heterosexual life mate Ninja Lou introduced me to this site long ago, when I needed something to do when I was born at work.  After a year, I became RPM's most popular member.  When the first crash of RPM happened, I was promoted to the honorable Mod position, a position I like cause it rhymes with God, Rod, Quad, and Vlod.  I can probably go into more detail about me, as I do so love talking about myself.  LoL, in the long run, all you really need to know is that above everything else, I'm just awesome.  If you ever need helpful advice, a stern talking too, or just someone to shoot the breeze with, feel free to drop me a PM.

Wouldn't be the intro thread if i didn't post this.. >w<

You know...I actually can finally give an answer to this question...

Just a Hammer?  Sure, I guess, if you want to do it the pussy-whipped-[sonic slicer] way.  First, I'd take a Meat Tenderizer just to tenderize it a bit and have a good chuckle.  Then, I'd move it from a very hot temperature to a very cold temperature, while listening to some Led Zeppelin and ELO.  Finally, after letting some random chick kick me in the groin, I'd laugh that off then whip out fuckin' MJOLNIR, the Hammer of the Norse God THOR, charge that [sonic slicer] up with some mythic lightning, and THEN I'd hit my own dick with a hammer once or thrice!  That's how you do it, the Protoman Blues way! 

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: November 08, 2008, 07:09:17 AM
I am VulpesPyreX AKA PyroDaFox AKA Heatman of Wilys Warriors AKA Benjamin Ronning.

I am a friend of Quickie, an aspiring writer, and a DC comics fanboy. Especially when it comes to Green Lantern and the the Legion of Super-Heroes.

I am a rare comer so don't expect an exceptionally high post count from me.  :P

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: November 08, 2008, 07:10:51 AM
You know...I actually can finally give an answer to this question...

Just a Hammer?  Sure, I guess, if you want to do it the pussy-whipped-[sonic slicer] way.  First, I'd take a Meat Tenderizer just to tenderize it a bit and have a good chuckle.  Then, I'd move it from a very hot temperature to a very cold temperature, while listening to some Led Zeppelin and ELO.  Finally, after letting some random chick kick me in the groin, I'd laugh that off then whip out fuckin' MJOLNIR, the Hammer of the Norse God THOR, charge that [sonic slicer] up with some mythic lightning, and THEN I'd hit my own dick with a hammer once or thrice!  That's how you do it, the Protoman Blues way! 
...Are you also going to sprinkle salt and pour lemon juice on it as well?

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #19 on: November 08, 2008, 07:14:15 AM
Just Led Zeppelin and ELO?

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: November 08, 2008, 07:19:09 AM

Helada Fria
Qumemadura Calor

How about you mark one of you with a # and the other with a * instead?

Colors aren't looked upon too fondly here, just trying to lend a hand.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: November 08, 2008, 07:27:14 AM
...Are you also going to sprinkle salt and pour lemon juice on it as well?

Why the hell not, my young ego-prentice!  That's how I have my fire grilled Chorizo.  So if it's good enough for Spicy Spanish Sausage, then it's good enough for Hispanic Looking PB Sausage as well.  I'll even add some BBQ sauce!    ;)

I love you.

*fingerbangs* Love ya too!   8D

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: November 08, 2008, 07:35:48 AM
I admire ya PB, in a strange deer-in-the-headlight sort of way.  :O

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Link-NM

• Cyberelf
  • #MouseTailForGlobal🐭
    • View Profile
    • Personal blog
Reply #23 on: November 08, 2008, 07:37:01 AM
Hi there, I'm Link-NM. I've been fan of Rockman since I played Megaman 4 on NES. Other favorite franchises include: The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario, Metroid, Pokemon, and Castlevania.

Find me at:

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: November 08, 2008, 07:41:41 AM
I admire ya PB, in a strange deer-in-the-headlight sort of way.  :O

You know me.  Honest and Fearless!   8)