What Anime are you Currently Watching?

Satoryu · 464575

Offline Shinigami No Tekken

• RPM's resident kid-on-the-old-man's-lawn.
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Cool Story, Bro!
    • View Profile
Reply #1250 on: August 13, 2010, 09:58:58 PM
I was referring to the one were the 3 main character ppl from the 3 series in one movie.

I need to get Kai vol.2 as well.

I'm watching the series on Nicktoons.

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1251 on: August 13, 2010, 10:59:04 PM
That's great but I don't ever have cable nor dish, just internet and Blu-Rays/DVDs.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #1252 on: August 16, 2010, 11:31:17 PM
Trying out Lucky Star. Currently on Ep. 1 Part 2 of 3. Why do fantards like it again?  -_-

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1253 on: August 16, 2010, 11:33:59 PM
I would be watching Rockman EXE Axess, but ep 37 hasn't been subbed yet...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #1254 on: August 17, 2010, 12:07:25 AM
Trying out Lucky Star. Currently on Ep. 1 Part 2 of 3. Why do fantards like it again?  -_-

End Result: Since Lucky Star was just about tweens with issues of their own, the show was really tame for an anime. I mean, not ONE prank was pulled off. I give this show two out of five foreigners for trying.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #1255 on: August 17, 2010, 12:17:41 AM
You didn't watch past episode 4, did you? The first few suck, then it gets much much better.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #1256 on: August 17, 2010, 12:34:53 AM
You didn't watch past episode 4, did you? The first few suck, then it gets much much better.

I tend to have this habit of watching anime at the start of the series, or when it gets way later. Plus it was the sub. :\

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1257 on: August 17, 2010, 12:37:16 AM
Well break the habit. Not everything is good when it starts. It takes several eps for it to hit its stride.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1258 on: August 17, 2010, 01:49:50 AM
Plus it was the sub. :\

Well you mileage may vary on that. I haven't heard much of the LS dub, but what I have heard sounds like a dub most fans will [parasitic bomb] on solely because it's not the Japanese.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline SUIKA

• Robot Master
  • It's a good thing I exist.
    • View Profile
    • IDC
Reply #1259 on: August 19, 2010, 02:09:43 AM
I'm watching Mushishi because it was recommended to me on the basis that I look like the main guy. I really do.

Watched Princess Monoke last night too. Yayyyyyy.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1260 on: August 19, 2010, 05:26:50 AM
Just finished watching Mononoke. Truly exceptional masterpiece, and should be watched by anyone interested in hardcore Japanese mythology or horror/psychological genre.

Not to mention the main character, "The Medicine Seller", is very well scripted and particularly mysterious.

10/10

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Cool Story, Bro!
    • View Profile
Reply #1261 on: August 19, 2010, 04:49:20 PM
I remember Mononoke. Well, about 5 seconds of it. I need to rewatch it. Last time I saw it was on "Month of Miyazaki" on Toonami, hence, a very very long time ago.

Anyways, I started Bleach and Black Cat I'm NOT regretting it, so far so good. Also caught up on HOTD, Takeshi was a badass with that motorcycle.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1262 on: August 19, 2010, 06:58:14 PM
I remember Mononoke. Well, about 5 seconds of it. I need to rewatch it. Last time I saw it was on "Month of Miyazaki" on Toonami, hence, a very very long time ago.

I think you mean Princess Mononoke; that movie was made by Miyazaki. Mononoke is something entirely different.

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Cool Story, Bro!
    • View Profile
Reply #1263 on: August 20, 2010, 08:12:56 AM
I think you mean Princess Mononoke; that movie was made by Miyazaki. Mononoke is something entirely different.

Aye. That's what I was referring to. Either you were being sarcastic, or entirely serious about that. I really can't tell over the internet, and now, I feel stupid.

Trying out Lucky Star. Currently on Ep. 1 Part 2 of 3. Why do fantards like it again?  -_-

._.

I kind of liked it.

Offline Bloodedge

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #1264 on: August 20, 2010, 08:18:02 AM
Is in the mood for Kannazuki no Miko.

"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #1265 on: August 23, 2010, 04:41:09 AM
._.

I kind of liked it.

Fans (those who enjoy the series) and Fantards (those who cling onto thier series and defend it with thier lives) are entirely diffrent breeds of fandom. :\

Oh, and I just finished the OVA. It.. didin't have much, but the usual three-subject per episode procedure. Bleeeehh. I REALLY need to find new anime to watch.. Got reccomendations.. (don't bother with game-based products, I've seen most, save few)?

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1266 on: August 26, 2010, 10:35:47 PM
Finished Asu no Yoichi a week ago. Pretty damn good for a harem anime, actually. Chihaya was my favorite character, uhhi. The show kinda makes me miss Kenshin actually. De gozaru and all that. In it's place I've started Kaichou wa Maid sama, cause I must love tsunderes.

Offline Vidramidra

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
    • vidramidra on deviantART
Reply #1267 on: August 29, 2010, 06:35:03 PM
Canaan. Loving it so far

Offline SUIKA

• Robot Master
  • It's a good thing I exist.
    • View Profile
    • IDC
Reply #1268 on: September 01, 2010, 05:15:17 AM
Zeta Gundam is now my anime priority.

..Why is it so amazing? At first, I knew I'd get into it eventually but was all like 'c'mon, you can't just throw a new cast of characters at me and expect me to care about them so early on', but around about episode 10 I've become really engaged in the whole thing.

I just like it how it's essentially a sequel to the original series but still gives enough space for it to act on a stand-alone basis. In fact, it's actually better than the original series. It's as if the upper production team, or whatever relevant circumstances, actually decided to listen to Tomino and not force in as many super-robot-genre elements as possible.

And the animation quality is amazing, especially for the early eighties. Can comeone please tell me why in roughly ten years time as with Gundam Wing, the animation quality got significantly worse? I mean, the battles and cinematography in Zeta just astound me. Wing, and even later ones like Turn A and maybe even Seed look sorta' bad by comparison.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #1269 on: September 01, 2010, 07:06:48 PM
Zeta Gundam is now my anime priority.

..Why is it so amazing? At first, I knew I'd get into it eventually but was all like 'c'mon, you can't just throw a new cast of characters at me and expect me to care about them so early on', but around about episode 10 I've become really engaged in the whole thing.

I just like it how it's essentially a sequel to the original series but still gives enough space for it to act on a stand-alone basis. In fact, it's actually better than the original series. It's as if the upper production team, or whatever relevant circumstances, actually decided to listen to Tomino and not force in as many super-robot-genre elements as possible.

And the animation quality is amazing, especially for the early eighties. Can comeone please tell me why in roughly ten years time as with Gundam Wing, the animation quality got significantly worse? I mean, the battles and cinematography in Zeta just astound me. Wing, and even later ones like Turn A and maybe even Seed look sorta' bad by comparison.

Wing's animation I can deal with. Seed however, just took a turn and it probably was the same animation team who animated Code Geass.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1270 on: September 01, 2010, 08:40:30 PM
There is too many anime...but for some reason I donĀ“t feel like watching anything (besides One Piece)
Can you recommend me something to bring me out of my pasivity?

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #1271 on: September 01, 2010, 09:11:21 PM
Wing's animation I can deal with. Seed however, just took a turn and it probably was the same animation team who animated Code Geass.

It's all Sunrise you know.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #1272 on: September 02, 2010, 06:11:16 AM
Nurarihyon no Mago. Despite many changes to the storyline I still enjoy it.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1273 on: September 02, 2010, 06:57:12 AM
Lupin the Third as a whole via livestream now and again. :9

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #1274 on: September 02, 2010, 07:17:58 PM
It's all Sunrise you know.

I'm pretty sure they have an animation depot. somewhere in thier HQ. Unless it's both written and animated by the animation team.

Currently watching "Kratos Sensei no Private Lesson!" of the animated TOS shorts. I plan to watch the main story sometime later.