I'm Protoman, the first son of light and starmans boyfriend whats up

- starmans boyfriend

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #2576 on: March 20, 2017, 04:12:14 PM
Short and sweet intro. I like it. Welcome.

Offline Wrrrtw

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #2577 on: August 19, 2019, 08:34:06 AM
Oh hi,  I didn't see you there.

So, um, I'm new.  Well actually I'm not, but lets pretend I am because my last post here was on page 80 and all I did was shill my bad art.

My name is Autumn, I'm a 30-something woman from WA.  I frequented a few Megaman forums in my teens, half a lifetime ago, under the names of Wrrrtw or Winged Warrior... if any of y'all remember such a person.  Of-course even then, if you remember that fellow, I mean, he was an entirely different person than I happen to be now, so...

Anyways... assuming this place has a pulse, I thought I'd give revisiting a shot. 

So with that said, again, Hello~!  Nice to meet you, hope we get along, ect, ect.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2578 on: August 23, 2019, 11:23:57 AM
Nice to meet you, Autumn. I'm happy that you decided to check back in with us, but unfortunately, this place has been rather inactive for around 3 years now.

The only semi-active topics are in the Roleplay board.

Offline Lumfom8Nob

• Lumfom8NobSD
  • Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
    • SEO ????? ???-????????
Reply #2579 on: March 15, 2023, 10:22:19 AM
???? ????? ?????? ??????????? ? ??????? ??????????? ??????? (???????? ??????) ??????????? ????????? ??????? ????? ?????????? ???????????, ????? ?????????? ????????? ????? ??? ???.

?????? ?????? ????, ?????? ????, ?????? ????? ???????????? ???????? ?????.

????? ????????? ? ?????????

Offline Lumfom8Nob

• Lumfom8NobSD
  • Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
    • SEO ????? ???-????????
Reply #2580 on: March 15, 2023, 10:22:52 AM
???? ??????? ?????? ??????????? ?? ??????????? ??????? (???????????? ??????) ????? ??? ??? ?? ????????? ???????????, ????? ?????????? ??????????? ?????? ???? ???.

?????? ??????????? ????, ?????? ????, ???????????? ????? ?????????? ???????? ?????.

Offline Lumfom8Nob

• Lumfom8NobSD
  • Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
    • SEO ????? ???-????????
Reply #2581 on: March 15, 2023, 10:23:20 AM
???? ?????? ?????? ??????? ? ???????? ??????? (??????? ??????) ??????? ???????? ??????? ????? ????????? ???????????, ????? ?????????? ??????? ????? ???? ???.

???????? ??????????? ????, ?? ????, ????????? ???? ????? ?????????? ???????? ?????.

Offline Lumfom8Nob

• Lumfom8NobSD
  • Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
    • SEO ????? ???-????????
Reply #2582 on: March 15, 2023, 10:23:47 AM
???? ????? ?????? ???????????? ?? ??????????? ?????????????? (??????? ??????) ????? ??? ? ????? ?????????? ???????????, ????? ?????????? ????????? ?????? ???? ???.

?????? ?????? ????, ?????? ????????, ?????? ????? ???????????? ???????? ?????.

Offline Lumfom8Nob

• Lumfom8NobSD
  • Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
    • SEO ????? ???-????????
Reply #2583 on: March 15, 2023, 10:24:21 AM
???? ??????? ?????? ?????????? ?? ???????? ?????????????? (???????? ??????) ??????? ???????? ? ?? ??????????? ???????????, ????? ?????????? ????????? ?????? ?????? ???.

?????? ??????????? ????, ?????? ????????, ?????? ????? ???????????? ???????? ?????.

Offline Lumfom8Nob

• Lumfom8NobSD
  • Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
    • SEO ????? ???-????????
Reply #2584 on: March 15, 2023, 10:24:54 AM
???? ????? ?????? ???????????? ? ??????? ??????????? ?????????????? (??????? ??????) ???? ? ????? ???????? ??????? ????? ?????????? ???????????, ????? ?????????? ????????? ????? ??? ???.

?????? ???????? ? ??????? ????, ?????? ????????, ???????????? ????? ?????????? ???????? ?????.

Offline Lumfom8Nob

• Lumfom8NobSD
  • Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
    • SEO ????? ???-????????
Reply #2585 on: March 15, 2023, 10:25:22 AM
???? ?????? ?????? ??????? ? ??????? ?????????? ?????????????? (??????? ??????) ??????? ??? ? ?? ??????????? ???????????, ????? ?????????? ????????? ????? ??? ???.

???????? ?????? ????, ?? ????, ???????????? ????? ???????????? ???????? ?????.

Offline Lumfom8Nob

• Lumfom8NobSD
  • Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
    • SEO ????? ???-????????
Reply #2586 on: March 15, 2023, 10:26:02 AM
???? ??????? ?????? ???????????? ? ??????? ???????? ??????? (???????? ??????) ????? ????????? ?? ????? ?????????? ???????????, ????? ?????????? ??????? ?????? ?????? ???.

?????? ??????????? ????, ?? ????????, ????????? ???? ????? ?????????? ???????? ?????.

Offline ClarkExcub

• ClarkExcubUL
  • Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
    • Understanding the Vital Fundamentals
Reply #2587 on: October 04, 2023, 06:05:22 PM
When it relates to learning a new ability, the path is never quite done without a firm grasp of the fundamentals. This rings especially true in the field of language services, like Russian-English transliteration. This distinctive capacity is not only about understanding both languages; rather, it's a in-depth knowledge that requires linguistic precision, cultural understanding, and situational knowledge.

Understanding Russian translation work can often be a tough task. The Russian language, richly endowed in its own individual syntax and grammar laws, must be expertly bridged with the English language, taking heed to preserve the original message and all its innate nuances. The center of understanding this translation lies not only in word-for-word translation but also in understanding the cultural differences that mould the way we use and comprehend language.

Effective Russian translation incorporates multiple stages, such as decoding the source language, understanding the meaning, and then re-encoding that meaning using the right vocabulary and structure in the target language, all the while maintaining the original message's tone, style, and intention. It's a fragile process that demands a deep and insightful understanding of the two languages.

Implementing Professional Methods for Russian Translation

A vital aspect of Russian translation is being aware of the different text types and niches. The demands of business translation will vastly differ from literary translation - each demands a separate set of skills and in-depth knowledge. But regardless of the text type, understanding the intricacies of both Russian and English remains critical.

Of course, technology can be a worthwhile ally in the translation process. Computer-aided tools and online dictionaries can simplify some aspects of the job. However, they should not supplant human translators. The nature of language is naturally human, laden with feeling, cultural connotations, and situational context. While these nuances might be noticeable to a native speaker, they can readily be missed by a machine translator.

The solution to excellent Russian-English translation involves mixing both these elements. Let technology facilitate the process, but lead it by human interpretation and comprehension. By considering each piece's precise nature and utilising the right mix of human skills and technology, you can provide comprehensive, precise, and culturally sensitive Russian translation.

Cruising your way through Russian translation is certainly complex, but with a firm understanding of both linguistics and cultural nuances, success is just around the corner. As you undertake on this fascinating journey through language, remember, each word, phrase, and sentence is a key to unlock another dimension of understanding and communication. Embrace this key, and open up a new world of possibilities.

Discovering the huge potential of Russian-English translation enhances your perspective, broadens your skills, and zooms in on the global demand for professional Russian translation. Put money in mastering this art and prepare to impress with your proficiency, accuracy, and cultural understanding.

follow https://russian-translation.co.uk/

Grasping the Core FundamentalsWhen it comes to learning a new proficiency, the journey is never truly over without a solid grasp of the essentials. This echoes especially true in the realm of language services, like Russian-English translation. This specific proficiency is not simply just about understanding both languages; rather, it's a in-depth knowledge that requires linguistic precision, cultural understanding, and contextual knowledge.Studying Russian translation work can often be a tough task. The Russian language, richly endowed in its own unique syntax and grammar laws, must be expertly bridged with the English language, taking care to preserve the original message and all its inherent nuances. The heart of understanding this translation lies not only in word-for-word translation but also in understanding the cultural differences that mould the way we use and comprehend language.Effective Russian translation entails multiple stages, such as decoding the source language, understanding the meaning, and then re-encoding that meaning using the right vocabulary and structure in the target language, all the while maintaining the original message's tone, style, and intention. It's a sensitive process that needs a deep and insightful understanding of both languages.Applying Experienced Strategies for Russian Translation A crucial element of Russian translation is being aware of the different text types and niches. The demands of corporate translation will vastly differ from literary translation - each needs a diverse set of skills and in-depth knowledge. But irrespective of the text type, understanding the nuances of both Russian and English remains key.Of course, technology can be a valuable ally in the translation process. Computer-aided tools and online dictionaries can robotize some aspects of the job. However, they should not substitute human translators. The nature of language is inherently human, laden with sentiment, cultural connotations, and situational context. While these nuances might be noticeable to a native speaker, they can easily be missed by a machine translator. The secret to top-notch Russian-English translation involves blending both these elements. Let technology assist the process, but direct it by human interpretation and comprehension. By considering each piece's precise nature and utilising the right mix of human skills and technology, you can produce thorough, accurate, and culturally sensitive Russian translation.Moving your way through Russian translation is undoubtedly complex, but with a solid understanding of both linguistics and cultural nuances, success is just at hand. As you commence on this fascinating journey through language, remember, each word, phrase, and sentence is a passkey to reveal another dimension of understanding and communication. Embrace this key, and open up a new world of possibilities.Realising the massive potential of Russian-English translation enhances your perspective, broadens your skills, and zooms in on the global demand for expert Russian translation. Invest in mastering this art and prepare to impress with your proficiency, accuracy, and cultural understanding.by materials https://russian-translation.co.uk/