.hack//LINK

Setsuna F. Seiei · 30893

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
Reply #125 on: March 11, 2010, 11:05:56 PM
Yeah... but I don't know if it's upload anywhere and these were from YouTube uploaded by users who have either gotten the OST or ripped it from the game.

Any who...
[youtube]PzYW_ZfVPlw[/youtube]

My god Endrance and Tokio's Cross-Rengeki... I can't stop laughing! So now Endrance is into Tokio now?! XD
Some of these X-Rengeki are both awesome and funny!

EDIT: Yeah! I finally got my copy! I'm be going away for a while now. :D

Posted on: March 11, 2010, 04:40:24 PM
By the way can you replay story chapters? I'm curious since I'm playing through the story and once I complete a dot in a timeline it turns green, but I was wonder if you can go back and replay it?

I'm working through the story so I haven't check? Anyone know if this is possible?

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #126 on: March 11, 2010, 11:23:55 PM
Half of these deal poison, which is a nice thing to have.  >w<

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #127 on: March 12, 2010, 04:37:17 AM
You can't replay scenarios.

Also another kenny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMepjLP-GwY

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #128 on: March 12, 2010, 04:54:49 PM
Wut? Apparently Kite's look is very popular, in a similar case with one of the characters in \\SIGN, except that was a recolor. It's more than likely that this one was made exclusively for this game.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: March 12, 2010, 05:15:12 PM
Actually, it's  not a recolor. That's one of the characters that appears in the UNKOWN era (2024) of the Akasha records. Link itself takes place in barely 2020.

What it means is unknown.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #130 on: March 12, 2010, 05:25:47 PM
I really would like to think they have another idea for the next .hack// game, if this game does sell well enough. That's wishful thinking, but here's to hoping.

Part 2 of the Cross-Rengeki Compilation (ALSO MAJOR SPOILERS AT THE END! FINAL BOSS REVEALED AND SECRET CHARACTER! WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!)
[youtube]gtD2DsofAE4[/youtube]

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #131 on: March 12, 2010, 05:53:41 PM
lol afro. 8D

Nice of some to have retained poison damage.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #132 on: March 12, 2010, 11:12:36 PM
It's more like everyone character has a Poison Hit attack... Kite, Black Rose, Tsukasa, Mimiru, etc...

I think almost everyone has a Poison Hit attack and Tokio has the chance to Poison an enemy with his regular attacks! Though I think that's when he teams up with Tsukasa with him at a higher Job Rank and the ability to Poison an enemy when you strike them.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #133 on: March 13, 2010, 12:06:06 AM
Got loli kite.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #134 on: March 13, 2010, 09:15:33 PM
Sweet man! But I'm curious if that Kite is a male or female, despite the voice is feminine, since the PC is male I guess.

Anyway I finally got Tokio Xth Form and I have to say... HOLY FREAKIN' SNAP! His Xth Form kicks so much butt it isn't funny! And his Yo-Yo Blades of Destruction is so wicked! Tokio is much faster and stronger and his Air Dash (X Button + X Button) covers so much range it's crazy and his Spinning Dash Attack is epic!

I'm in love with this form! I like Haseo's Xth Form, but the Dual Guns with Blades were OK but it didn't really fit my playing style, but Tokio's Xth Form is perfect for me! I love using Dual Swords and in the range in his Xth Form is awesome! Totally fits my playing style!

Anyway after the battle with his Nightmare and obtaining that form why did Tokio freak out? Was he unaware that he changed his appearance and was asking what happened to him? Then again he was busy fighting with his Nightmare so I guess he didn't have time to check himself out.

So Setsuna, who was your favorite boss fight so far? Currently mine is Orgel the first time you battle him since it was tough and was the only boss to bring my HP down a lot to the danger zone and his gun attacks and bombs made him a unique and strong opponent.

EDIT: Quick question, why the heck is Phyllo still around in 2020? Didn't he die of cancer long before then? Are not some of these guys just AI versions of these past characters that don't exist because of the Chrono Cores' powers? There's no way there's players behind some of these guys (like Sora, Elk, Wisemane, etc...)

Posted on: March 13, 2010, 05:07:18 AM
Also the characters can switch between their forms, right? Normal and Xth. So I was wondering how or when do I gain the ability to do that?

I just got my first Xth Form partner, Mimiru, but she can't revert back if I wanted to and her Job Rank is 2. Does this have to do with Job Ranks again?

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: March 18, 2010, 03:52:45 PM
Only Haseo can switch between normal and Xth.  Since he has 2 different move sets, and also because Haseo and Ovan needed that option built in to use their Tales of Graces outfits.