Super Smash Bros. Bitchslap: What Do You Want To See In It?

Jericho · 144764

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #275 on: July 07, 2009, 03:28:36 AM
I'm still of the firm belief that Toon Link's FS should be the Grand Hurricane Spin which he does by using the Four Sword to create 3 other Links to stand one on top of the other and they all collectively spinspinspinspin until they create a spiral vortex of [tornado fang] you up. Either that or he pulls out the Windwaker and performs the Ballad of The Gales which allows you to control a cyclone that sweeps across the stage for a few seconds.
Since Toon Link is as close to Young Link as we'll likely get, I'd rather see his FS as Kamaro's Dance.  That can be the new Negative Zone (and the art style run-on would be hilarious in and of itself), and then Luigi can get a PROPER Final Smash, as I described many pages back.

But as a reminder to any who forget (and I named it, too):

Wrong Castle
"Now, I'm-a moving!"  An old NES-style bridge appears across the stage about at Luigi's level.  He swings an axe (instant KO-ing anyone dumb enough to be near him during the windup) and breaks the bridge.  All characters panic and fall straight down.  Any who land face-plant and cannot recover until after Luigi is mobile.  Any not above land, will KO off the bottom of the screen.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #276 on: July 07, 2009, 05:32:48 AM
Since Toon Link is as close to Young Link as we'll likely get, I'd rather see his FS as Kamaro's Dance.  That can be the new Negative Zone (and the art style run-on would be hilarious in and of itself), and then Luigi can get a PROPER Final Smash, as I described many pages back.

I already made a Young Link & a revamped Toon Link.   8D

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #277 on: July 07, 2009, 07:06:20 PM
Good Egg Galaxy --
-- in particular, i can see this taking place on the planet you start on in this stage in Galaxy. the one with the house on one side, and the tower on the other. like Brinstar Depths, the planet would rotate around randomly. in addition, Star Bits fall onto the stage randomly. they can be picked up and thrown at enemies.
Dino piranha should randomly show up, maybe to spin the stage~

K Rool's ship --
-- i don't have much here. i can see the layout being just like in DKC. kind of a wider but shorter Pirate Ship, with less platforms and less room to swim, if any at all. some Kremlings could show up too.
K Rool should be a stage hazard D:

and why is it that i'm having such a hard time thinking of a Mega Man stage?
have an amalgam of the rockdude 2 stages, with coneyer belts, dissapearing blocks, slippery patches, a random gust of wind, some swimming spots, moving platforms, and lasers... and some trees in the background

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #278 on: July 07, 2009, 07:12:50 PM
Dino piranha should randomly show up, maybe to spin the stage~

like Kraid?

K Rool should be a stage hazard D:

but i have him as a playable character.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #279 on: July 07, 2009, 07:14:22 PM
but, rocket blunderbuss D:

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #280 on: July 07, 2009, 07:34:04 PM
but, rocket blunderbuss D:

Exactly.  Kaptain K. Rool should be a playable character with his Rocket Blunderbuss! 

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
    • View Profile
Reply #281 on: July 07, 2009, 08:01:30 PM
King K. Rool = Kaptain K. Rool = Baron K. Roolenstein

i incorporated elements from the first two's appearances into the movelist. i didn't include Baron because i don't know a damn thing about DKC3.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #282 on: July 08, 2009, 04:56:27 AM
i didn't include Baron because i don't know a damn thing about DKC3.
He flies back and forth with a little propeller on his back, no inclusion needed

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #283 on: July 08, 2009, 10:28:32 AM

and why is it that i'm having such a hard time thinking of a Mega Man stage?

How about the room that is in every megaman game? The one with the eight teleports that take you to the robot masters fights. This time with a twist. When you run into one you appear at a different teleporter randomly. On top of that once in awhile one of he Robot Masters comes out of the teleporter and does an attack before running back in. For added humor you can add some weaknesses to them too. Examples being Bombs KOs Gutsman, Screw attack KOs Shadowman, Star rod KOs Gravityman or Stopwatch KOs Quickman. 

This post has been approved by Marle!

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
    • View Profile
Reply #284 on: July 08, 2009, 06:27:36 PM
it's not in every game, silly ninja.

changing it up a little, i want to list songs i want to hear in the next Smash. this is, of course, not counting any song that has appeared in the three other Smashes, cause i think they should ALL be in there, space restrictions be damned.

[spoiler]Mario:
- the indoors theme from Mario 2
- Mario 3 overworld
- the first stage theme from Mario World
- Metal Mario (SM64)
- Choco Mountain
- anything from Mario Galaxy. the two i'd like most are Good Egg and Hell Prominence
- Do the Mario

DK:
- that cave level song from DKC2. the stages that are all vertical. i can't think of any names.

Zelda:
- Kakariko Village
- the fire boss theme from OoT
- Ganon (OoT)
- Stone Tower

Metroid:
- Escape (M1)
- Tunnel (M2:RoS)
- Vs Kraid
- Lower Norfair/Magmoor Caverns
- Phendrana Drifts (both regular and Phendrana's Edge)
- Vs Space Pirates
- Torvus Bog
- Dark Samus
- Norion
- Sector 4 AQA
- Vs B.O.X.

F-Zero:
- Red Canyon
- The Long Distance of Murder
- Dr. Stewart's theme
- Blood Falcon's theme
- Feel Our Pain
- Like a Snake
- Infinite Blue
- GX title screen

Pokemon:
- final Vs Rival (RBY)

Sonic:
- Spring Yard Zone
- Metropolis Zone
- Flying Battery Zone
- The Doomsday Zone
- Quartz Quadrant (US)
- Green Forest
- Sky Rail
- Cosmic Wall
- Skyscraper Scamper

Castlevania:
- any song that was in Judgment
- Crucifix Held Close
- Final Boss (C3)
- Theme of Simon
- Divine Bloodlines
- Final Stage (Bloodlines)
- Crystal Teardrops
- Heart of Fire (AoS)
- Young Nobleman of Madness
- The Hidden Curse

Mega Man:
there's WAY too many candidates to list here. but its safe to say the first Wily Stage from Mega Man 2 is a guarantee to be on that list. if we're lucky (or unlucky), a cover of Oxenman could be there too.[/spoiler]

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #285 on: July 08, 2009, 07:43:36 PM
its in most. =p

i did type that at 430am. brain is barely awake at that time

This post has been approved by Marle!

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #286 on: July 12, 2009, 09:33:11 PM
I might put up some Song Selections, Stage Ideas, and maybe more characters later on.

Posted on: July 09, 2009, 12:56:54 AM

Ganon
That's right.  A Link to the Past's Ganon will be playable for the Bitchslap, because he really really needs to be.  He's Ganon, and he's bad-ass.  He's also so vastly different from Ganondorfalcon that he can easily be added in.

Standard B: Fire Keese.
Ganon creates a Fire Keese which will speedily hunt after opponents for 5 seconds.  This move can be charged.  If fully charged, Ganon will release 5 Fire Keese. Does average damage with no knockback.
Up B: Teleport.
Ganon teleports across the screen, leaving afterimages of himself as he does.  When he appears, he is invincible for a second.  The teleport is fast, and does no damage.
Down B: Fire Stomp.
Ganon jumps a little off the ground and releases a wave of Fire when he lands which goes in both directions across the floor for a distance.  The wave of fire does average damage, however up close, the Fire Stomp does decent damage & knockback.
Forward B: Trident.
Ganon throws his Trident forward as it spins.  After releasing his Trident, while holding B, Ganon stands still and can control where the Trident goes.  Does average damage & knockback, but has possibility of good knockback if caught with the Trident's tip.

Final Smash: The Dark World
Ganon summons the power of the Triforce and transports the stage and the players to The Dark World for 10 seconds.  When in the Dark World, the opponents will transform into Pink Bunnies and will be unable to attack.  Opponents will still be able to dodge, double jump and run away and will still take normal damage.

Offline HokutoNoBen

• We Are Living! Living in 90s...90s...90s...
  • RPM Soldier
  • Nyohohoho~!
    • View Profile
Reply #287 on: July 12, 2009, 11:37:27 PM
I LIKE IT!  owob

Only thing I would change? Why Pink Bunnies for everybody for his Final? In my opinion, this should be opportunity to have a little bit more fun, and make it so everybody would have a specific transformation for the "Dark World" effect. Young Link can be a bunny, but Fox could turn into a lil, quadrupedal fox kit, Bowser into a small box turtle and etc. Would be a nice touch! Or maybe I'm just thinking along the lines of how Goddess Athena turned people into random cute animals in SvC: Chaos...  8D

But, yeah, I really hate how it seems that Ninty has done more to forget all about the Blue Pig that most of us knew Ganon for, in the first place. And the fact that he's been passed over not once, but twice for Smash is still NOT a good look. Sure, we can have two Links, but not the other version of Ganon to caters directly to his roots. Dagnabbit, Sakurai!  -u-'

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #288 on: July 12, 2009, 11:42:22 PM
The popular characters are always put first, while the other characters that we love are put in the side-lines or as trophies. ;w;

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #289 on: July 12, 2009, 11:43:06 PM
Dark World Link = Rabbit
Twilight World Link = Wolf

...is there some kind of connection? Or am I overthinking?

Anyway, LIP! Make Lip playable!

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #290 on: July 12, 2009, 11:43:46 PM
I LIKE IT!  owob

Only thing I would change? Why Pink Bunnies for everybody for his Final? In my opinion, this should be opportunity to have a little bit more fun, and make it so everybody would have a specific transformation for the "Dark World" effect. Young Link can be a bunny, but Fox could turn into a lil, quadrupedal fox kit, Bowser into a small box turtle and etc. Would be a nice touch! Or maybe I'm just thinking along the lines of how Goddess Athena turned people into random cute animals in SvC: Chaos...  8D

I actually thought about doing that as well, but for some strange reason I was thinking that it'd be too much trouble to make a separate cute cuddly aminal transformation for everybody.  I definitely would like it myself.   ;)

But, yeah, I really hate how it seems that Ninty has done more to forget all about the Blue Pig that most of us knew Ganon for, in the first place. And the fact that he's been passed over not once, but twice for Smash is still NOT a good look. Sure, we can have two Links, but not the other version of Ganon to caters directly to his roots. Dagnabbit, Sakurai!  -u-'

Well Super Smash Ganondorf needs a re-tooling anyway, as his moves are still to Captain Falcon-ish.  He needs to whip out his ASS SWORD! and actually use it, along with some other Triforce of Power magic and such.  And hey, in my mind, Bitchslap already has 4 versions of Link and 3 version of Mario.  So there can be 2 Ganon's as well!   8)

The popular characters are always put first, while the other characters that we love are put in the side-lines or as trophies. ;w;

Anyway, LIP! Make Lip playable!

I'd totally make Lip a character, but I don't know enough about her to think of a movelist.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #291 on: July 12, 2009, 11:45:12 PM
Yeah, that's the thing about Lip; you'd have to make up stuff for her, probably including a new outfit. Same for Geno.

Both probably need to appear in some more games, first.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #292 on: July 12, 2009, 11:47:07 PM
Well making up stuff is always fun.  I mean, that's what they did for Captain Falcon, and look how mantastic he is.  Imagination is the key!  XD

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
    • View Profile
Reply #293 on: July 12, 2009, 11:52:06 PM
Final Smash: The Dark World
Ganon summons the power of the Triforce and transports the stage and the players to The Dark World for 10 seconds.  When in the Dark World, the opponents will transform into Pink Bunnies and will be unable to attack.  Opponents will still be able to dodge, double jump and run away and will still take normal damage.

love it, but only 10 seconds? that's nothing. 20 at the least.

Offline HokutoNoBen

• We Are Living! Living in 90s...90s...90s...
  • RPM Soldier
  • Nyohohoho~!
    • View Profile
Reply #294 on: July 13, 2009, 12:12:10 AM

I can understand that much. I mean, as much as I would love to see the likes of Mouser or a Koopaling (Roy!) be a playable character reppin the Mario camp, they're not likely. I'm sure Junior is likely to be the next Mario rep for a future Smash, above any one else.

But "Pig!" Ganon is different, in my opinion. It's FRIGGIN' GANON. This is the Ganon most of us grew up with, and accepted as the big bad of the Zelda series, before Ocarina of Time came around and gave us this humanoid Ganondorf, who's still very much a punk-ass compared to the original deal! 8D

With the two Links, both in Melee and Brawl alike, they obviously wanted to make sure that the two iterations of the character, that of Link being a young man, and as a child, were represented, in order to keep both sides of the "Link" argument happy. I merely ask, why wasn't the same attitude applied for Ganon? We could have the punk, for those raised on Ocarina of Time and beyond, and Classic Ganon for the old-school appeal.  And it's not like Smash has a plethora of "true" heavyweights that are clogging the roster, Classic Ganon would have fit in just fine with Bowser and Dedede.  8)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #295 on: July 13, 2009, 12:16:40 AM
love it, but only 10 seconds? that's nothing. 20 at the least.

Maybe 15.  I figure, with the lack of the third get back move, it might be a tad overpowering!  XD

I can understand that much. I mean, as much as I would love to see the likes of Mouser or a Koopaling (Roy!) be a playable character reppin the Mario camp, they're not likely. I'm sure Junior is likely to be the next Mario rep for a future Smash, above any one else.

Oh, we'll see about that if PB has anything to say about it, which I do!   8D

But "Pig!" Ganon is different, in my opinion. It's FRIGGIN' GANON. This is the Ganon most of us grew up with, and accepted as the big bad of the Zelda series, before Ocarina of Time came around and gave us this humanoid Ganondorf, who's still very much a punk-ass compared to the original deal! 8D

With the two Links, both in Melee and Brawl alike, they obviously wanted to make sure that the two iterations of the character, that of Link being a young man, and as a child, were represented, in order to keep both sides of the "Link" argument happy. I merely ask, why wasn't the same attitude applied for Ganon? We could have the punk, for those raised on Ocarina of Time and beyond, and Classic Ganon for the old-school appeal.  And it's not like Smash has a plethora of "true" heavyweights that are clogging the roster, Classic Ganon would have fit in just fine with Bowser and Dedede.  8)

Agreed.  Also, don't forget the addition of Kaptain K. Rool as well!   8)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #296 on: July 13, 2009, 12:52:25 AM
Maybe 15.  I figure, with the lack of the third get back move, it might be a tad overpowering!  XD

Isn't that the whole freaking point of Final Smashes? 8D

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #297 on: July 13, 2009, 12:59:38 AM
Naruto 4 SSB4

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #298 on: July 13, 2009, 01:12:40 AM

Koopalings
Some might say, "but PB, you can't put the Koopalings in?  That's just crazy.  You're crazy!"  Crazy like an overpowered Melee Fox, you mean.  Now, as I would love to have each and every Kooapling in the game, I decided that the most sensible way to put them in would be to make each Koopaling a different color representation.  It can definitely be done, especially considering that they are pretty much the same size and such...at least let's just assume they are for the sake of having them in Bitchslap!  

Standard B: Triple Fireball.
The Koopalings will shoot three fireballs forward, evenly spaced & fast towards opponents.  Does decent damage with little knockback.
Up B: Shell Withdraw
The Koopalings will quickly withdraw into their shell, which will spin around and allow them to jump three times while in their shell, whether on the ground or in the air.   When the shell lands, it produces a minor shockwave which has decent knockback but does little damage.  
Down B: Fake Koopalings.
Two fake Koopaling dolls will appear on both sides of the Koopalings and protect them from projectiles, thrown items and attacks, taking the damage for the Koopalings.  If physically attacked, the fake Koopaling will counter with a small blast of fire.  1/8th of the time, a Bob-Omb will appear instead of a Fake Koopaling.  Does average damage and little knockback.
Forward B: Magic Wand
The Koopalings will whip out their magic wands and fire a random projectile at the opponent.  Random Projectiles include Rings, a Bouncing Fireball, a Koopa Troopa, Clown Balls, or Triple Paralysis Rings.  Magic Wands can be knocked out of the Koopalings hands, as they will be a new item in Bitchslap.

Final Smash: The Koopnificent Seven
Whichever Koopaling you are, you summon the other six, and they fiercely go after your opponents.  Each Koopaling has all the same moves as you do, however they are not invincible and they will last for 10 seconds
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 07:33:35 AM by Protoman Blues »

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #299 on: July 13, 2009, 03:22:45 AM
PB, I can say only this:

The only thing is, the clown ball is very Lemmy-specific.  What about having them withdraw into their shells for recovery?  They could cause shockwaves that stun the enemy when they hit the ground, and allow them to bounce up to three times consecutively before having to land normally.

Oh yeah, and their theme song must be the Boom Boom music. 8)

Speaking of which, here's the music list that I've compiled thus far for my Bitchslap (not including whatever was already in Brawl):

Smash:
-Metal Mario (SSB)
-Fighting Polygons (SSB)

Mario:
-Boom Boom/Koopalings (SMB3)
-Hammer Bros. (SMB3)
-World 1 (SML)
-Sub/Plane (SML)

Yoshi:
-Castle Boss (YI)
-Young Master Bowser (YI)

Zelda:
-Underworld (LoZ)
-Boss (LttP)

Metroid:
-Escape (Metroid)

Pokemon:
-Gym, Gym Leader, and Mewtwo battle themes (Stadium versions)
-R/S Trainer and Gym Leader battle themes (Colosseum versions)

Fire Emblem:
-The Enemy Approaches (PoR)
-To Challenge Ashnard (PoR)
-Stalwarts Unite (PoR)
-A Grasping Truth (RD)

F-Zero:
-The Meaning of Truth (GP Legend anime)

Star Fox:
-Stage clear (SF)
-Professor Hanger (SF)
-Venom Course 2 (SF)
-Planet base (SF2)

Sonic:
-What I'm Made Of
-I Am All Of Me
-Knight of the Wind
-Sonic Speed Riders
-Final Boss (STH3)
-Ice Cap (STH3)
-Flying Battery (S&K)
-Lava Reef (S&K)
-Blue Storm (Secret Rings)

MegaMan:
-Wily Stage 1 (MM2)
-Intro stage (MMX2)
-Straight Ahead (MMZ4)
-Rockin On (MMZX)
-We Are The Bonnes (MML)
-Flutter vs. Gesselschaft (MML)
-Glyde (MoTB)
-Flutter Fire (MML2)
-Pirate Train (MML2)
-Geetz (MML2)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 04:30:07 AM by Hypershell »

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)