Base > News and Announcements

New Mega Man Animated Series coming to Television in 2017

(1/33) > >>

Protoman Blues:
*blows dust off new News button*

Haven't had to do this in a while, but well yeah, this is legit news. According to this article on Deadline, we are getting a brand new Mega Man animated series on television in 2017, which would coincide with the 30th anniversary of our beloved franchise. Dentsu Entertainment USA and Man of Action Entertainment will partner up to create this new iteration of the Super Fighting Robot (see what I did there?  8D). If you need some street cred on Man of Action Entertainment, here you go.

--- Quote ---Man of Action Entertainment is the bi-coastal creative collective responsible for such mega-hits as the Ben 10 empire and Generator Rex on Cartoon Network, and writing and producing Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man and Marvel’s Avengers Assemble for Disney XD. They are also the creators of the characters and team that populate Disney/Marvel’s hit feature film, Big Hero 6, the first-ever Disney animated feature based on a Marvel property.
--- End quote ---

More on this as it develops. Either way, WOOHOO!!!!

Sakura Leic:
Of hell yes, it's a [tornado fang]ing miracle!  EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 0v0

I want to see animated Protoman in all his badass glory when this comes out!

Protoman Blues:
I'm very happy about this because essentially THIS is what I've been calling for. I said back during all the [parasitic bomb] that went down with MML3 is that they need to re-garner interest in the franchise and get new kids and such to want to play MegaMan and this is the best way to do it.

Sakura Leic:
Yeah nothing drives merchandise like TV shows.

The Great Gonzo:
*sees that the News board has suddenly been updated* whoa whoa WHOA

Sweet! Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version