Kamiya Wants To Do StarFox & Murasame Castle; Wanna start an interest campaign?

Jericho · 1282

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
So, after reading this:

Of course I'd like to work together with Nintendo to make original games going forward. But as far as Nintendo franchises, the reality is that these are big franchises that have lots of fans and lots of history and it'd be really hard in my position to say 'Oh, let me make one of these games.' But tomorrow, if suddenly somebody came to me and said "We want you to make Star Fox," of course I would be pleased. So Star Fox is one, another series, Murasame Jō. I grew up on Nintendo games so there's a whole lot of respect for those.

Source

And hearing of the multiple times over the past few years where Hideki Kamiya (of Devil May Cry 1, Viewtiful Joe 1, Okami, and Bayonetta fame) has name dropped these two franchises as ones he would love to work with Nintendo on, I had a bit of a funny idea come to mind. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this idea is interesting, so why not gently nudge @Nintendo on twitter with a show of interest from the fans?

Keep in mind, this is not a "OMG LETS GO BATSHIT BECAUSE ITS HAPPENING" deal. This is just a small  attempt at showing Nintendo that the interest is there.

Participation is simple. For those of you with a Twitter account, simply click "Retweet" on this particular tweet and you're on your way. If you would like to go above and beyond the call, try to get friends who are similarly interested in something like this happening to retweet the original message and spread the word!

Feel free to discuss either the article or my silly little attempt at a Twitter Campaign here.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Twitter campaign?

Let's get a motherfuckin' Kickstarter going!  8D

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
I want the [tornado fang] out of both those things and if I didn't already know how a GAF thread on the matter would look, I'd have a thread up there too just to get the word out. Anyone here with high up connections on Twitter they'd like to use? Now's the chance to use them. :)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
I have 107 followers on my Sports twitter, so that's not gonna help!  :V

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
StarFox with Kamiya flare? Yes PLEASE.

I don't have a twitter account though. :(

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Twitter is awesome. It's so much better than Facebook.

It's just super quick info & fun tweets from people you actually want to hear from.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Haha PB, that's cool. I'm about to try and post it on the NWR comments section under the article and see if it gains any traction.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
I'm informing everyone at my school! A lot of people want this!

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
I should inform this with my other friends on Facebook and a tweet about this. Plus this should be good to throw around on another forum I go to.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Haha PB, that's cool. I'm about to try and post it on the NWR comments section under the article and see if it gains any traction.

I'll post it on my Nerd twitter later on! Haha.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
I retweeted.

And followed.

:D

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything