Super "What Are You Thinking?" ReBirth

Mr. Haxwell · 1058658

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #16300 on: February 17, 2014, 09:29:53 AM
Don't watch a playthrough, then you'll never play it when you actually get it! D:

And yes it does pass.
I just wanted to see a little bit to see what the ability point set up is like compared to the demo but I think I seen enough to kinda understand it.  Besides I'll have more enjoyment tinkering with classes than the story anyway.

Besides I already spoiled the plot to the game anyway, doesn't get in the way of my enjoyment when I get it at all.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #16301 on: February 17, 2014, 10:20:25 AM
Hm.  Noticing some interesting things with the speech recognition in Amie.  Can't wait to break it with some of my other Pokemon and their nigh-unpronounceable names.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #16302 on: February 17, 2014, 04:26:07 PM
It's amazing that a friend of mine can comment on so many video game "character" pages on Facebook on a daily basis.  I should count how many he does in a week to see what the average is but dang it's certainly amazing.  This is also the same guy who's not buying Smash Bros because there were too many characters he hated in the game with Wii Fit Trainer, Lucario, Little Mac specifically the source of his ire.

The only way he would buy the game he apparently hates so much due to undesirable newcomers is if Crom, Ghirahem, Mewtwo, Dixie AND another Mother/Earthbound character got in which the latter probably has an almost zero chance of happening as sad as it is.  So therefore he's probably not going to buy the game.  I mean I can't imagine Duster would get in, he would probably induce the rage of the disabled community since he has a limp and other people are kicking his ass even though he has more than enough capability to kick it back.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #16303 on: February 17, 2014, 04:40:35 PM
It's amazing that a friend of mine can comment on so many video game "character" pages on Facebook on a daily basis.  I should count how many he does in a week to see what the average is but dang it's certainly amazing.  This is also the same guy who's not buying Smash Bros because there were too many characters he hated in the game with Wii Fit Trainer, Lucario, Little Mac specifically the source of his ire.

The only way he would buy the game he apparently hates so much due to undesirable newcomers is if Crom, Ghirahem, Mewtwo, Dixie AND another Mother/Earthbound character got in which the latter probably has an almost zero chance of happening as sad as it is.  So therefore he's probably not going to buy the game.  I mean I can't imagine Duster would get in, he would probably induce the rage of the disabled community since he has a limp and other people are kicking his ass even though he has more than enough capability to kick it back.

Couldn't he just-you know not play as them? Seems very petty reason to not buy a game. I would love to see Duster in the game though, although Porkey/Pokey wouldn't be bad either since he's the closest thing to a recurring villain in the mother franchise.

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #16304 on: February 17, 2014, 04:44:38 PM
Couldn't he just-you know not play as them? Seems very petty reason to not buy a game. I would love to see Duster in the game though, although Porkey/Pokey wouldn't be bad either since he's the closest thing to a recurring villain in the mother franchise.

As long as he only played with himself, sure.

Also, he specifically doesn't like Little Mac? Is he one of those commie gays? Everyone likes Little Mac.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #16305 on: February 17, 2014, 04:47:27 PM
What is with all the hate for Little Mac anyway, having a more diverse cast of characters is hardly a bad thing right?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #16306 on: February 17, 2014, 04:52:27 PM
As long as he only played with himself, sure.

Also, he specifically doesn't like Little Mac? Is he one of those commie gays? Everyone likes Little Mac.
I have no idea what his deal with Little Mac is, Lucario I can kind of understand and Wii Fit Trainer I do even though I love her inclusion but your guess of why he hates Little Mac is as good as mine.

That's not how he works as odd as it sounds.  I don't think Porky would work beyond boss fight since he uses giant ass machines to fight.  Heck Porky doesn't have real power, he's just really good at using others to his advantage.  

The only real Mother character I see actually getting into Smash Bros is Poo, but it's not likely.

What is with all the hate for Little Mac anyway, having a more diverse cast of characters is hardly a bad thing right?
I was more surprised by him if anything but don't hate him.  It's an interesting inclusion.  Still want my Tails though.

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #16307 on: February 17, 2014, 06:09:32 PM
I have no idea what his deal with Little Mac is, Lucario I can kind of understand and Wii Fit Trainer I do even though I love her inclusion but your guess of why he hates Little Mac is as good as mine.
That's not how he works as odd as it sounds.  I don't think Porky would work beyond boss fight since he uses giant ass machines to fight.  Heck Porky doesn't have real power, he's just really good at using others to his advantage.  

The only real Mother character I see actually getting into Smash Bros is Poo, but it's not likely.
I was more surprised by him if anything but don't hate him.  It's an interesting inclusion.  Still want my Tails though.

Based on his Sonic 3 flying physics, his flying ability would be near useless for recovering from horizontal travel.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #16308 on: February 17, 2014, 06:34:47 PM
Based on his Sonic 3 flying physics, his flying ability would be near useless for recovering from horizontal travel.
I'd use Sonic Adventure 1 Tails, since he can Tail Whip.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #16309 on: February 17, 2014, 09:24:35 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncitrYnA8SM[/youtube]

Love this man so much!  8)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #16310 on: February 17, 2014, 09:26:10 PM
didn't he like just upload that

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #16311 on: February 17, 2014, 09:42:35 PM
PB stalks his page 24/7.

D'uh

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #16312 on: February 17, 2014, 09:56:03 PM
PB stalks his page 24/7.

D'uh
Nah just Mondays.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #16313 on: February 17, 2014, 10:21:05 PM
yeah, smooth's tweet about this was 5 minutes old after i saw the video in here haha

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #16314 on: February 17, 2014, 10:29:35 PM
I'm still amazed how his cat is so accepting of his owner making him dance so long as he's been fed prior, and often times is licking his fingers while said dancing is happening.   A normal cat would normally not put up with this.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #16315 on: February 17, 2014, 11:09:55 PM
The cat doesn't mind his owner making him dance because he has

[spoiler]smooth moves[/spoiler]

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #16316 on: February 18, 2014, 12:16:12 AM
Some cats don't mind being manipulated like that.  I've had cats that I could dance with.  Mabel won't because she's old.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #16317 on: February 18, 2014, 12:21:58 AM
I get the feeling it would be easier to do with a smaller cat than a bigger cat, I know Snowball hates being held.  Of course Clef's is tiny and hates being held too so that probably debunks the theory.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #16318 on: February 18, 2014, 12:24:04 AM
It depends on the cat's personality.  Some just like being carried around like a doll.

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #16319 on: February 18, 2014, 01:00:06 AM
If a cat starts to get fidgety while I'm holding it I just hold it securely by the ribcage and then throw it away like I'm passing a basketball.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #16320 on: February 18, 2014, 02:14:19 AM
My throat's scratchy.  Methinks I'm getting sick.  Seems like a logical conclusion, considering I did babysit my niece and nephews over the weekend and kids are roiling cauldrons of pestilence.

Or...  Wily got me sick.

CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU *shakes fist*

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #16321 on: February 18, 2014, 02:28:54 AM
You are welcome. 8D

... We still need them RPMeers.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #16322 on: February 18, 2014, 02:30:05 AM
I SHALL SEND BAD WEATHER YOUR WAY 8|

*goes outside and does a rain dance.*

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #16323 on: February 18, 2014, 02:54:16 AM
THANK YOU I NEED RAIN HERE

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #16324 on: February 18, 2014, 03:25:35 AM
Out of blind curiosity, I decided to watch an episode of Night Shift Nurses, due to the infamous "how can you say you love her..." piece of dialog. I won't say the full line, because it should be public knowledge by now, as well as being really gross.

Anyway, I watched an episode...

DO NOT. AND I [tornado fang]ing MEAN IT: DO NOT WATCH THIS [parasitic bomb].

If I watched any more episodes, I think I may have been scarred for life. Or at the very least, I wouldn't eat for a while. It's vile, disgusting and far more graphic than any hentai you've seen. Granted, I've only seen like 5 or 6 hentai series in my life, but I'm sure this is far more disgusting than the majority, or possibly ALL of them out there.

Jesus Christ, that was [tornado fang]ing sick. It may take me a few days just to get the images out of my head.