Possible third season of CODE GEASS - Lelouch of the Rebellion?

Saber · 39866

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: January 02, 2009, 09:05:07 AM
Unless Sunrise does an asspull and revive him..... 8D

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: January 02, 2009, 12:47:51 PM
Unless Sunrise does an asspull and revive him..... 8D

This would be the worst prank Sunrise EVER pulled on their viewers. As I said before, this would be different from anything they had done before. Different from Kira, different from Mu. He died ON CAMERA. His machine wasn't blown up, he wasn't sucked down some black hole or left in a collapsing building. He died in a crowd of hundreds of witnesses at the scene and most likely millions on television. And for Goodness' sake, he closed his eyes in the "it's over" way. He's dead, and Sunrise should let the Emperor rest in peace.

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: January 02, 2009, 03:45:55 PM
It's just that Nunnally is one of those characters that death would give them an exponential redeeming factor. Just like nobody liked Rolo or Shirley, then suddenly BOOM.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #53 on: January 02, 2009, 04:24:28 PM
Nunnally... :'(

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Aresian

Reply #54 on: January 02, 2009, 07:26:03 PM
It's just that Nunnally is one of those characters that death would give them an exponential redeeming factor.

Nunnally... :'(

That answers that part.

Just like nobody liked Rolo or Shirley, then suddenly BOOM.

I LOVED Rolo. Screw you. D: Rolo... :'(

Also, yeah, didn't like Shirley. She was a bimbo in alot of regards. >_>; And had NO gaydar.
It was obvious Lulu was a VERY homosexually-oriented bisexual and only liked the most supreme of grrlz.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: January 02, 2009, 07:41:35 PM
Kallen, right? :P

I'm STILL amazed how her abnormally large tits didn't make her topple over every now and then. XD

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: January 02, 2009, 07:54:46 PM
Um, technically, there were women in the series with bigger cleavage than Kallen. I got a scan on my other computer from a magazine which had bust comparisons. Kallen was only third place if I recall correctly. Second place was Marianne and first place was Milly. I guess the problem here was Kallen's skintight pilot suit (I personally liked the first one with the vest on top better).

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: January 02, 2009, 08:46:59 PM
They all use hold-in bras. Kallen's tits, most of the time, were about to burst from her clothes.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: January 03, 2009, 12:22:01 AM
Man, it just seems to me that most of the time i the anime Kallen's tits seem to be the biggest by far but I am also a butt fellow as C.C. has the tmost firm buttocks I ever seen in my life.  [eyebrow]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: January 03, 2009, 03:50:22 AM
Um, technically, there were women in the series with bigger cleavage than Kallen. I got a scan on my other computer from a magazine which had bust comparisons. Kallen was only third place if I recall correctly. Second place was Marianne and first place was Milly.

What the [tornado fang]? :o I would've expected Cornelia there....

Aresian

Reply #60 on: January 03, 2009, 07:25:03 AM
Man, it just seems to me that most of the time i the anime Kallen's tits seem to be the biggest by far but I am also a butt fellow as C.C. has the tmost firm buttocks I ever seen in my life.  [eyebrow]

With a name like GAP, that surprises me none. >_>

Kallen, right? :P

Kallen isn't all that grand, and I think Lulu was just too high that time. C.C. and Nunnally are the only women for Lulu. :3

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: February 08, 2009, 07:45:00 AM
I apologize for this necro, but I can't find the official discussion thread for this series. If you guys can't explain the phrase "The tide of war is determined by strategy, not tactics." then I'm going to continue to call this series a stupid piece of [parasitic bomb] for the remainder of all time. It's on my TV right now and I thought I'd give it a chance. The second I heard that line, I went all language nazi on it. It might just be poor word choice, anyone got reasoning?

One more thing. Lulu's fingers creep me out. A lot.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: February 08, 2009, 07:56:35 AM
so i did hear that right. yeah, that doesn't make any sense. seems like a big flub on the dub's part.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: February 08, 2009, 07:58:10 AM
I don't know anything about the original context, so that's why I'm confused. Someone who gave a damn about this before it was on TV might know.

Anyone?

Offline TeaOfJay

• Resident Talking Tea Cup/ Lazy Super Hero
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: February 08, 2009, 08:25:26 AM

I apologize for this necro, but I can't find the official discussion thread for this series. If you guys can't explain the phrase "The tide of war is determined by strategy, not tactics."

After looking both words up in the dictionary, I was finally able to make sense of this statement... Kind of.

When tactics is used in a plural sense it refers to the actions themselves, and not the strategizing stage.

So to be blunt, a good plan can change the tide of any battle from a hopeless loss to a complete victory.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: February 08, 2009, 09:55:53 AM
LOL, I know this. I was taught this by my grandfather, who used to be a combat pilot for the US's and my country's air forces.

Strategy is planning beforehand, and having potential fallback alternatives in case the skirmish doesn't go as planned.

Tactics are the actions taken in the middle of the skirmish itself. They ARE covered in the strategy phase. So you could say it's a subset of strategizing.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: February 08, 2009, 10:37:28 AM
In short, Lelouch thinks that planning everything ahead of time is superior to adjusting plans in the middle of the battle.

And you won't find the discussion topic anymore because it was on the old board. The series was already over when the board died and apparently no one felt like either asking to bring the thread back (it was a lot and surely would have taken quite some time) or make a new one for a series so much discussed here that was already completed.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: February 08, 2009, 10:28:38 PM
Actually I asked in that one recovery topic. Mainly for all the out of show info I had posted in there, scans, and translations.

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: February 08, 2009, 10:40:57 PM
Tactics - battle planning
Strategy - campaign planning

Strategy > Tactics

I guess that's what Lelouch wants to say

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: February 08, 2009, 10:54:58 PM
Ah, I get it now. However, it was still very poor word choice on his part. It kind of removes the impact if you have to look it up after the show just to figure out what the hell he meant.

In short, Lelouch thinks that planning everything ahead of time is superior to adjusting plans in the middle of the battle.

And you won't find the discussion topic anymore because it was on the old board. The series was already over when the board died and apparently no one felt like either asking to bring the thread back (it was a lot and surely would have taken quite some time) or make a new one for a series so much discussed here that was already completed.
Makes enough sense to me.

Well, I'm done here. Do what you will with this thread, gentlemen. I don't know whether or not to touch it.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Hai gaiz. Sorry for reviving this thread, but I have a question to ask.

I've just ordered Geass Novel "Stage 1 - Shadow" and I've been wondering if anyone else here has one of the novels. And if so, then can someone please tell me how good are they? I will order them anyway, but I'm just curious what people think about these STORIES. Good? Bad? Mediocre? Well-written? Does it have material anime doesn't?(Like for example interesting bits of information, scenes not in the animoo)

Thanks in advance.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
I've just ordered Geass Novel "Stage 1 - Shadow" and I've been wondering if anyone else here has one of the novels. And if so, then can someone please tell me how good are they? I will order them anyway, but I'm just curious what people think about these STORIES. Good? Bad? Mediocre? Well-written? Does it have material anime doesn't?(Like for example interesting bits of information, scenes not in the animoo)
Thanks in advance.

I have both -0- Entrance and -1- Shadow. Well, what can I say about them? They are not a novelization of the series in the closest sense because they skip a lot of parts of the story. It's more like a series of activities happening in-between the series (though Shadow does depic the battle of Narita almost to the fullest). Shadow wasn't all that great, but Entrance it good in the aspect that it explains a lot about the time Lelouch and Nunnally spent in Japan before the Britannia-Japan War. It also depics Suzaku murdering his father and other stuff. If you've seen the series and liked it, these books will be a good addition for the story, but on their own, they aren't that much. Writing style is alright I guess, it's definately not Nasu Kinoko, but it's doing it's job, the novels by themselves aren't that long either.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Oh. So that's how it is? Well, thanks.
I've saw a not very nice review about "Stage 0" on some site and it got a low score. It kind of made me not buy that one. Okay. Thank you very much.