(SEE STEELIX 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2701 on: July 17, 2013, 07:29:11 PM
"What a weird dude." Sakura sighed "What is he a conspiracy theorist or something, honestly who would believe such an idiot who just showed up and can't get his stupid facts straight."

"I agree." Janine who came up to Sakura "I don't understand why he's trying to connect Mewtwo to that hole and quake, the 2 incidents happened an hour apart and the quake happened before the Psychic burst.  He may have had some validity if the quake happened after the incident and people could believe it was an after shock but it wasn't."

"...Did your father tell you about Mewtwo?" Sakura whispered suddenly.

"How did you?" Janine asked with eyes wide open.

"I'm not just a gym leader Janine, I'm a Champion which means I have access to files that people normally don't have access to.  I was looking for information about Team Rocket when I stumbled upon a file that talked about 3 former Gym Leaders that were in league with Team Rocket.  Publicly it says that Koga retired the position to train himself and his Pokemon but in reality he went into hiding." Sakura explained.

"I see, well you are right though you are partially wrong about one thing, the Gym Leaders have access to those files as well especially since that incident involved one of their own.  Most of the Gym Leaders are also aware of Mewtwo's existence and some considered him dangerous but the Vermillion gym leader vouched for his sake.  Since he hasn't done anything particularly dangerous we don't really do anything about it and kept his existent a secret." Janine stated

"PB..." Sakura muttered "That man is strange but he has a good heart."

"Indeed, but I must ask you something.  Why did you tell that man a Steelix was the one that dug that hole, people might not believe that." Janine asked.

"It wasn't a total lie." Sakura shrugged "I did see some Steelix tracks in the area so no one would question it."

"Very well, why don't we go to the lounge and rest we worked pretty hard today." Janine suggested.

"Yeah I agree with that." Sakura nodded and headed into the lounge with Janine.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2702 on: July 17, 2013, 08:44:27 PM
Ahrzayl walked out into her room after having just finished taking a hot shower. She stopped at the side of her bed where her captain uniform was laid out and stared at it for a moment. It wouldnt be a good idea to keep wearing that around since it'd attract more attention than she wanted. Maybe one of the other girls had something she could slip into until she got new clothes, but then it hit her; they hadn't been carring any luggage. Ahrzayl flung herself onto the bed and bounced a bit. Things were getting pretty crowded outside and she couldnt be seen as a Rocket member. This would be so much easier if Julia and Froslynn were here. Wait! Froslynn! The girl sat up quickly.

"Froslynn! FROSLYYYN!" Ahrzayl called out, probably making her neighbors think she was crzay.

She tried thinking back to when they all got off the ship. Didn't she get off with them? Where was she if she did? Where was she...if she hadn't?! Ahrzayl swung herself back down, starting to cry. She pressed her palms over her eyes and clenched her teeth. Now it was two that she lost. She stopped after a while and lay defeated.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly. "If I hadn't left Team Rocket, none of this would've happened.

"C...e..in...Ah...yl. Aaaahr.....l, ..re you th...re? Ahhh, there w...go." A familiar voice said from within Ahrzayl jacket.

Ahrzayl became wide eyed and quickly turned over toward her clothes.

"Steiner! Where are-" Ahrzayl tried saying before she was cut off.

"I know those idiot trainers have propbably made you stupid enough to forget you have a one-way com in your jacket but it's alright, I know you can hear me. Come to Mt. Moon, by yourself, unarmed, and no police. I'll be waiting for you there, as well as the witch. Come to me, my darling goddess, and I'll show you just who you really are. The most wonderful being to ever fall from the stars. Come and let me taste all of your secrets, first hand!" Steiner said and proceeded to laugh evily before the com shut off.

She couldn't believe it but she had to do what he requested. She had to save Julia even if she'd end up where Steiner wanted her. Ahrzayl sat on her bed, looking at the floor, thinking things over before she made her move.

Aboard the Superia...

In a sealed off part of the ship, inaccessible to humans, Froslynn sat in a daze. Still feeling extreme guilt for not having told Ahrzayl of her past. To think, there was something even more impoartant she needed to tell her. Unknown to Froslynn at the moment, the ship was a long way from Fuchsia and was tunneling along to another destination. Still she sat, in her guilt, isolated from everything else.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2703 on: July 17, 2013, 11:05:50 PM
(So where is the Superia anyhoo?)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2704 on: July 17, 2013, 11:12:59 PM
(I would also mention that Frillish was supposed to have gotten control of the Superia, or at least stalled it long enough for Jessie, and probably Chariot and Synthis to get on board.  But I'll just assume a time skip was in progress and they already stow away during said skip)

Merrick had been left outside since Ahryzal had gotten up, not wanting to bother her anymore than she wanted, but at the same time too irked by the wandering reporters to budge from his newly dropped position as a face down tarot card.

He noticed an infinity symbol made of roses associated to the Magician surrounded by ten Pentacles wander out of the Pokemon Center.  Whatever was going through this guy's mind, he not only got it from a group, he wanted everyone to know about it in the name of said group.  This normally would prompt ignorance as he had more personal things to worry about, but the faint claims that Mewtwo was the cause of more than just the Pokemon Center's calamity had him worried.

He pushes the top half his card back just enough to project his head as he sees what appears to be an ordinary person wander out of the center, muttering something about getting the less knowledgeable citizens of the city to rally against Mewtwo.  He would think the citizens would be just as understanding of Pokemon capabilities as the Nurse Joys that ran the Pokemon Center, but remembering how one town Hierophant visited almost went on a witch-hunt for an Absol they claimed was responsible for a brush fire it could never have started without learning a TM move, he didn't trust that this city would be any more competent in differentiating a tunnel that could have been the fault of a digging Pokemon with an explosion that could very well be blamed on a psychic Pokemon with a loyalty complex.

As he is right now, there was very little he could do without drawing attention to himself, and potentially the rest of Tarot Skitty's deck.  His only option was to head into Chariot's room and see if he left the titular Robot Master behind before dragging everyone to the Pal Park for some "unwinding".  He drops the card back down and attempts to slither through the door as it was beginning to close and towards where Chariot had dropped off his stuff.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2705 on: July 17, 2013, 11:32:22 PM
(@ Pyro: It's pretty much under Cerulean City at this point. I'm guessing he found a safe spot to send his transmission, the whole ship being haunted and everything.

@ White jet: You assumed right. Steiner's more focused on getting to where he wants to go rather than noticing blinking red blips on the ship's map. 8D Besides, he's being distracted by ghostly ghouls. lol)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2706 on: July 17, 2013, 11:50:57 PM
Pyro at finally arrived at the hole on Thrash's back to see that it was what it was. A deep hole with a few ghosts hovering in a circle above it. One of them descended towards the immortal trainer and quickly explained what happened.

"Dusssss skull kull kull dusk!"

"So it headed that way, huh?" Pyro looked to the northwest towards Cerulean and then glanced down at his new Steelix friend, "Think you could get me there lickity-split?"

Thrash nodded and tilted his head towards on of the segments with a spike growling out from it, "Lix!"

Pyro nodded back while Loki retreated into his pokeball so his trainer could move on back and tied an escape around his waist and then around the Steelix's spike. He gave Thrash the thumbs up so they could proceed. Thrash began to shimmer and slithered down the hole at amazing speed so they could reach Cerulean in record time. Pyro then reached for his Pokenav and called the Pokecenter in Fuschia City.

(So Pyro is on his way and may intercept Jesse. Here is the stats for Thrash.)

[spoiler=Thrash the Steelix]Thrash the Steelix
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Moves: Rock Polish, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Iron Head, Screech, Rock Slide, Dig[/spoiler]

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2707 on: July 18, 2013, 03:44:11 AM
"Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy speaking," Nurse Joy answered the phone, trying to be heard over the sounds of the maintenance crew removing the doorframe.  "How may I help you?"

Down the hall, Quickie poked her head outside of her room, hearing the noise.  She nodded over her shoulder. "I'll be back."  She closed the door and walked down the hall, seeing a maintenance crew removing the doorframe.  She swallowed, feeling partly responsible for the damage, as she was affiliated with Mewtwo.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2708 on: July 18, 2013, 03:49:51 AM
"Hey Quickie!" Sakura called to her "Why don't you sit with me and Janine, we were just talking about why my backpack is bottomless!"

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2709 on: July 18, 2013, 04:01:21 AM
Between the maintenance workers at the Canter and the rumbling noise Thrash made as he slithered down the tunnel with the speed of a bullet train the only words Nurse Joy would be able to make out were, "Qui..Kie...Pl...ease..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2710 on: July 18, 2013, 04:45:34 AM
Quickie walked toward Sakura and Janine, only to be stopped by Nurse Joy.

"Phone for you," Nurse Joy handed her the receiver.

"Thanks," Quickie answered the phone, "Yes?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2711 on: July 18, 2013, 04:48:04 AM
"Hey Quickie!" Sakura called to her "Why don't you sit with me and Janine, we were just talking about why my backpack is bottomless!"
(Oh lawl, I can't help but giggle at this.)

As Dr. Wily II nodded at Quickie, he turned his gaze back towards Mewtwo. "I haven't thank you yet for what you did... Thank you Mewtwo... Thank you... Son."

Walking along the streets of Fuschia City, Joe was thinking on how to persuade the cityfolk... That wad until he met a group just outside the PokeMart. Overhearing their conversation, something about doing something about the source if psychic energy. Joe smiled, and made his way towards the group.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2712 on: July 18, 2013, 04:53:03 AM
"I wonder what that call was about." Janine asked.

"I think I have an idea..." Sakura said as she got up and stood next to Quickie.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2713 on: July 18, 2013, 04:58:19 AM
As Dr. Wily II nodded at Quickie, he turned his gaze back towards Mewtwo. "I haven't thank you yet for what you did... Thank you Mewtwo... Thank you... Son."

Mewtwo nodded slowly. "Once I had realized what needed to be done, it was simply a matter of focusing the energy needed."  He finished his dinner, put the bowl on the bench, then lay back, replacing the ice pack on his aching head. "Though, I doubt that I will be able to do that again.  Not for a while, at least."  He let out a breath, staring blankly at the television set with a half-lidded gaze.  After a moment, he looked to Wily.  "There were some files concerning someone named 'Amber.'  Who is she?"

Walking along the streets of Fuschia City, Joe was thinking on how to persuade the cityfolk... That wad until he met a group just outside the PokeMart. Overhearing their conversation, something about doing something about the source if psychic energy. Joe smiled, and made his way towards the group.

"--like a damn bomb went off, I'm tellin' ya!"

"That's nothing!" the other trainer motioned for the rest to gather closer. "I saw what made it!  This weird-looking Pokemon!  Just grabbed this old dude by the head, then BOOM!"

Another trainer stared at him wide-eyed. "You think it killed the dude?"

"No idea, but man, it blew out windows across the block!"

The first trainer nodded. "My mom was hit by debris.  She had to get stitches."

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2714 on: July 18, 2013, 05:03:19 AM
Quickie walked toward Sakura and Janine, only to be stopped by Nurse Joy.

"Phone for you," Nurse Joy handed her the receiver.

"Thanks," Quickie answered the phone, "Yes?"

"Hey!" Pyro yelled into his Pokenav over rumbling, "I'm going to Cerulean on a Steelix! Isn't that awesome?" 8)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2715 on: July 18, 2013, 05:08:24 AM
"Cerulean?!" Quickie was aghast.  "Just be careful, okay?  Once we're able to, we'll be on our way."  She chewed on her bottom lip, not liking where this was going, since she was able to trace this latest mess back to Mewtwo.  If he hadn't been captured, Ahrzayl wouldn't have betrayed Team Rocket to assist in his escape, and Steiner wouldn't have betrayed her because they would all still have their jobs.  And now, Steiner is off to Cerulean, and Quickie can't follow along, because Mewtwo had overexerted himself and was too sick to travel.  She was starting to seriously doubt leaving their comfortable lifestyle in Saffron...

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2716 on: July 18, 2013, 05:16:33 AM
"Don't worry," Pyro cheerfully said, "It'll be alright! It'll be like Mossdeep City!"

(I am guessing it probably had to do with Team Magma, or something.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2717 on: July 18, 2013, 05:17:00 AM
"Pyro is in Cerulean chasing down Steiner isn't he?" Sakura asked dryly.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2718 on: July 18, 2013, 05:45:01 AM
Quickie put her hand over the receiver and nodded to Sakura. "He's on his way.  If you guys want to catch up to him, go for it.  Mewtwo and I will be underway in a day or two, but we can't leave tonight."  She returned to her phonecall. "Keep me updated if you can.  We'll be heading out once we're able."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2719 on: July 18, 2013, 05:49:37 AM
"Okay let me deposit Fenri and get Starscream and I'll try to round up as many people as I can." Sakura said as she went to the PC.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2720 on: July 18, 2013, 05:49:56 AM
"Okay," Pyro said, "And beware of angry peasants! Bye!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2721 on: July 18, 2013, 05:50:58 AM
Merrick eventually sensed Tarot Skitty's presence within one of the rooms marked 307, uncomfortably close to Kojiro's room, though the disguised Team Rocket was too busy filming evidence for the organization to notice the card slip by him.  Merrick decides to keep it that way and squeezes his card under the door, finding himself in a near empty room with the ever motionless white Skitty drifting about like a balloon.

While he didn't trust leaving the Robot Master alone in an easily accessible room, he knew it was better than keeping it strapped to Excalibur's back to eventually be let loose with a single trip.  Merrick flies up to Tarot Skitty and plants himself onto its back, causing it to drop like a sack of hammers onto the floor.

This was one of the flaws of getting control of Tarot Skitty without having to rely on milk every six-eight hours, the inability to float upon contact with its back.  After waiting for the deck-holder to confirm Merrick the only one resting on its back, the bright white that blocked his vision quickly faded to Tarot Skitty's POV, indicating he has full control over the light-manipulating Robot Master.

Merrick takes a moment to scan his area again before finding the door with the knob no less closer to grabbing distance than if he were normal size.  He tried jumping up to the knob, barely managing to grab it with the front of Tarot Skitty's stubby paws, though keeping hold of the slippery, metallic surface was proving harder than he expected.  Desperate to get it open, he began swinging his body side to side until the knob turned enough for the constant jerking to eventually push the door open.

No sooner had he gotten the door open, the noise had gotten Kojiro's attention as he slowly turns his head around to see what was going on.  Not wanting to be spotted this quickly, Merrick drops to the ground and jumps behind the open door, waiting through his Tarot Energy for him to eventually shrug it off as a Pokemon trying to get out and goes back to videotaping his evidence.  Merrick pokes Tarot Skitty's head around the door before cautiously and quietly making his way towards the lobby to check up on the other trainers still aware and trusting Mewtwo having nothing to do with what's being spread around the city.

Overhearing a conversation about Pyro heading to Cerulean City, Merrick remembered Ryo, Posu and Nega heading in the same direction, one of them most likely following his aura sensing and Mind Reading abilities to help Ahrzyal resolve the situation before it gets worse.  He wanted to speak up about it, but didn't want to draw Kojiro's attention, seeing as he was still spying on the two trainers and hasn't yet spotted the white Skitty now lurking among them.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2722 on: July 18, 2013, 05:51:54 AM
Mewtwo nodded slowly. "Once I had realized what needed to be done, it was simply a matter of focusing the energy needed."  He finished his dinner, put the bowl on the bench, then lay back, replacing the ice pack on his aching head. "Though, I doubt that I will be able to do that again.  Not for a while, at least."  He let out a breath, staring blankly at the television set with a half-lidded gaze.  After a moment, he looked to Wily.  "There were some files concerning someone named 'Amber.'  Who is she?"

"--like a damn bomb went off, I'm tellin' ya!"

"That's nothing!" the other trainer motioned for the rest to gather closer. "I saw what made it!  This weird-looking Pokemon!  Just grabbed this old dude by the head, then BOOM!"

Another trainer stared at him wide-eyed. "You think it killed the dude?"

"No idea, but man, it blew out windows across the block!"

The first trainer nodded. "My mom was hit by debris.  She had to get stitches."

Dr. Wily II's face turned grim at the mention of the name. "... Mewtwo... What I'm about to say... Do not take it to heart... Amber... She... Was Dr... I mean... Mr. Fuji's daughter. She tragically died at a young age, and Mr. Fuji was manipulated by Giovanni by the promise of cloning technology, and showed him a clone... One Giovanni named Ambertwo. However, Mr. Fuji was disgusted at how his daughter was used by Team Rocket... Yet, he can't bear to see her harmed... Hence, Giovanni pulled him into the Mewtwo Project. When you broke out..." Dr. Wily II paused.

Joe joined the group, gasping at what was said. "Oh my! That's terrible! Say... You said you saw a strange Pokemon... Did it look something like this?" Joe pulled out a PokeDex, though fake, but looked convincingly real, and brought up the entry for Mewtwo.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2723 on: July 18, 2013, 05:58:26 AM
Quickie mouthed the words "angry peasants" as she handed the phone back to Nurse Joy.  She gave a shrug and looked at the ongoing cleanup efforts, still feeling responsible.  

Dr. Wily II's face turned grim at the mention of the name. "... Mewtwo... What I'm about to say... Do not take it to heart... Amber... She... Was Dr... I mean... Mr. Fuji's daughter. She tragically died at a young age, and Mr. Fuji was manipulated by Giovanni by the promise of cloning technology, and showed him a clone... One Giovanni named Ambertwo. However, Mr. Fuji was disgusted at how his daughter was used by Team Rocket... Yet, he can't bear to see her harmed... Hence, Giovanni pulled him into the Mewtwo Project. When you broke out..." Dr. Wily II paused.

Mewtwo nodded and was silent for a moment.  "Did she have green hair?  I... have some... faint memories, but they are only images... and feelings.  Without a name attached."

Joe joined the group, gasping at what was said. "Oh my! That's terrible! Say... You said you saw a strange Pokemon... Did it look something like this?" Joe pulled out a PokeDex, though fake, but looked convincingly real, and brought up the entry for Mewtwo.

One of the trainers scrutinized the entry, then pointed at the picture.  "That's it!  That's that Pokemon!"

Another trainer nodded. "I seen that thing, too.  Sitting in the hallway outside a room as I was leaving.  I didn't like it, gave me chills."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2724 on: July 18, 2013, 06:31:03 AM
Seeing Quickie mouth "angry peasants" worried Merrick, remembering the faint discussion earlier about Mewtwo being the cause of more than just the Pokemon Center's structural damage.  He swore he saw someone with the energy signature of a Magician with the rule-bound energy of the Ten of Pentacles wander out of the Center not too long ago and could help but pin him as the one that might be causing problems.  He didn't want to think this way, given the person looked ordinary and not the type that would cause problems, but the fact that he may have been the one trying to turn Sakura and Nurse Joy against Mewtwo had him suspicious and worried.

Feeling that his involvement with whatever was going on in Cerulean City would only hamper whoever was going to head over there and help, he decides to head out of the Pokemon Center and follow the person bearing that duel energy signature, wanting to see and confirm for himself that he wasn't intending anything other than brown-nosing like the reporters that were running around getting information from the citizens in the city.

Not far from the Pokemon Center, he hears commotion and bounds towards the back of the Pokemart, poking his head around the corner to see some trainers pointing out a picture of Mewtwo held up by the same person he sensed earlier.  Certain this was the person who bared the Ten Pentacle, Magician energy, he stays hidden behind the corner, wondering what he was intending to tell these trainers after their reaction to the picture he brought up.