Wanting to Hurt Someone

geekgo4 · 17827

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: June 24, 2010, 09:15:01 PM
I had a really really short temper and used to get into fights.
Oh yeah, those were some good times..and by good times I mean that they weren´t.
Today I´m just short tempered 8D

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: June 24, 2010, 09:48:06 PM
I had a really really short temper and used to get into fights.
Oh yeah, those were some good times..and by good times I mean that they weren´t.
Today I´m just short tempered 8D
Why not? Fights are awesome.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: June 24, 2010, 09:52:15 PM
Let´s just say I got into fights with people I couldn´t stand a chance against

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: June 24, 2010, 09:54:43 PM
Let´s just say I got into fights with people I couldn´t stand a chance against
Train, rematch, etc.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #29 on: June 24, 2010, 10:14:49 PM
Do you solve everything with punches?

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: June 24, 2010, 10:28:30 PM
Do you solve everything with punches?
Of course not!

I kick, too.

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "To win is to lose, to lose is to win."
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #31 on: June 24, 2010, 10:31:10 PM
I solve Everything by slamming a Bat into their face...and they are KO'ed

Into Darkness, into the Abyss. Where only anathema exists.
| https://twitter.com/BlazeMcPhearson |

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #32 on: June 24, 2010, 11:48:26 PM
Well I've been around the net long enough to end up making enemies. Some of which I actually want to kill because they hurt some of my friends' feeling in real life on YouTube, which is something I wouldn't stand by and watch. I did ended making new enemies, but unless I feel like talking about it, that's kept confidential. Sometimes I really want nothing more than to SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH some of these gaywads. o//////o Then again, I can always take my rage out on video games... -_-

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: June 25, 2010, 12:11:45 AM
ITT: Future anger management cases
Talk about jumping the gun.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline lizardcommando

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Lizardcommando's Youtube Page
Reply #34 on: June 25, 2010, 12:30:58 AM
Oooh yeah, there were plenty of times, especially during high school and middle school, where I wanted to hurt someone.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: June 25, 2010, 12:39:38 AM
I'm a technical pacifist. Emphasis on the technical.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #36 on: June 25, 2010, 01:42:54 AM
So when the need arises, do you pass a fist?

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: June 25, 2010, 01:53:43 AM
Generally, no. I don't believe in violence for its own sake. I will only fight back if I or a person close to me is threatened and there's no means of escape or negotiation, and even then I'll try to solve the fight as quickly and easily as possible. Only if I'm extremely provoked will I engage in confrontation; I almost choked a person for physically harassing me, though it wasn't out of blind anger - it was more a "touch me again and I will ensure terrible things befall you" deal. He didn't bother me after that.

A technical pacifist is one who does not approve or killing or shedding blood. Making the other person suffer in other ways or subduing them in non-violent ways, however viscious or unusual they might be, is fair game. I prefer manipulating people into screwing themselves over - that way I don't have to engage in thuggish violence and I can watch them bring about their own downfall with a knowing, innocent smile. It's also a lot more fun.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #38 on: June 25, 2010, 01:54:48 AM
Did you miss my atrocious pun completely?

:( I was kidding and did not expect an answer at all...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: June 25, 2010, 02:23:47 AM
Generally, no. I don't believe in violence for its own sake. I will only fight back if I or a person close to me is threatened and there's no means of escape or negotiation, and even then I'll try to solve the fight as quickly and easily as possible. Only if I'm extremely provoked will I engage in confrontation; I almost choked a person for physically harassing me, though it wasn't out of blind anger - it was more a "touch me again and I will ensure terrible things befall you" deal. He didn't bother me after that.

A technical pacifist is one who does not approve or killing or shedding blood. Making the other person suffer in other ways or subduing them in non-violent ways, however viscious or unusual they might be, is fair game. I prefer manipulating people into screwing themselves over - that way I don't have to engage in thuggish violence and I can watch them bring about their own downfall with a knowing, innocent smile. It's also a lot more fun.
I like your style. Blackmail, reverse psychology and manipulation are awesome ways to tear apart somebody without having to get close to them. Plus, it's hella fun.

But violence for its own sake is also fun. Heck, I got a few awesome friends who I regularly engage in tussles with. If you've never been in a good fight, you've never lived before. But what I love the most, is just beating up bad people.

See, you got these dudes who you KNOW deserve to get punched in the face, kicked in the groin, and otherwise be done awful acts to their general fisionomy so their faces don't resemble the ones they've walked in with when you're done with him. So you can let loose with them. Be creative. Forget all your morals and have FUN tearing a second [dark hold] into that dude. Grab a random heavy object like a glass bottle and DESTROY the [tornado fang]ing thing in their faces. Go for the eyes, the weak parts, parts you know they'll get hurt in, as long as it's nothing permanent.

And the best part? You never feel bad, because you KNOW that they deserved it.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: June 25, 2010, 05:43:07 AM
I like your style. Blackmail, reverse psychology and manipulation are awesome ways to tear apart somebody without having to get close to them. Plus, it's hella fun.

But violence for its own sake is also fun. Heck, I got a few awesome friends who I regularly engage in tussles with. If you've never been in a good fight, you've never lived before. But what I love the most, is just beating up bad people.

See, you got these dudes who you KNOW deserve to get punched in the face, kicked in the groin, and otherwise be done awful acts to their general fisionomy so their faces don't resemble the ones they've walked in with when you're done with him. So you can let loose with them. Be creative. Forget all your morals and have FUN tearing a second [dark hold] into that dude. Grab a random heavy object like a glass bottle and DESTROY the [tornado fang]ing thing in their faces. Go for the eyes, the weak parts, parts you know they'll get hurt in, as long as it's nothing permanent.

...I suddenly have the urge to work out, go out and wrestle with a bear.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: June 25, 2010, 11:47:25 AM
Did you miss my atrocious pun completely?

:( I was kidding and did not expect an answer at all...

...Oh man, I feel so stupid. xD You got me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: June 25, 2010, 01:48:49 PM
"Don't you want Somebody to Love.  DONNNN'T CHA NEED SOMEBODY TO LOVE!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: June 25, 2010, 04:40:13 PM
...Now I want to punch PB..no offence dude 8D

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: June 25, 2010, 04:52:27 PM
Trust me, you definitely wouldn't be the 100th.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: June 25, 2010, 07:07:54 PM
Trust me, you definitely wouldn't be the 100th.
Aw, how could someone hate you?

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: June 25, 2010, 08:34:32 PM
"Don't you want Somebody to Love.  DONNNN'T CHA NEED SOMEBODY TO LOVE!"
Dammit, now I got the Blues Brothers in my head.

"YOU... ME... THEM... EVERYBODY! EVERYBODY!"

Offline Ramzal

• B-Class Hunter
  • Don't sweat the technique.
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: June 26, 2010, 04:24:48 PM
Don't you ever feel like... if someone was making you angry, you want to hurt them? I mean why not? Don't you think they deserve it? At best, it would satisfy yourself, wouldn't it?

It's a natural instinct in all animals to either lash or or defend themselves when agitated/[tornado fang]'d with. Even if they have no qualm with the giving end. Fighting is natural, and it should be taken as such. To hold that in you is a large mistake that will only turn you into someone who's brooding and will eventually explode and do something dangerous. However, you should only fight when you, or someone close to you is in danger. Beating someone up because they [acid burst] you off, simply is no better than the person pissing you off. Anyone can beat the crap out of someone else, but to actually defend yourself in a situation, now that's a challenge.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #48 on: June 26, 2010, 04:42:11 PM

This just gave me the motivation to challenge Theodore "Mother [tornado fang]ing" Roosevelt.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: June 26, 2010, 09:52:53 PM
It's a natural instinct in all animals to either lash or or defend themselves when agitated/[tornado fang]'d with. Even if they have no qualm with the giving end. Fighting is natural, and it should be taken as such. To hold that in you is a large mistake that will only turn you into someone who's brooding and will eventually explode and do something dangerous. However, you should only fight when you, or someone close to you is in danger. Beating someone up because they [acid burst] you off, simply is no better than the person pissing you off. Anyone can beat the crap out of someone else, but to actually defend yourself in a situation, now that's a challenge.
Turning the other cheek isn't as fun though. I prefer to fake turning the other cheek, then keep turning rapidly and do a full roundhouse kick. 8D

This just gave me the motivation to challenge Theodore "Mother [tornado fang]ing" Roosevelt.
Do so!