YES IT WOULD ;______;

I NEED MY DAMN FLOWER GIRL FIX DAMMIT

Offline Rayl

• The Missing Piece
  • Resistance Member
  • (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: June 11, 2010, 01:10:50 PM
Okay my Shenmue fix requirement WAS in order till you posted that god dammit ;_;

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: June 11, 2010, 01:21:01 PM
Okay my Shenmue fix requirement WAS in order till you posted that god dammit ;_;

DAMMIT RYO. WHY DIDN'T YOU LOVE HER LIKE SHE LOVED YOU. ;____; NOW YOU'RE STUCK IN A CAVE FOR ETERNITY.

Offline Rayl

• The Missing Piece
  • Resistance Member
  • (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: June 11, 2010, 01:31:04 PM
Well he's technically racing around Sega All Star racing circuits on his friend's badass motorbike so at least he's out of the cave!

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: June 11, 2010, 01:36:57 PM
Well he's technically racing around Sega All Star racing circuits on his friend's badass motorbike so at least he's out of the cave!
I know. I bought the game plus the forklift DLC just so I could get my fix. ;_; It felt good, after all of these years. Dammit, why did THIS have to be my favorite game? I got to a point back in the day when I bought everything AM2 did, just to "support them". I got like... three copies of Outrun 2 or something.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 06:23:22 PM
DLC, they won't bother. It was just a few skins for levels, if I remember. One of which was "celebrating the Dreamcast's launch". As if they still want to celebrate that.

Sega is strange, they might do it. I mean, they fired all the original cast for the 4Kids team (Save Deem, due to his death.)... Maybe THATS why they're re-releasing it... so they can redub it with the new voice actors with the originals as an option... maybe...

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 07:07:28 PM
Sega is strange, they might do it. I mean, they fired all the original cast for the 4Kids team (Save Deem, due to his death.)... Maybe THATS why they're re-releasing it... so they can redub it with the new voice actors with the originals as an option... maybe...
I honestly don't think they'd go through the trouble. This is just a matter of re-releasing old Dreamcast classics!

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: June 11, 2010, 07:14:18 PM
They've already made me the happiest boy in the world with their VOOT release on XBLA.

Offline Kieran

• He's just a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: June 12, 2010, 02:52:59 AM
I don't know, it sounds to me like they're trying to milk one of the only 3D Sonic games that didn't suck since they can't make a good one nowadays.

Although my asessment of that might change depending on what they actually do with the port.

The Other Side
http://www.crowdedstreet.net
irc.esper.net #theotherside

Commander Shepard: *stares blankly at a video of scantily clad asari dancers* ...What kind of hotel is this?
Liara T'Soni: It is a luxury resort with an... exotic edge.  Azure is slang for a part of the asari body in some places on Illium.
Shepard: Where?
Liara: The lower reaches, near the bottom.
Shepard: I meant, "where on the asari body?"
Liara: So did I.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: June 12, 2010, 03:01:09 AM
I don't know, it sounds to me like they're trying to milk one of the only 3D Sonic games that didn't suck since they can't make a good one nowadays.

Although my asessment of that might change depending on what they actually do with the port.
It's strange that people are simply saying "Sega is milking Sonic" when this is announced as a Dreamcast release alongside Crazy Taxi. Don't read too much into this. It'll be a simple port, without bells and whistles. Heck, the topic should be "Dreamcast games come to PC, PS3, X360", but it seems everyone just got ahold of the "Sonic" part. More Dreamcast games will come out after this. This isn't a "Sonic thing", and the game won't have alot of attention paid to it. Straight port, that's all.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #35 on: June 12, 2010, 03:08:21 AM
Over at OCR that is the topic title, coincidentally.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: June 12, 2010, 03:21:42 AM
Over at OCR that is the topic title, coincidentally.
Because Sonic's obviously a popular franchise with a fanbase, something that Crazy Taxi is not. And because of that confusing "will it be the DC or DX version" thing. Both were registered on the ERSB, I know, but I still maintain that this should be treated as "Dreamcast ports come to current-gen consoles" or something.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #37 on: June 12, 2010, 03:23:23 AM
I'm not sure if you thought I meant that it's named Sonic to PC, PS3, 360 there as well. Sounds like you did. What I meant was over at OCR it's titled Dreamcast Library to PC, PS3, 360.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: June 12, 2010, 03:45:19 AM
I'm not sure if you thought I meant that it's named Sonic to PC, PS3, 360 there as well. Sounds like you did. What I meant was over at OCR it's titled Dreamcast Library to PC, PS3, 360.
Misunderstood what you said. And yeah, they got it right to treat it like Dreamcast ports in general. Sure, it's okay to make a topic about Sonic Adventure coming to new systems, but people have to stop treating this like a single game port.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #39 on: June 12, 2010, 04:13:47 AM
Yeah, there is a lot more to it.

Although, in everyone's defense, the OP linked to an article only mentioning SA1 and DX; the other games weren't in that link.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: June 12, 2010, 10:28:28 AM
Yeah, there is a lot more to it.

Although, in everyone's defense, the OP linked to an article only mentioning SA1 and DX; the other games weren't in that link.
http://kotaku.com/5560151/the-dreamcast-returns-as-digital-content

Here then.

Offline Kieran

• He's just a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: June 13, 2010, 02:57:44 AM
Yeah, at the time of my last post I didn't realize it was multiple Dreamcast games being released.

The Other Side
http://www.crowdedstreet.net
irc.esper.net #theotherside

Commander Shepard: *stares blankly at a video of scantily clad asari dancers* ...What kind of hotel is this?
Liara T'Soni: It is a luxury resort with an... exotic edge.  Azure is slang for a part of the asari body in some places on Illium.
Shepard: Where?
Liara: The lower reaches, near the bottom.
Shepard: I meant, "where on the asari body?"
Liara: So did I.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: June 13, 2010, 05:00:05 AM
You guys hoping for a straight port are going to be dissapointed, here is the Kicker.

These games will come with enhancements as well, including high definition visuals, surround sound, leaderboards, and achievements/trophies. The games are expected to to come out this fall. Sonic Adventure will also be at E3, so you can expect impressions of the game from the showfloor.

Sounds OK, but Leaderboards? Really?

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: June 13, 2010, 05:05:02 AM
You guys hoping for a straight port are going to be dissapointed, here is the Kicker.

Sounds OK, but Leaderboards? Really?
As if other games didn't have this. HD compatibility and better sound are pretty much required for every single game in XBLA. And as for the leaderboards, they're just gonna be time trial thingies. Oooooh, such big change.