RPMVania

Flame · 261839

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #650 on: May 30, 2010, 08:37:56 PM
Alucard got smacked around by the giant, he grabbed hold of one of his massive fingers, cutting it off, spraying himself with blood and his sword starting to glow.
Balore was raging. He grabbed the iron mask and ripped it of his face, revealing his left eye which was holding back a powerfull beam the whole time. The giant realesed the beam at Alucard

"Ow!" hissed Alice, "Damnit, that hurt!"

She reached down to her belt and pulled out a pair of knives, then glared at the gunners and adopted a combat stance. "Mama always said never bring a knife to a gunfight, but I think I can make a concession here!"
The three Skeletons were aiming at Alice. One fired his rifle, backed up to load his gun while the second one shot with his rifle and did the same as the first one. The lerajie on the other hand were aiming at walls.When they both fired, their bullets were ricocheting from the walls heading for Alice´s vital spots.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #651 on: May 30, 2010, 08:46:55 PM
As the bullets were about to hit her body, Alice leapt into the air and produced a fistful of throwing knives. She landed atop one of the parapets and flung the blades at her attackers.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #652 on: May 30, 2010, 08:53:08 PM
The three skelletons were hit in their skulls. The Lerajie were able to dodge the knives and started jumping from wall to wall with remarkable speed, constantly shooting at Alice.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #653 on: May 30, 2010, 09:07:09 PM
Alice ran, rolled and jumped to dodge the bullets, only allowing them to graze off of her arms, legs and waist.

"You're annoying," she said sharply, taking a running leap at one of the demons with her knife.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #654 on: May 30, 2010, 09:15:03 PM
The demon was killed by this attack, but the other one used it as a chance to aim at Alise´s heart.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #655 on: May 30, 2010, 09:23:26 PM
[I'm lost and Strangeman has yet to post... What's going on so I'll know what to do to improvise?]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #656 on: May 30, 2010, 09:33:09 PM
(You two are somewhere in the Maze. Dan currently won over the Minotaur and is now heading with the unnamed demon girl to aid Mirby in fight against Nuculais (Human form of Legion), Alucard is fighting Balore, Ammes is fighting some sort of giant worm. Alice´s/Lucky´s characters are not in the maze)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #657 on: May 30, 2010, 09:33:41 PM
Alice, with a confident smirk, held the blade in front of her heart. Effortlessly, the bullet bounced right off and flew perfectly into the Larajie's forehead, killing it instantly.

This was not what happened. In actuality, a look of panic crossed Alice's face; she had no time to react as the bullet connected with her chest.

[Does this follow realistic conventions of injury, or is it more akin to the actual Castlevania gameplay, where characters can just treat realistically fatal hits as flesh wounds?]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #658 on: May 30, 2010, 09:41:46 PM
After several minutes of standing there, ready to fight, Bluebeard sweatdropped. Nothing's coming... He thought, looking around. Yeah, I think this guy hasn't gotten his marbles back yet. So... He thought, cooling his thumb off and putting his grenado away. He quietly pulled his arm back and punched Strangeman in the back of the head to knock him out. He picked up Strangeman and draped him on his shoulder. "Come on. Time to find the others." He said, mostly to himself, as he trudged further into the labyrinth.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #659 on: May 30, 2010, 09:49:34 PM
(They are realistic, unless you can drink magic potions or eat wall meat 8D)
Alice, with a confident smirk, held the blade in front of her heart. Effortlessly, the bullet bounced right off and flew perfectly into the Larajie's forehead, killing it instantly.

This was not what happened. In actuality, a look of panic crossed Alice's face; she had no time to react as the bullet connected with her chest.

The girl was lying on the floor, dying slowly. The demon aimed for her head to give her the finishing blow but she got stopped by an aproaching man. It was a tall handsome man who was wearring a Victorian styled suit. He looked at the girl then at the demon.
"So this was the whole noise about? Seriously I couldn´t read my book in peace."
He then examined the girl closely.
"She is kinda lovely, it would be a vaste to let her die, hmm at the other hand she seems to be an enemy, quite skilled since she defeated 4 of my guards...but not too strong since she got defeated by you, no offence. What should I do? What should I do?

After several minutes of standing there, ready to fight, Bluebeard sweatdropped. Nothing's coming... He thought, looking around. Yeah, I think this guy hasn't gotten his marbles back yet. So... He thought, cooling his thumb off and putting his grenado away. He quietly pulled his arm back and punched Strangeman in the back of the head to knock him out. He picked up Strangeman and draped him on his shoulder. "Come on. Time to find the others." He said, mostly to himself, as he trudged further into the labyrinth.
The two approached a room. It was quite different then the rest of the maze. It looked like an old greek temple with several pillars and there were statues everywhere. The statues kinde didn´t fit with the scenery since they weren´t statues of greek people. It whre all kinds of people from different times and cultures. There was a woman lying in the middle of the room. (note the woman looks like Boa Hancock from One Piece)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #660 on: May 30, 2010, 10:12:56 PM
Dan moved with the girl and followed her to Mirby's location, "Mirby!? W-what happened?" Dan asked in horror.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #661 on: May 30, 2010, 10:19:57 PM
Bluebeard instinctively ran over to the woman (after setting Strangeman in a corner where he wouldn't get spotted in case of trouble) and knelt down. "Hey are you okay?" He asked, not sure if she was dangerous or not.

[Would I be correct in assuming this woman is Medusa? If she is, I think Bluebeard, in his current state, would be immune to being turned to stone, wouldn't he?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #662 on: May 30, 2010, 10:40:25 PM
Alice clutched her heart, trying to prevent her wound from spilling blood. She had been through this before, a simple bullet to the heart wouldn't be enough to finish her - she padded her shirt to soften the blows anyway - but she had been caught off-guard this time. That wasn't supposed to happen, she had trained too much for that.

"Son of a..." she muttered under her breath. She bit her lip and opened one eye, shooting a glare at the man above her. "Unless you'd like to find your head three feet away from your neck, I'd advise you to back off."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #663 on: May 30, 2010, 11:10:20 PM
Alucard, clutching the finger, took the hit as he flew across the room. He fell t thebground, his normally calm face twisted in pain. His anger howling aa his mind tried to keep cool. The finger had kept the attack off so as not to vaporize him.
Alucard groped for his blade, instead hecfound a knife. He opened a groggy eye and threw it at the monster's eye, blinding it as he reached for his blade. He leaped,slashing through the hideous monster.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #664 on: May 30, 2010, 11:27:10 PM
[[Oh, jeez... I had written a post where my character had accidentally crash-landed infront of your character... That post is removed now.]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #665 on: May 30, 2010, 11:44:34 PM
[[Oh, jeez... I had written a post where my character had accidentally crash-landed infront of your character... That post is removed now.]]
[Oops! I didn't see it. Sorry...]

My thread of Random Crap

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #666 on: May 30, 2010, 11:45:12 PM
[Oops! I didn't see it. Sorry...]
[[The show must go on.]]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #667 on: May 31, 2010, 12:29:16 AM
Mirby heard the voices get closer, but they were still distant. She still couldn't move, nor do anything to try to respond. The best she could do was a feeble squeak...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #668 on: May 31, 2010, 01:03:54 AM
The worm slowed to a stop and Ammes landed on the floor with a grunt. The worm stood erect and spit out a fireball, and Ammes put up a barrier that prevented him from being harmed by the fireball, but still was knocked away.
"This is not turning out too well for me..." said Ammes, floating upright, barely able to stand straight. He emitted a swath of light from his hand, hacking at the worm, while trying to move away from it. Behind him, he could see a woman lying down on the floor in a room.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #669 on: May 31, 2010, 03:44:44 AM
[This is pretty much the reason I didn't post. I was waiting for bluebeard to do something related to it. Anyhoo...]

The hooded man waited for the creatures of the night to strike. He waited and waited...
Then he got bored.
He quickly withdrew his weapon and gave a dissapointed sigh.

"Hmmm...just my imagination then. Okay Bluebeard, let's get going!..."

When the man had turned, he saw there was no one there.

"...Well now...that was a real d-"

Back where Bluebeard had wondered off.

The StrangeMan that laid on the floor tilted his head slightly and gave a sinister smile.

"Gye he he he he"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #670 on: May 31, 2010, 06:36:04 AM
(Weren't you gonna do something with Afrula's Persephone ST? o~O)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #671 on: May 31, 2010, 06:37:57 AM
[I'm kinda dying here; could someone help?]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #672 on: May 31, 2010, 06:46:57 AM
Alucard limped over to the next room, he saw Mirby being crushed by a monster. Without hesitation he reached for her blade and cut with his and hers at the creatures arms.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #673 on: May 31, 2010, 06:47:38 AM
(Weren't you gonna do something with Afrula's Persephone ST? o~O)
[Since everyones in the labyrinth, I'll leave that for later.

PS: The Persephone already left Afrula's room when she started to twitch.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #674 on: May 31, 2010, 06:50:26 AM
Alucard limped over to the next room, his body weak after the battle with the monster, but he somehow felt stronger, as if he had gained experience from it. In the next room what he found as Mirby, bleeding out from her wounds.
"Oh no..." He turned her over, opening hr mouth to let a bit of his potion pour in while he bandaged her outside wounds.
"Are you still inside your body, Mirby?"
(She is still kinda being beaten up by Nuculais...)