Closer Look: Rockman 10 Image Soundtrack

VixyNyan · 42900

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: May 05, 2010, 08:06:36 PM
Pump man's theme REALLY reminds me of La Mulana.

Offline DjKlzonez

• B-Class Hunter
  • Once a year
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: May 05, 2010, 08:53:24 PM
And the Boss theme of Powered Up also, track 19 =
''Welcome to your doom, Megaman!! Would you like a Martini with your complete destruction?'' >0<

Steam       Youtube

Offline Splashman

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: May 05, 2010, 09:48:43 PM
Track 02 at 0:49 is totally a homage to Blade Runner. In my book, that is pretty damn awesome!

Offline DjKlzonez

• B-Class Hunter
  • Once a year
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: May 05, 2010, 09:52:07 PM
OH [tornado fang] YOU'RE RIGHT!

Steam       Youtube

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: May 05, 2010, 10:45:31 PM
Track 02 at 0:49 is totally a homage to Blade Runner. In my book, that is pretty damn awesome!

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this!   8)

Offline Superjustinbros

• It's me.
  • Resistance Member
  • Something
    • View Profile
    • Super Justin: The Blog
Reply #30 on: May 06, 2010, 08:40:37 PM
I love that picture of Forte on the cover. XD

Offline marshmallow man

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: May 09, 2010, 08:07:22 AM
After checking a little bit with the Japanese version of R10 (via YouTube), tracks 2 and 13 are taken word for word from the game's script itself. Track 22 is of course a Dr. Wily monologue, first confirming to himself that Robotenza has been spread around the world in accordance with his plans, and continuing that before he kicks off the next phase of his scheme he's going to take a last rundown of his current robot ringleaders. The details of their specifications and backgrounds seem largely the same as their bios that appeared on the R10 official site and various news sites. At the end, Wily gloats something about how he'll finally get his revenge, and that this time his plan is better than perfect and the world will finally be his. I'm still not entirely sure whether that means that Wily was faking the whole "the robots stole my machine!" thing or if his plans went terribly wrong for him right after this point. But between this track and the manga I'm thinking it was probably all a lie for Wily to gain access to Right's lab once again and make sure that Right didn't have a cure in the works and that Rockman would exhaust himself and become infected and helpless before Wily announces his takeover scheme to the world.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: May 09, 2010, 08:12:23 AM
I'm still not entirely sure whether that means that Wily was faking the whole "the robots stole my machine!" thing or if his plans went terribly wrong for him right after this point. But between this track and the manga I'm thinking it was probably all a lie for Wily to gain access to Right's lab once again and make sure that Right didn't have a cure in the works and that Rockman would exhaust himself and become infected and helpless before Wily announces his takeover scheme to the world.

Yeah, I was kinda curious about that myself.

Offline DjKlzonez

• B-Class Hunter
  • Once a year
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: May 09, 2010, 10:38:59 PM
I'm sure Track 14 could had been more dramatic if they added Roll coughing in the background

Steam       Youtube

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: May 10, 2010, 02:08:14 AM
That kind of thing would be better suited for a drama track.

Offline Deadpool

• Robot Master
  • Give me your brains!!!
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: May 22, 2010, 11:03:46 PM
the Wily Machine part of "Close To The End" would more cooler if it was rock style music and combined with the wily capsule part of "Nemesisphere"

I would call it "Mechanical Crisis"

Absoulte Chill would have been better if was like "On The Rocks (Make it Double)" from ipl0's remix album

Close to the end would be just the same but with out the dr. wily machine part / same for deep in space

One and Only would be better without the vocals and take out the first 45 seconds of abandoned memory and extend it with more of the stuff after the first 45 seconds

Offline Xylifrost

• Cyberelf
  • ground control
    • View Profile
    • Personal hovercrafts for sale in the UK
Reply #36 on: January 22, 2011, 02:34:09 AM
Thanks

Can the image be either jpg or gif, or does it have to be a bitmap?

Posted on: January 17, 2011, 07:08:35
Thanks

Can the image be either jpg or gif, or does it have to be a bitmap?

To see high quality luxury car rental opportunities in Las Vegas look at my private service.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #37 on: January 22, 2011, 02:36:33 AM
Um the images are already JPG. Did you try clicking the small preview images? >U<

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline VulcanoMan

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: June 06, 2011, 03:48:07 PM
Wow, I guess I'm the only one here who didn't really like it?

Rock and Blues are mere afterthoughts in this short story and I'm left to wonder why they were even included at all.  It's just "Bass kills everything the end".  I liked that Forte cared about Gospel, but it seemed kinda like rushed fanfiction to me.  Maybe the dialogue will save it if it gets translated.  But I doubt it.
Well, and I seems to be the only MegaMan Fan, that couldn't find that at all...
...but NOW I have found out, where, how Hadrian would say, "that hack gets all of it's junk together".
But all the jokes beside, I would really buy the Image Soundtrack buy it, if it would be at least Engrish.
I mean, Ariga is known for "MegaMan Megamix" (I really want a translation) and thanks to the booklet,
I could at least try to translate the names of the enemies. Well, the manga is, thankfully, translated already.

P.S.: Hey Gauntlet, never knew you were a member in that forum. I only knew you as ShadowMan from the Mechanical Maniacs.
P.P.S.: Yep, I used a qoute from MMM, just to introduce my wish that HardMan should make a MMM2.