Question about making money

kuja killer · 8263

Offline kuja killer

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
on: October 21, 2009, 09:13:13 PM
Do any of you know any of any real TRUSTED websites for making money online ? :| I really hate to ask this question. my dad and brother are trying to force me to do it but i've been avoiding it for personal reasons. :|

There's just so many scams and stuff though, I personally in my opinion dont trust anything period. Besides ebay but i mean beside that. I dont want to deal with real-estate or stocks or being forced into buying [parasitic bomb] then selling like stocks or whatever. And i dont want my email to get spammed like a hundred times a day, getting viruses from websites that may force ya to download programs... that sort of thing.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 09:14:26 PM
There's probably a legit site somewhere out there, but you have to be pretty damn desperate to need to find it - why does it have to be online that you are making money?

Offline kuja killer

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 09:16:30 PM
Because well, computers are my life, and well .. my dad serioulsy wants me to. I dont feel that comfortable much sorry, but i just had to bring this topic up.

Offline SoloUnit315

• Net Navi
  • M-308 Gun Master
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 11:40:08 PM
well if computers are really "your life" it should be rather easy. the problem is whether you create a website, help maintain one or sell things on them it takes time to make a significant amount of cash. internet just isnt the practical way to go unless you have alot of valuble items that people want.

Sometimes being the bigger man means holding the bigger weapon!

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 12:10:07 AM
how about you get a real job like everybody else.

Offline SoloUnit315

• Net Navi
  • M-308 Gun Master
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 12:20:25 AM
I was going to make that suggestion but I assumed he was younger. If that be the case, you can actually make a fair amount of cash doing yard work if you save it. or be a farm hand if you live in the country, i mean that's what i used to do. its way more effective than the internet.

Sometimes being the bigger man means holding the bigger weapon!

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 09:37:33 AM
how about you get a real job like everybody else.
Hahaha

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 11:18:49 PM
haha you're kidding right

squemp

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 31, 2009, 04:42:34 AM
Just put some [parasitic bomb] morons will click onto a web server & put some ads on that [sonic slicer]. Free money.

Offline NayusDante

• Cyberelf
  • Silent Antagonist
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 03:04:08 AM
What do you mean by "make money?" That tells me absolutely nothing about what kind of business you intend to operate.

The Internet is NOT a magical profit-source. If you have an EXISTING business, it's useful for reaching more people. You might be thinking about programs like Google Ad-Sense, but even then you need an already-existing site to use it on. It's illegal to profit from content that you don't own, so keep that in mind when deciding what content you're advertising on.

The Internet is still part of meatspace, it's not a separate entity. If you need a source of income, your best bet is to seek traditional employment.

"One should strive to achieve, not sit in bitter regret."

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 03:12:06 AM
nice necropost, kid.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 04:15:46 AM
Whats with this recent surge in necroposts?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #12 on: January 07, 2010, 11:04:44 PM
Three or so new posters.

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 09, 2010, 07:03:28 AM
http://www.networkmarketingtitans.com/dollar%20bill%202.jpg

PRINT IT

YOU WILL BE THE RICHEST MAN EVER

RICHER THAN UNCLE PENNYBAGS

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 09, 2010, 02:27:52 PM
What do you mean by "make money?" That tells me absolutely nothing about what kind of business you intend to operate.

The Internet is NOT a magical profit-source. If you have an EXISTING business, it's useful for reaching more people. You might be thinking about programs like Google Ad-Sense, but even then you need an already-existing site to use it on. It's illegal to profit from content that you don't own, so keep that in mind when deciding what content you're advertising on.

The Internet is still part of meatspace, it's not a separate entity. If you need a source of income, your best bet is to seek traditional employment.

Or, you could just not necropost.