TatsuCap update: X series Zero ready to fight!

VixyNyan · 24217

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: October 15, 2009, 03:33:30 AM

If his LVL 3 super ended like this, AS IT SHOULD, then I'd be the happiest boy in the world.

References like this are why I loved the Speed Racer movie. Also, indeed, this is how it should be.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: October 15, 2009, 05:19:48 AM
Im calling Zero/Casshern.
Hell yes.
I cant wait for this game.

Also, BTW, if Speed Racer was in, how would he fight? I dont see him as the fist fight type of guy...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: October 15, 2009, 05:21:25 AM
Tekkaman/Tekkaman.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: October 15, 2009, 05:25:01 AM
Casshern/Jun is my best team, but I try to throw in Roll, Ken, and others. 

Also, BTW, if Speed Racer was in, how would he fight? I dont see him as the fist fight type of guy...

One move could have the Mach 5 jump on you, then jump away (using the same sound effect of course)
Another move could have him summon Chim Chim to attack.
Another can have Trixie's helicopter lower a ladder for Speed to swing at his opponents.

Hey, it can be done. 

Offline Girla PurpleHeart

• Sailor Eris
  • B-Class Hunter
  • ~Midna's True Guardian And Duchess of Twilight~
    • View Profile
    • PurpleHeart Palace
Reply #54 on: October 15, 2009, 05:25:39 AM
Mai God, I WANT THIS GAME NOW!! <3 Congratulations to Zero for joining the TvC! Now we need Lucas to voice act Zero again! :3 Also, his attacks kick so much ass! Yet, the graphics are beautiful.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: October 15, 2009, 06:20:32 AM

We didn't see Fox McCloud as a fighter, either, until SSB.

Speed would probably throw some street-level hooks and kicks, chuck a few car tools, and call on Trixie, Spridle, Pops, etc. to do some attacking.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: October 15, 2009, 07:09:27 AM
Hell, isn't the Mach 5 alone enough for the specials?

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: October 15, 2009, 07:23:15 AM
Mai God, I WANT THIS GAME NOW!! <3 Congratulations to Zero for joining the TvC! Now we need Lucas to voice act Zero again! :3 Also, his attacks kick so much ass! Yet, the graphics are beautiful.
ARE they going to voice over the characters? It would make no sense to give Zero his Japanese voice if he's for the US side only.
Im guessing they wont dub characters  over, but leave their Japanese voices. (though I think I heard a few english voices..)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline IHZ

• Net Navi
  • SHOOOSH
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: October 15, 2009, 07:41:45 AM
I didn't know Zero was for American Release only...makes sense to me though.

Well Frank West has a complete English Voiceover while the rest of the Characters I heard speak in Japanese...Then again, it's a bit logical since there are some Tatsunoko Animes we never got in North America...an english  Voice Over would be a bit weird.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: October 15, 2009, 07:44:23 AM
It's to make compatability between regions easier. That's why it's not getting dubbed. Also it's not US only. The updated version is also going to be released in Japan again. (hence the major coverage at TGS).  The new characters are mainly because old ones couldn't be in the US due to licensing issues.

Frank West is in pure english because Like the Devil may Cry, Resident Evil games, etc. The Japanese version of the Dead rising was entirely in english as well.

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: October 15, 2009, 10:46:55 AM
So it's more like we're getting the semi-sequel after missing out on the original?

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: October 15, 2009, 02:56:10 PM
More like TatsuCap': Champion Edition.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: October 15, 2009, 10:22:57 PM
Have any of you noticed Zero is sporting his X3 shoulderpads? (the bottom part is short and the diagonal part longer, in contrast to the look since X4, where the bottom part is longer, and the diagonal part shorter)

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: October 16, 2009, 04:17:01 AM
Intentional, I'm sure. Most of these characters are throwbacks. Thus MM1-7 Roll instead of MM8 Roll.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: October 16, 2009, 04:33:54 AM
Plus more people recognize Roll with her original outfit. 8's was only in 1 game. (and her mugshot in MM&B) and as a bonus in 9. the other one is used more frequently

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #65 on: October 16, 2009, 04:35:22 AM
Plus more people recognize Roll with her original outfit. 8's was only in 1 game. (and her mugshot in MM&B) and as a bonus in 9. the other one is used more frequently

It was also used in the remake of MM1 as an alternate outfit when you meet certain conditions. that and MVC 1+2.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: October 16, 2009, 05:14:43 AM
that and MVC 1+2.

And that's what was throwing me off track until I saw how many decade+ old characters were in this thing.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: October 16, 2009, 05:38:27 AM
Personally, I always liked this version of Zero's Shoulder pads much better. Dunno why. the others just look too square or something. couldnt say.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: October 17, 2009, 04:28:02 PM
Have any of you noticed Zero is sporting his X3 shoulderpads? (the bottom part is short and the diagonal part longer, in contrast to the look since X4, where the bottom part is longer, and the diagonal part shorter)

You might also want to be thrilled by the fact that they gave him his original helmet design.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: October 17, 2009, 04:41:32 PM
Much better than the X8 helmet.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: October 17, 2009, 04:49:55 PM
Also, I forgot to mention, but I definitely like how he uses X6's Rekkouha and even the infamous Sentsuizan. Also seems like there might be one case of an X7 move in there, though that one is very similar to the sonic boom he uses as part of the Double Charge Wave attack.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: October 18, 2009, 04:12:58 AM
You might also want to be thrilled by the fact that they gave him his original helmet design.
Very much so.
Much better than the X8 helmet.
Definitely.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: October 19, 2009, 07:37:00 PM
I liked his MMX8 design.

Oh man, I wonder when I'll get tired of saying that.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: October 19, 2009, 07:41:09 PM
around the same time i get tired of yelling at people who hate axl for no reason.

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: October 19, 2009, 09:20:12 PM
I hate Axl because I don't know anything about him, so he's probably lame!