Out of all the villains...

CyberXIII · 38711

Poll

Which of these was the most evil villain?

Dr. Weil
Dr. Wily
Sigma
Copy X
Albert
Omega
Serpent
Other (Explain, please.)

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #150 on: February 04, 2010, 12:36:09 AM
The people were the ones I meant as being tricked.
You say that as if I was discussing someone else.

When I was talking of "corruption", I was not talking about Copy X's own character but rather Copy X's ability to corrupt the masses, to convince others that he is right, as we observe with the Big Four.  They're freaking HEROES and they're willing to slaughter innocents on their superior's say-so.  That's what makes Copy X dangerous, I don't believe that effect stopped there.  I don't buy that the entire general public of Neo Arcadia was "tricked".  You honestly think they believe that the 'roids in the camp are the same as the Mavericks who dropped a space colony to nearly annihilate the planet?  I sincerely doubt that.  More likely, between propaganda and the fact that they're reaping the benefits, they don't care.

Or as Zero put it: "What value is there in the justice that complacent humans seek?"

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #151 on: February 04, 2010, 12:56:42 AM
You honestly think they believe that the 'roids in the camp are the same as the Mavericks who dropped a space colony to nearly annihilate the planet? 

I wonder if the bias is worse toward bald Repliroids.

That's what makes Copy X dangerous

But does effectiveness equal most evil?

By the way, this whole discussion reminds me of Albert, Serpent and Dr. Vile, they effectively used the irregulars to further their own anti-irregular goals, with the whole world in the balance. Also, Sigma's use of Sigma Virus is just as dangerous as all of the aforementioned. So, does Copy-X really rank all that higher in danger? I'd say they're about equal, and we should solely judge them on how "evil" they are.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: February 04, 2010, 01:30:59 AM
X is the true Maverick! With his unwillingness to evolve! [/Redips]

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Aresian

Reply #153 on: February 04, 2010, 01:48:22 AM
I'm sure someone said this somewhere but...

Dr. Light.

For srs.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #154 on: February 04, 2010, 05:12:07 PM
When I was talking of "corruption", I was not talking about Copy X's own character but rather Copy X's ability to corrupt the masses, to convince others that he is right, as we observe with the Big Four.  They're freaking HEROES and they're willing to slaughter innocents on their superior's say-so.  That's what makes Copy X dangerous, I don't believe that effect stopped there.  I don't buy that the entire general public of Neo Arcadia was "tricked".  You honestly think they believe that the 'roids in the camp are the same as the Mavericks who dropped a space colony to nearly annihilate the planet?  I sincerely doubt that.  More likely, between propaganda and the fact that they're reaping the benefits, they don't care.

Or as Zero put it: "What value is there in the justice that complacent humans seek?"
I do believe most of the human population assumed Copy X was right when he accused convenient reploids of being mavericks. It seems more likely than them all condoning mass murder, regardless of motivation.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: February 05, 2010, 06:38:56 AM
Nobody outside of Power and the resistance knows that Copy X is a copy. everyone thinks he is the real X, alive for centuries, the first Reploid, who ended the wars. SO they follow him blindly.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #156 on: February 05, 2010, 02:55:56 PM
Exactly!

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: March 18, 2010, 02:23:14 AM
Dr.Weil, no doubt from me. Not only did he start a grand war and later joined (For what I call the Neo Arcadia war)another one (Even though his influence was high already before arriving), his massive hatred for both humans and Reploids alike showed to me the franchise's most evil and twisted villain it has seen yet. He destroyed the world in Zero 3 and almost succeeded beyond destruction in Zero 4, he abuses ancient Reploids, elves and Mavericks,

he manipulates others like tools and continues to do so in the ZX serie very surprisingly. Finally, he is both calculating calm and psychotically unstable. His article on MMKB pretty sums it all up.

Flok's favorites:

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: March 18, 2010, 06:56:27 PM
He destroyed the world in Zero 3
Pardon?
he manipulates others like tools and continues to do so in the ZX serie very surprisingly.
Ahhh... but that brings up the age old question, whos the main manipulator here? Albert? or Weil?

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: March 19, 2010, 03:06:08 AM
Maybe I got confused with Kefka for a second here, but even so, Dr.Weil still [tornado fang]'d up the world by using both Omega and the Dark Elf near the end of Zero 3, controlling weak minded Reploids. And he assumed the highest authority after Copy X died.

I'd like to think that Dr.Weil remains as the core manipulator in ZX serie, but Zan should be able to tell you the truth.

Flok's favorites:

Offline Burst

• Not Just Some Dude
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Slorgas.
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: March 19, 2010, 06:02:20 AM
I voted other because I think Lumine is the worst. If you can manipulate Sigma then you're pretty out there.

You can't be just some dude with that post count...

I HAVE MY EYE ON YOU
Armor sprite done by Blackhook, NOTME.