Rockman & Community > Rockman Series

Megaman Doujin Game

<< < (15/15)

ViperAcidZX:
Are these planing to digitally re-distribute this game (like [erka:es] did with Rosenkreuzstilette on some doujin sites like DLSite and Melonbooks) anytime soon? If there's limited quantities of this game, then how's anybody going to buy this game? :(

VixyNyan:
You can try and "find" it if you want, but if you want to buy it, well...

--- Quote from: VixyNyan on December 29, 2009, 04:22:59 PM ---Rockmen R isn't sold out in the open anymore. It got a cease-and-desist from Capcom. You have to look very deeply in dark slums of Japanese stores to find it, or ask someone who bought it to nicely make a copy for you.

--- End quote ---

I'm afraid you're out of luck. ^^;

shadowman:
There is a new copy of it up for sale on the Japanese auction site www.mbok.jp (for 3000 yen) - Its the same place I managed to get my copy from.

VixyNyan:
Tile-throwing Legend: Mutsuki

N-Mario:

--- Quote from: VixyNyan on January 24, 2011, 06:53:13 PM ---Tile-throwing Legend: Mutsuki

--- End quote ---

Interesting game. Though I'm not really fond of the graphic style mixing (there's some sprites in there that doesn't fit the whole 8-bit style). Though I played a bit of the mini-game, that got boring really fast for some reason. Anyway, some of the bosses are hard. Also, kind of hard to stand whats going on because of all the Japanese.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version