Mirror's Edge

Satoryu · 3792

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
on: November 08, 2008, 07:16:18 AM
i just played the demo for this today. it's really fun. the First Person Runner gameplay is very satisfying. i also like how this game shows a more colorful take on the future. not a brown in sight, just vibrant whites, reds, and blues.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 07:19:46 AM
I'm waiting for a PC demo and I'll give it a shot. (My current PC won't be runnin' it very nicely, but hey, the bright and colourful stuff can be blotchy and what not, I don't mind.)
And if it turns out to be pretty fun and exciting, I might consider...ah who am I kidding, I don't think I'd buy any new games until I get a new computer. >_>

Offline TeaOfJay

• Resident Talking Tea Cup/ Lazy Super Hero
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 11:36:15 PM
I've played both demos for the 360 and PS3 versions, and I noticed little to no difference in the gameplay. Both versions were fun, looked incredible and was interesting to play. I'll have to dock the PS3 version some points because I had to install the demo after downloading it, but that's the only fault I could find with the overall experience.

Sure, the installing part will take some time away from playing the game, but the demo was that good that the installation didn't matter much.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 11:55:14 PM
The game looks and play great, and no real issues with slowdown and such. But I just can't stand the main characters look.