Suzuki integrates Xbox 360 on Concept Car's Dashboard

Flame · 1183

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Suzuki unveiled today its full-line of cars and SUVs at the 2006 San Diego International Auto Show. Its 2007 line-up includes the all-new XL7 midsize crossover SUV and the SX4 compact X-over.

The car manufacturer also has on display the SXBox, one of the company's all-new "Suzuki LIVE Series" brand-dedicated concept vehicles based on the 2007 SX4 that are specially designed for life enthusiasts, adventurers and thrill-seekers.

The SXBox is designed for video game enthusiasts. What console could Susuki choose for the SXBox other than the best selling next-gen system?

The SXBox is equipped with a dashboard-integrated Xbox 360 video game system, coupled with a close proximity digital projection system to display games or watch a HD DVD movie on the interior of the vehicle's retractable hood, which can be enabled by the push of a button.

A second Xbox 360 powers two separate LCD screens in the seat backs of the SXBox for rear passengers. In addition, the SXBox is equipped with a 30-inch retractable rear projection screen in the cargo area.

All this Xbox 360 paraphernalia is complemented with force-feedback front seats with four wireless controllers, including a steering-wheel-mounted gaming control for the driver, and a multi-channel surround sound system.

The vehicle’s interior features a game-inspired color and recessed LED emitters to brighten the interior of the vehicle.
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12490/Suzuki-Integrates-Xbox-360-on-Concept-Cars-Dashboard/

... So, this is available for the... Driver...?

Oh my god its family guy all over again.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 08:26:03 AM
I swear I read this thread title and thought that Yu Suzuki was messing around with 360 hardware. XD