The Mystery of the Forum Users - Take 4

VixyNyan · 737962

Offline Crimson Lightning

• Hows the weather look today?
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Not too bad
    • View Profile
Reply #375 on: April 02, 2009, 01:42:53 AM
hey myuu and glad you love the smiles 8)
i hope you like it myuu 8)

good place XD

Offline Myuu

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #376 on: April 02, 2009, 10:06:32 AM
I sure hope I'll like it here!

I'll just have to slowly figure out how everything works.   8D

Wish meh luck. ^_^

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #377 on: April 02, 2009, 03:48:51 PM
Welcome to RPM, Alanster and Myuu! Follow the rules and enjoy staying here.
Happy Birthday Alan! May you live longly, healthyly and happily! Cookies for both of you. 8) :cookie: :cookie:

Offline Myuu

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #378 on: April 03, 2009, 01:58:55 AM
Yay for cookies!
 :W :cookie:
*munch munch munch*

Offline Romantic Fool

• Since 1995
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #379 on: April 03, 2009, 02:07:09 AM
Hello. New member here. Nice to meet you.

also.
Yay for cookies!
 :W :cookie:
*munch munch munch*
*steals cookies*

No cookies for you.

*nom, nom, nom, nom*

Revolutionary

Offline Crimson Lightning

• Hows the weather look today?
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Not too bad
    • View Profile
Reply #380 on: April 03, 2009, 02:44:45 AM

also.*steals cookies*

No cookies for you.

*nom, nom, nom, nom*

lol at least you like cookies XD hope you enjoy it here 8)

Offline Romantic Fool

• Since 1995
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #381 on: April 03, 2009, 03:39:48 AM
lol at least you like cookies XD hope you enjoy it here 8)

Lol, mebe.

I just want to steal cookies while I'm here.

bwahahahahahaha.

But enough of that. I'll just set aside my plans for cookie domination for later, and enjoy being welcomed here.
BASK IN MAH GLORY.

Kidding. I wish I was a conceited power hungry idiot.

Revolutionary

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #382 on: April 03, 2009, 03:45:13 AM
I probably should have done this a long time ago...

But I wasn't even aware of this thread. 8D

Anyhoo, allow me to properly introduce myself. My name, well username, is StrangeMan. I tend be wierd, crazy or just plain strange in this forums not for the attention, but just for my own pleasure (no dirty jokes allowed).

But I am also a kind soul, who does it's best to be polite, non vulgar, and over all, a good person towards the other users. Then again I also tend to have dark, horrible thoughts from time to time...but don't worry, none of them are about the kind people residing in the forums. 8) If I somehow do post something that might offend anybody in any way, then I shall be mature enough to apologize...unless you offend me back, then YOU will have to apologize first!

I like to draw in some of my spare time, I  even posted some of my work on my site. Please be kind enough to visit it in your spare time, I will appreciate it. Like most of you I also play vidja gaims every now and then (addictively if I get a new one). And of course I'm beginning to write some short horror stories.

That's pretty much all you need to know about moi. Well then I hope we will be good friends people of RPM. And now I will wash my tongue with a razor blade for being WAY too kind in my own introduction.
(I'm not used to such a degree of politeness)

Offline Romantic Fool

• Since 1995
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #383 on: April 03, 2009, 04:15:17 AM
I probably should have done this a long time ago...

But I wasn't even aware of this thread. 8D

Anyhoo, allow me to properly introduce myself. My name, well username, is StrangeMan. I tend be wierd, crazy or just plain strange in this forums not for the attention, but just for my own pleasure (no dirty jokes allowed).

But I am also a kind soul, who does it's best to be polite, non vulgar, and over all, a good person towards the other users. Then again I also tend to have dark, horrible thoughts from time to time...but don't worry, none of them are about the kind people residing in the forums. 8) If I somehow do post something that might offend anybody in any way, then I shall be mature enough to apologize...unless you offend me back, then YOU will have to apologize first!

I like to draw in some of my spare time, I  even posted some of my work on my site. Please be kind enough to visit it in your spare time, I will appreciate it. Like most of you I also play vidja gaims every now and then (addictively if I get a new one). And of course I'm beginning to write some short horror stories.

That's pretty much all you need to know about moi. Well then I hope we will be good friends people of RPM. And now I will wash my tongue with a razor blade for being WAY too kind in my own introduction.
(I'm not used to such a degree of politeness)

tl;dr.

wierdo, don't steal my spotlight!

Kidding. Honestly, these days who doesn't play vidja gaims and misspells stuff every now and then?

You're trying too hard. TRY HARDER.

Besides, I'm pretty sure candlejack wou-

Revolutionary

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #384 on: April 03, 2009, 08:16:21 AM
^_^

Hi, everyone! I'm Myuu.

I'm with Alan and Shad - ERR.... Crimson Lightning? XD

So.... yes. Hello.

These smilies are awesome.  8) ??? :P XD :V :W

And, um... Happy Birthday, Alan!
Ahh... you'll make fine bait.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #385 on: April 03, 2009, 08:54:49 AM
to all the newbies.
hi.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #386 on: April 03, 2009, 11:37:41 AM

also.*steals cookies*

No cookies for you.

*nom, nom, nom, nom*

Welcome to RPM, Glass Moon! Follow the rules and enjoy staying here. Please do not steal Myuu's cookie. Now, this :cookie: is for you.

P.S. I like your name. ;)

Offline Romantic Fool

• Since 1995
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #387 on: April 03, 2009, 01:18:25 PM
It's a touhou and tsukihime reference.

Revolutionary

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #388 on: April 03, 2009, 06:34:16 PM
Ahh... you'll make fine bait.
too bloody easy..

It's a touhou and tsukihime reference.
da ze~

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #389 on: April 03, 2009, 11:34:06 PM
tl;dr.

wierdo, don't steal my spotlight!

Kidding. Honestly, these days who doesn't play vidja gaims and misspells stuff every now and then?

Besides, I'm pretty sure candlejack wou-
You're trying too hard
too hard
he he. naughty thoughts, also
TRY HARDER
'nother naughty thought!
QUOTE ON QUOTE ACTION GO!!

But seriously, nice to meetcha Mr. GlassMoon.

ps: I hardly try. I just write whatever comes up in this warped head o' mine

Offline Romantic Fool

• Since 1995
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #390 on: April 04, 2009, 02:16:09 AM
he he. naughty thoughts, also'nother naughty thought!QUOTE ON QUOTE ACTION GO!!

But seriously, nice to meetcha Mr. GlassMoon.

ps: I hardly try. I just write whatever comes up in this warped head o' mine

Yargh, meh bad. You came off as a stiff in your first post there that's why.

Revolutionary

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #391 on: April 04, 2009, 02:52:35 AM
Yargh, meh bad. You came off as a stiff in your first post there that's why.

Eh, I don't blame ya. I admit that not everything that pops out my head is grade A material. But I'm still happy with it.

Plus Introductions aren't really my forte, so to speak.

Offline IHZ

• Net Navi
  • SHOOOSH
    • View Profile
Reply #392 on: April 04, 2009, 05:41:16 PM
MY name is IHZ, male 20 years old French Canadian. I've been reading news from RPM since a long time, but never really thought about joining the community. I feel a bit awkward to join such a community where mostly everyone knows each others since long, but I hope you won't find me too annoying =D.

I'm a Megaman fan since my teenage years, for some reason, I didn't become a fan when I was a kid, I'll never know why. I'm also an administrator for a french videogame forum that is not very well known and is going to hell because a fellow administrator buddy of mine turned to the dark side and began corrupting the forum, but I know how to behave on forums and such.

General interests speaking, I like videogames( seriously?), even though I can't give them as much time and money as I used to. I like and played every Megaman Series, but I seriously didn't find any interest in the Network and Starforce series. They were fun to play, but meh... I  draw quite a lot, it's one of my favorite hobbies. I try to get better at it by trying as many styles as I can. Finally, I'm an avid sportive. In Summer, I do parkour a whole lot. So yeah, that's pretty much it, I won't be a very active member, I usually only post when I really have something to add to a conversation or a question to ask, I'm gonna try to show some of what I'm doing in drawing and parkour, but even though I am passionated by my hobbies, they are still hobbies, I am not extremely good at them and I can't give them as much time as I'd like to, I live in Québec and during winter I can't do parkour. So some of my videos and drawing might not seem very impressive to you, but I like to show them to see how much I've improved and to ask for critic.

So yeah...that's it. I hope to enjoy myself here and to cause as little trouble as I can.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #393 on: April 04, 2009, 06:00:24 PM
MY name is IHZ, male 20 years old French Canadian. I've been reading news from RPM since a long time, but never really thought about joining the community. I feel a bit awkward to join such a community where mostly everyone knows each others since long, but I hope you won't find me too annoying =D.

I'm a Megaman fan since my teenage years, for some reason, I didn't become a fan when I was a kid, I'll never know why. I'm also an administrator for a french videogame forum that is not very well known and is going to hell because a fellow administrator buddy of mine turned to the dark side and began corrupting the forum, but I know how to behave on forums and such.

General interests speaking, I like videogames( seriously?), even though I can't give them as much time and money as I used to. I like and played every Megaman Series, but I seriously didn't find any interest in the Network and Starforce series. They were fun to play, but meh... I  draw quite a lot, it's one of my favorite hobbies. I try to get better at it by trying as many styles as I can. Finally, I'm an avid sportive. In Summer, I do parkour a whole lot. So yeah, that's pretty much it, I won't be a very active member, I usually only post when I really have something to add to a conversation or a question to ask, I'm gonna try to show some of what I'm doing in drawing and parkour, but even though I am passionated by my hobbies, they are still hobbies, I am not extremely good at them and I can't give them as much time as I'd like to, I live in Québec and during winter I can't do parkour. So some of my videos and drawing might not seem very impressive to you, but I like to show them to see how much I've improved and to ask for critic.

So yeah...that's it. I hope to enjoy myself here and to cause as little trouble as I can.
Welcome to RPM, IHZ! Follow the rules and enjoy staying here! 8) :cookie:

That's a very descriptive writing about yourself. I would really love to see your drawings!

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #394 on: April 05, 2009, 05:13:24 PM

Hmm, another French Canadian. Do enjoy your stay, fellow Quebecois.

Also, a welcome to everyone else I didn't greet since my last post in here :P

Offline Ciel

• THE Dr Ciel~
  • Robot Master
  • Zero is the coolest reploid ever <3
    • View Profile
Reply #395 on: April 05, 2009, 05:52:24 PM

Salut! Welcome to RPM! I'm Ciel, Fxeni's fiance, a fellow Quebecois like yourself. Nice to meet you! I hope you'll like it here.  8D

Offline IHZ

• Net Navi
  • SHOOOSH
    • View Profile
Reply #396 on: April 06, 2009, 02:00:50 AM
Thanks for the welcome, it's already pretty interesting in here, but as I said, I'm much more of a reader than a replyer, but I'll do an effort.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #397 on: April 06, 2009, 02:03:59 AM
Welcome IHZ!! If chu find any biometals gimmie em , and dont get banned :D
Also yes people have known eachother for awhile , but i felt like u last month when i joined  XD

~Welcome IHZ to RPM~

( also Ciel... ZERO ES MINE!!!!  >U< )

Offline IHZ

• Net Navi
  • SHOOOSH
    • View Profile
Reply #398 on: April 06, 2009, 02:34:21 AM
Welcome IHZ!! If chu find any biometals gimmie em , and dont get banned :D
Also yes people have known eachother for awhile , but i felt like u last month when i joined  XD

~Welcome IHZ to RPM~

( also Ciel... ZERO ES MINE!!!!  >U< )

Don't worry, I am not much of a fan of using biometals to become strong, I prefer honing my skills like a r34l m4ch0 m4n, so all my biometals are belong to you.

Offline Ryugaki

• Resistance Member
  • I Don't Get People... Never Have... Never Will...
    • View Profile
Reply #399 on: April 07, 2009, 01:46:12 PM
uhh... well, although it seems that everyone's know me, but I'll post anyway... 8)

my name's Reizan, I'm 15 years old (this may 5th is my birthday to 16th,) loved to play video games, especially Rockman series, Kingdom Hearts Series, and lately, Persona Series. I sometimes thinking that I'm a Reploid, and uh... oh, yeah. I'd also called Mega Man in real life sometimes, because I'd love Mega Man series than any other. and... I guess that's all I can tell you for now. please don't hesitate to ask anything about me via PM. thanks before.