Rockman Rush Radio via ZRN...

cantide5ga · 4429

Offline cantide5ga

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
on: June 19, 2009, 11:30:16 PM
I know its been down for a long time now and what little info I can get off the site, it seems it is down for good.  O^O

I went through nearly all 4 years of college jamming to this stuff while I was doing homework, and now that I am going to graduate school I feel ill-prepared!  First you took Atomic Fire away from me, and now this?  What's next? RPM?

Any alternatives to Rockman Rush Radio?  Is anyone else missing it like I am?  Is there a need for it in the community?  Any particular reason why it was abandoned? (I ask these questions for both a quick fix and am curious if I could contribute in reviving it).

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 11:37:09 PM
Buy an iPod, put all sorts of Megaman music, then listen. Not that hard, really.  :\

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline cantide5ga

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 11:45:16 PM
Buy an iPod, put all sorts of Megaman music, then listen. Not that hard, really.  :\
That's ridiculous.

But seriously, I figured I was alone on this seeing I couldn't find anyone one the internets whining about it as much as I.