Kirby Pink · 1200

Offline Kirby Pink

• Joker
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "I play a card."
    • View Profile
    • Sprite Album
on: June 11, 2009, 03:14:46 PM
So in my 5 month abesent from this forum ive played WoW, but it got boring so i found this mmorpg called:

So, what is Free Realms? Well, it's got combat, racing, cooking, mining, blacksmiths, collections and social network.
Least that what they tell you.
Free Realms is a free 3D virtual world where you can do whatever you want, whenever you want! Jump in straight from your web browser! Once you create your character, you'll be in and playing in just a few minutes.

Battle enemies as you search for lost treasure or duel other players. Teach your pet a new trick, mine for gold, cook up a meal, or race your car! When youre ready for a different kind of challenge, play a wide variety of fun minigames, jump into the trading card game or check up with your friends on your profile page. Free Realms is the place to join up with your friends to discover, explore, compete, chat, share achievements and just have fun! In Free Realms, YOU RULE.

Pictures? Sure.

It's a okay game, and it might be Free 2 Play, but you need to pay 5 bucks a month for Membership status in other to play all of it.
It's sorta 60% Member, 40% Free.

The censur system is kinda bad. You can't use numbers, and saying anything with a bad word in it is censured.
So saying ... class is censured cause of a and ss.
And numbers are censured cause of kids sharing personal information.

So, why play it? Well, you can go anywhere, you aren't limited too one class, no you got 15 to pick at any second. That is if you are a member.
Wanna play as a Archer? Sure! That got boring, then try Warrior!
Bored of combat? Why not try some collections.
Hungry? Make some food.
Wanna try your speed of delivering? Try postman.
Intrested in card games? Got that as well.

So it might get you entertained for couple hours per day, which is kinda what it is. You play it as a causal game whenever you want.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 03:28:52 PM
Yes! Something to do with other stuff than fighting and killing!