Ciel · 6196

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #25 on: May 31, 2009, 10:26:01 PM
You know what, screw it. start your own mascot series with the help of friends in the plot and art depos, then you'd got a stay-at-home small gaming company.

Good luck on this though.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: May 31, 2009, 10:48:04 PM
Hey, Im gonna do that someday. (hopefully.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: May 31, 2009, 11:01:41 PM
Since trying to make a MM game on my own may get the good ol C&D, I'll just have to make things that are similar :P
wanna join me and yoshi's team of indie faggotry? o:

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 03:05:10 AM
Just make sure Ubisoft doesn't screw up Assassin's Creed 2. In fact, I think it's the easiest project to get in because they need a multicultural team of various religious faiths and beliefs.
Well, the thing about that is that Ubisoft is making sure that AC2 gets all the more experienced people. All the Jr Level Designers get assigned to another project. That said, I'm not too sure I want to work for Ubi, for one reason or another.

You know what, screw it. start your own mascot series with the help of friends in the plot and art depos, then you'd got a stay-at-home small gaming company.
If only you knew... 8D

wanna join me and yoshi's team of indie faggotry? o:
It shall be greatly considered :P

Aresian

Reply #29 on: June 02, 2009, 10:43:58 PM
I haven't yet officially soooo... Congrats, Fxeni! Make me... I mean, RPM proud! GO TO THE GARDEN OF MADNESS! etc. >_>