Base > General

Computer Problem Thread

(1/145) > >>

Flame:
post your Computer woes. Someone might just be able to help you.
as for me, I have a small problem. I recently got a New Flash Drive, and Its installed and ready to go,... but... I cant access it... I cant find it on the "My computer" window. HOW THE [Sigma] do I get to my Flash Drive!?
also, I request that Sigma be made a censor. XD

HyperSonicEXE:
Seems like we had a problem at the college a few weeks ago where Flash Drives wouldn't be recognized due to some internal software it had.

Flame:
no, it recognnizes it, the thing is fine, i just cant find a way to ACCESS the drive... theres no icon to it...

Rad Lionheart:
I has a computer problem, it's called, at any given time (Or if I nudge my desk, which happens a lot.) my computer will reboot on it's own.
I have formatted my hard drive recently, and so I've eliminated the possibility of software problem. (Though, it only started again after Service Pack 3 was installed.)

Rockmon:

--- Quote from: Flame on November 09, 2008, 02:38:15 AM ---post your Computer woes. Someone might just be able to help you.
as for me, I have a small problem. I recently got a New Flash Drive, and Its installed and ready to go,... but... I cant access it... I cant find it on the "My computer" window. HOW THE [Sigma] do I get to my Flash Drive!?
also, I request that Sigma be made a censor. XD

--- End quote ---
It probably doesn't have a file system/isn't partitioned. I don't have a working pc ATM so I can't look up the exact steps

--- Quote from: Rad Lionheart on November 09, 2008, 02:54:47 AM ---I has a computer problem, it's called, at any given time (Or if I nudge my desk, which happens a lot.) my computer will reboot on it's own.
I have formatted my hard drive recently, and so I've eliminated the possibility of software problem. (Though, it only started again after Service Pack 3 was installed.)

--- End quote ---
the cable that connects the motherboard to the power supply is probably loose

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version