Post a Random Fact About Yourself

Setsuna F. Seiei · 677458

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #3800 on: June 07, 2013, 02:33:14 AM
I don't really going work but I will do it even if I am not passionate it. Work isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3801 on: June 07, 2013, 02:51:31 AM
It depends on what job you have, as well as the conditions.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #3802 on: June 08, 2013, 09:50:12 AM
I was rather amused watching my blood flow into vials the other day when I got my blood drawn for the first time the other day.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3803 on: June 08, 2013, 10:38:26 AM
You've never had blood tests before?  I've had so many that I've lost track of them and the needles leave scars.  :\

Though, it is interesting to watch.  Even more so when you donate a pint and you can see your blood go through the tube and into the bag.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #3804 on: June 08, 2013, 04:19:09 PM
Needles are my biggest fear. I really don't like seeing them, feeling them, hearing about them, etc.

...I probably already said this.

what

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3805 on: June 08, 2013, 04:25:19 PM
Needles bother me, as well.  I'm terrible when I get a shot.  I squirm and tense up because I know that it's going to hurt.  Only one shot I didn't feel at all, and that was when I got an IV in my bicep.  Otherwise, needles hurt and I hate them.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3806 on: June 08, 2013, 06:34:49 PM
I took blood tests fairly often. Especially when I was a pre-teen, and I [tornado fang]ing dreaded needles... back then.

I remember one time as a kid, some doctor said I needed to get 6 needles injected into me for a flu shot thing. My parents dragged me out of that office quick. XD

Now I'm totally cool with needles. It's not even bad, you just feel a little pinch and it's over.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3807 on: June 08, 2013, 06:38:53 PM
Due to my fear of needles, is it weird that I'm heavily considering getting a tattoo for a charity drive later this month? XD

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3808 on: June 08, 2013, 06:41:04 PM
i donate blood every 3 months so needles haven't been a problem since i was maybe 10. on that matter though one of the frequent issues when i donate is having too low of blood pressure, or just barely passing. despite that i have never once felt tired or sick afterwards, likely from taking 1 of every snack they offer at the clinic

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3809 on: June 08, 2013, 06:45:31 PM
Due to my fear of needles, is it weird that I'm heavily considering getting a tattoo for a charity drive later this month? XD

Hey, who knows. Maybe after you go through the process of getting a tattoo, simple doctor needles will be like child's play for you! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3810 on: June 08, 2013, 07:13:58 PM
I've only fainted once when donating blood.  Usually, I donate without too much of a problem.  I still don't like the needle, and I doubt that I'll ever be able to handle needles, even if I do go to that charity event and get inked.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3811 on: June 08, 2013, 07:20:53 PM
In all seriousness, if you really do have serious issues with needles, getting a tattoo would be the worst thing. It's like getting pierced hundreds of times.

The bigger the tattoo is, obviously the more piercings you'll get

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3812 on: June 08, 2013, 07:24:33 PM
It would be about the size of a nickel.  As with donating blood, it's pain for a good cause.  I've been planning to get a tattoo for a long time, and getting a small one at a charity drive would allow me to test the waters, so to speak.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3813 on: June 08, 2013, 07:46:15 PM
That's a good idea.

I don't think I'll ever get a tattoo for the simple reason that I haven't the faintest idea of what I'd want.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3814 on: June 08, 2013, 09:40:38 PM
It would be about the size of a nickel.  As with donating blood, it's pain for a good cause.  I've been planning to get a tattoo for a long time, and getting a small one at a charity drive would allow me to test the waters, so to speak.

What tattoo?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3815 on: June 09, 2013, 12:18:25 AM
Depends on which of the seventy designs I like.  The artist isn't doing customs, and it's $20 for a fifteen-minute session.

One of the reasons I'm considering this is because the artist is a friend of mine, whom I taught how to draw.  To be inked by my protege would be an honor.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #3816 on: June 09, 2013, 02:15:46 AM
I say get an Indigo Tribe tat.  8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3817 on: June 09, 2013, 02:55:30 AM
If Tiff has one available, sure thing.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3818 on: June 10, 2013, 07:07:12 AM
It's late night and that means I get dumb ideas so I'm going to post some facts that may or may not have already been easily inferred about me from everyone.

I love eurobeat and italo-disco to death. It's incredibly repetitious and been fairly stagnant for the past decade but goddamn there is just some major charm with it for me. Currently I'm clocked in at about 41GB with at least somewhere around 400 albums with 3000+ full tracks and I don't even know how many megamixes.

As per being Canadian or perhaps contrary to it, I despise snow more than anything else on the face of this planet.

I hate any and all manner of carbonated beverages as a very close second.

I can speak some French, but even after 9 required years of learning it, all I can remember is "Je ne parle pas Francais"

I have never seen a live moose or beaver in the entirety of my life up till this point. Geese are rather prevalent though.

I will take every opportunity to make a mix of vague and blatant lies about my country/nationality and the various aspects of daily life in it.

0.16% of my blood contains maple syrup as result of a fatal lumberjack accident.

My favourite food is schnitzel and it is literally one of my key motivations to carry on with life.

There is no known German blood in my family tree despite my way old username of 'Irgendein'. Either side is strictly from the UK.

Pretty sure that's about all one would ever need to know about me. Now any of you could easily win my heart I'm sure.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3819 on: June 10, 2013, 07:54:59 AM
The extent of my French can be summed up as such: "Je parle la petit Francais."  Beyond that are a few phrases, several words, and asking to go pee.

I have a habit of walking on the balls of my feet when not wearing shoes.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #3820 on: June 10, 2013, 08:07:22 AM
I love eurobeat and italo-disco to death. It's incredibly repetitious and been fairly stagnant for the past decade but goddamn there is just some major charm with it for me. Currently I'm clocked in at about 41GB with at least somewhere around 400 albums with 3000+ full tracks and I don't even know how many megamixes.
Thank you for reminding me about this <3

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Archer

Reply #3821 on: August 17, 2013, 07:49:47 AM
I stopped browsing 4chan because it was a bad influence on me and instead I have become a regular at ShrekChan.

[spoiler]Not really.[/spoiler]

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #3822 on: August 20, 2013, 05:43:09 AM
I wish I knew how to use any imageboard site which unlike forums you cannot track your posts.

Offline Cherrykorock

• Dr Light's other creation
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Zero can divide by Zero.
    • View Profile
Reply #3823 on: August 20, 2013, 06:39:58 PM
I hate wearing pants.
Shorts are worse.
I like long dresses and skirts.

Also i technically have no primary language.
I am mostly proficient with english with spanish right behind it.
No im not even hispanic i dont know where i picked it up.
Probably tv when i was really young.
I didnt say my first intelligible word until i was 6, even though i already knew how to write and read..

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3824 on: August 22, 2013, 12:01:00 PM
I didn't speak until I was around three years old, and when I was around four, doctors would tell my folks that I was severely mentally retarded and would need to be institutionalized.

Obviously, they were wrong. :P

I also know how to remove stitches, despite not having had stitches yet. *knocks on wood.*  I've removed stitches from dogs and cats, and I can administer an injection.  Some veterinary training.