Post a Random Fact About Yourself

Setsuna F. Seiei · 677651

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3000 on: February 15, 2011, 12:51:35 AM
The main problem I have with the day is that it's expected, and everyone does something. To me, that takes away from the whole idea of romance. Plus, in places like this, it's winter. There's slush on the ground, it's cold, and ultimately not the most romantic of weather. That and restaurants charge more. LoL, if you want to celebrate a romantic day like this, do it in June.

Its actually pretty warm in Wisconsin, somewhere in the 40's. Its nice.

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #3001 on: February 15, 2011, 02:04:21 AM
For an excuse for a holiday, Vday isn't too bad. I don't mind it. I mean, at least it reminds a few people of the importance of doing something sweet for their loved ones~
And makes singles depressed and lonely lol. That's probably the worse part xD

(Also, it's late summer here, so the weather isn't too bad unless you're unlucky and it's burning hot)

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
  • 'Ya better pray to Martel one last time...
    • View Profile
    • My Chatango Chatpod From When I Was Still A Nooblet
Reply #3002 on: February 15, 2011, 02:36:06 AM
For an excuse for a holiday, Vday isn't too bad. I don't mind it. I mean, at least it reminds a few people of the importance of doing something sweet for their loved ones~
And makes singles depressed and lonely lol. That's probably the worse part xD

(Also, it's late summer here, so the weather isn't too bad unless you're unlucky and it's burning hot)

So that's what it is with me? Nah. I don't care for Valentines anyways.

Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality.

I learned that all things explode in slowmotion if you punch them hard enough.

You may have to be on fire for that to happen, though.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #3003 on: February 16, 2011, 03:47:59 AM
Wait... Valentine's day is a holiday?

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #3004 on: February 16, 2011, 04:12:55 AM
Er, not a holiday as in a day off but a 'holiday' as in a day that's celebrated >_>a

My bad /o\

In other news, I've had to live off hotdogs for the past few weeks due to dad buying waaaaaaay too many =|

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3005 on: February 16, 2011, 06:50:09 AM
Mmm... hot dogs.  I should add those to the grocery list.

Anywho... looking back on my childhood dreams, it seems a constant was entomology.  Perhaps I should consider pursuing that some day.  Though, not as if there are many openings for someone who can tell the difference between an aedeagus and an ovipore.

Offline Ramzal

• B-Class Hunter
  • Don't sweat the technique.
    • View Profile
Reply #3006 on: February 17, 2011, 06:40:51 AM
I hate when my friend takes their sweet [tornado fang]ing time doing anything game related. For example, when playing marvel vs capcom 3, he takes five minutes out after a match is done to surf 4chan for pictures and shows me them.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3007 on: March 07, 2011, 01:19:38 AM
I might have the tendancy to get a newly released game a few days later. Of course, that's just me, and I partially blame my budget and location. I think it can be also better to wait than fight a crowd over a popular game. Walk in, get the damn game, get out. Shouldn't be too hard no?

Also, I sometimes get it used for half-off the origional price tag.. sometimes.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #3008 on: March 07, 2011, 03:27:08 AM
I always appear to be the last to get anything cool.

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
  • 'Ya better pray to Martel one last time...
    • View Profile
    • My Chatango Chatpod From When I Was Still A Nooblet
Reply #3009 on: March 07, 2011, 04:44:04 AM
I am EXTREMELY nervous about being in an RP over here, since I'm not really used to how things work here. *Sigh* Well, I'll have to get over it.

Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality.

I learned that all things explode in slowmotion if you punch them hard enough.

You may have to be on fire for that to happen, though.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3010 on: March 08, 2011, 11:52:49 PM
I'm waiting to learn to cook until I'm ready to move out so that my dad won't use it as an excuse to stop cooking.

Well, that WAS my plan. But now, since it's getting to the point where he doesn't cook anyway, I might need to learn to cook so that we don't wind up eating pasta or sandwiches every night. >3>

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3011 on: March 12, 2011, 01:46:54 AM
It's one in the morning.

...I'm making Churros.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3012 on: March 12, 2011, 06:04:16 AM
I get ignored quite often. >3>

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3013 on: March 12, 2011, 06:07:26 AM
Same. But I've taught myself to not care if anyone acknowledges me and just do my own thing.

I frequently wash my hands from fear of germs, which is caused by fear of illness. But by washing my hands excessively, I'm only weakening my immunity, and thus get sick easier. It's an endless cycle and since I haven't managed to break out of it despite knowing this, I'm gonna guess it's OCD or something.

Offline MrBaryl

• A new Shooting Star.
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Everything for you"
    • View Profile
Reply #3014 on: March 12, 2011, 07:05:17 AM
I go apeshit when someone changes or moves some of my stuff in my room, like today my Mom was cleaning and she moved the desk to the other side of the room. What's up with that? all the cold is going to my back when sitting at my desk and when I laid down in my bed.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3015 on: March 12, 2011, 12:18:20 PM
I get ignored quite often. >3>
Huh? Did anyone say anything?

Same. But I've taught myself to not care if anyone acknowledges me and just do my own thing.

I frequently wash my hands from fear of germs, which is caused by fear of illness. But by washing my hands excessively, I'm only weakening my immunity, and thus get sick easier. It's an endless cycle and since I haven't managed to break out of it despite knowing this, I'm gonna guess it's OCD or something.
It's not OCD. If you had OCD, you'd know about it, because it would be much more serious than "wash your hands alot".

Honestly, I'm kind of sick of when people go "Oh I can't stand to leave things like this and always go to organize them! IT MUST BE OCD!" OCD is not something you take lightly, and it's a serious condition which you need to treat.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3016 on: March 12, 2011, 04:44:02 PM
It's not OCD. If you had OCD, you'd know about it, because it would be much more serious than "wash your hands alot".

Honestly, I'm kind of sick of when people go "Oh I can't stand to leave things like this and always go to organize them! IT MUST BE OCD!" OCD is not something you take lightly, and it's a serious condition which you need to treat.
True enough. Not sure if I have any other symptoms as I can't remember them all.

Also, yeah. There's a word for that since it's a common trait, but I can't remember the spelling (starts with "anal"). Never personally seen anyone jump to that conclusion though.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #3017 on: March 12, 2011, 06:52:55 PM
True enough. Not sure if I have any other symptoms as I can't remember them all.

Also, yeah. There's a word for that since it's a common trait, but I can't remember the spelling (starts with "anal"). Never personally seen anyone jump to that conclusion though.
Anal-retentive?

Also, Flash is right. OCD is not a fear of germs or whatever people think it is. As the name suggests, it's a disorder that consists of obsessions (involuntary, repetitive thoughts, usually discomforting to the patient) and compulsions (specific "rituals" that the patient does to dispel these obsessions).

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #3018 on: March 12, 2011, 09:17:39 PM
I mishandle things so they tend to get broken faster, I suck.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3019 on: March 12, 2011, 10:10:24 PM
Anal-retentive?

Also, Flash is right. OCD is not a fear of germs or whatever people think it is. As the name suggests, it's a disorder that consists of obsessions (involuntary, repetitive thoughts, usually discomforting to the patient) and compulsions (specific "rituals" that the patient does to dispel these obsessions).
Thank you. Sometimes I miss how to say certain words or symptoms, due to english not being my primary language, but that's exactly right.

Anyway, it's kinda frowned upon to say you have OCD just because you've got a mild quirk. Just kinda disrespectful to people who actually have it.

Then again, the ease that doctors nowadays throw around the term "Aspergers Syndrome" just because some people are a bit anti-social, it baffles me.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #3020 on: March 13, 2011, 03:27:32 AM
Then again, the ease that doctors nowadays throw around the term "Aspergers Syndrome" just because some people are a bit anti-social, it baffles me.
And then you have edgy kids going around saying that it isn't real because it's just something doctors made up to make more money.
No, just because you're cynical about everything because you joined 4chan or something, doesn't mean you're right. Grow the [tornado fang] up you child. You're only whining because you didn't get "pampered" as a youth.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3021 on: March 13, 2011, 03:31:25 AM
Anyway, it's kinda frowned upon to say you have OCD just because you've got a mild quirk. Just kinda disrespectful to people who actually have it.
You directing that at me specifically or...? I didn't state for sure I have it, just said it's a guess, given I get the constant urging to wash them even if my hands shouldn't be that dirty, etc etc (Hell, first thing I do when I get outta bed is wash 'em). Though I suppose it's still jumping to conclusions.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3022 on: March 13, 2011, 03:38:29 AM
And then you have edgy kids going around saying that it isn't real because it's just something doctors made up to make more money.
No, just because you're cynical about everything because you joined 4chan or something, doesn't mean you're right. Grow the [tornado fang] up you child. You're only whining because you didn't get "pampered" as a youth.
Aspie detected? =P And no, I do not frequent 4chan. I do, however, have a problem with the way that term is thrown around.

I never said it wasn't real, or that it was something doctors made up to make some money. You're putting words in my mouth, and simply generalizing opinions in the worst way possible.

You directing that at me specifically or...? I didn't state for sure I have it, just said it's a guess, given I get the constant urging to wash them even if my hands shouldn't be that dirty, etc etc (Hell, first thing I do when I get outta bed is wash 'em). Though I suppose it's still jumping to conclusions.
Directed at anyone who says they have OCD so lightly. It's not something you "guess", and if you did have it, it would show up in plenty more ways. It's a quirk. I'm just kinda tired of seeing it be said by so many people like that. OCD isn't something you take lightly. I, for example, cannot see a block of butter being picked apart in a non-horizontal way, and it will bother me continuously throughout the day in a near-obcessive way. I do not, however, have OCD. But I do have a quirk about that.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #3023 on: March 13, 2011, 03:42:26 AM
Exhibit A:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=beat
Quote from: the webmaster of the above linked page
why don't you take him to a psychiatrist while you're at it so she can pull some disorder out of her ass to hide the fact that you're a bad parent?
Is he one of those people?

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3024 on: March 13, 2011, 03:43:44 AM
Directed at anyone who says they have OCD so lightly. It's not something you "guess", and if you did have it, it would show up in plenty more ways. It's a quirk. I'm just kinda tired of seeing it be said by so many people like that. OCD isn't something you take lightly. I, for example, cannot see a block of butter being picked apart in a non-horizontal way, and it will bother me continuously throughout the day in a near-obcessive way. I do not, however, have OCD. But I do have a quirk about that.
Ah.

Sorry then >>;