Post a Random Fact About Yourself

Setsuna F. Seiei · 677879

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2550 on: August 01, 2010, 07:30:09 AM
I know I do but, that'd probably be a good time to give some hint or indication of saying it in a jokingly manner, i.e. a smiley 8D

Jokes and/or sarcasm don't translate too well into just text alone.

But enough of that. Also I apologize for calling you a twat.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2551 on: August 01, 2010, 09:17:33 AM
I alphabitize my Game collection. And its ordered GCN, Wii, PS2, DS (Only the cases), PSX (Only one game in that collection lol.) I keep my N64 and SNES Games in my nightstand. Its easier to access. My GB Games are in a box on a shelf in my room.

I also own a number of GCN Store Kiosk discs I recieved from my uncle when he worked at Sam's Club. They are all out of order, most of the cases are incorrect, but I appear to have #10, #11, #12, #13, #16, #18, and #19. There aren't that many good demos on them. All of the cases have an image of a Violet Gamecube on a white background, with the exception of #18 which uses a platinum gamecube on a Black Background, meaning it must've been released around the time of the Platinum GCN.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2552 on: August 01, 2010, 02:22:36 PM
I alphabitize my Game collection. And its ordered GCN, Wii, PS2, DS (Only the cases), PSX (Only one game in that collection lol.) I keep my N64 and SNES Games in my nightstand. Its easier to access. My GB Games are in a box on a shelf in my room.

I also own a number of GCN Store Kiosk discs I recieved from my uncle when he worked at Sam's Club. They are all out of order, most of the cases are incorrect, but I appear to have #10, #11, #12, #13, #16, #18, and #19. There aren't that many good demos on them. All of the cases have an image of a Violet Gamecube on a white background, with the exception of #18 which uses a platinum gamecube on a Black Background, meaning it must've been released around the time of the Platinum GCN.
i pretty much just organize my +400 games according to system, date I've bought them in, and when there are sequels to previous games, I place them next to each other.

When there are franchises or games that pretty much manage to have enough titles to stand up for themselves, I give them their own shelf.

Pic's old, though. Collection's a bit better organized today.

Archer

Reply #2553 on: August 01, 2010, 03:51:07 PM
i just shove all my games in a huge ass pile and hope i can find what i want next time i look

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #2554 on: August 01, 2010, 07:19:25 PM
I hate Negima both the manga and the anime. Also, I always wondered whatever happened to Shiki/Domincan Zero. :\

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #2555 on: August 01, 2010, 09:14:15 PM
the last megaman game i played was megaman 3.

squemp

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2556 on: August 01, 2010, 11:12:30 PM
When there are franchises or games that pretty much manage to have enough titles to stand up for themselves, I give them their own shelf.

I did that with all my Simpsons Box Sets, I had more room and was able to fit my Futurama Collection next to it. So I have a Groening Shelf on my bookshelf. Its sad.

Also, I put my Anime on a DVD Shelf, and I relegated my other DVD's to a different Bookshelf.

One last one:

When given a choice of gender in protagonists in a Videogame, I usually pick the Female.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2557 on: August 01, 2010, 11:16:52 PM
When given a choice of gender in protagonists in a Videogame, I usually pick the Female.
So do I.

DAT ASS

Also Mass Effect male bland Shepard cannot compare to the awesomeness of Jennifer Hale.

I keep my sexual organs where they are when it comes to stuff like Elder Scrolls and Fallout, though.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #2558 on: August 01, 2010, 11:20:23 PM
I'm a Star Wars fan (since before Special Edition), but not a die hard. I even laughed when people bitched about Tano's design. XD

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2559 on: August 02, 2010, 01:00:26 AM
I'm a Star Wars fan (since before Special Edition), but not a die hard. I even laughed when people bitched about Tano's design. XD
I'm a hardcore fan, and I think I only checked out one or two episodes. >_>;;; I kinda stay the HELL away from everything Star Wars-related that Lucas makes, and count it out of my personal canon. Everything else is fine for me.

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #2560 on: August 02, 2010, 02:22:51 AM
I play Left 4 Dead 2 on XBOX.

"oh mai gawd. burn the witch." right?

squemp

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #2561 on: August 02, 2010, 02:56:21 AM
I'm a hardcore fan, and I think I only checked out one or two episodes. >_>;;; I kinda stay the HELL away from everything Star Wars-related that Lucas makes, and count it out of my personal canon. Everything else is fine for me.

You mean the recent Star Wars canon or the old canon? I'm pretty sure Tano gets killed off sometime later in the clone wars, and was never spoken of again. Either that or an Order 66 survivor, killed by her own master. Bleh. I'm not a hardcore because that my friend, is too much of a hassle. Pretty much the new canon is messy these days.

I play Left 4 Dead 2 on XBOX.

"oh mai gawd. burn the witch." right?

Ima gonna let you enjoy your idiot-free experince, your CPU buddies in the PC version never do their job right.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2562 on: August 02, 2010, 03:12:05 AM
You mean the recent Star Wars canon or the old canon? I'm pretty sure Tano gets killed off sometime later in the clone wars, and was never spoken of again. Either that or an Order 66 survivor, killed by her own master. Bleh. I'm not a hardcore because that my friend, is too much of a hassle. Pretty much the new canon is messy these days.
I follow the books, comics and games. Just not the Lucas-related stuff. I'm guessing the girl gets thrown into the canon by Lucas because he can't stand to kill her, so all the material with Jedi survivors like Force Unleashed probably gets retconned as canon for the sake of Lucas' complete disregard for everything.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2563 on: August 02, 2010, 03:17:06 AM
I one time bleached my hair and it came out a yellow-orange color.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #2564 on: August 02, 2010, 03:18:16 AM
I follow the books, comics and games. Just not the Lucas-related stuff. I'm guessing the girl gets thrown into the canon by Lucas because he can't stand to kill her, so all the material with Jedi survivors like Force Unleashed probably gets retconned as canon for the sake of Lucas' complete disregard for everything.

I can understand that. X2's one of the best clone wars-based characters in my opinion (has played the battlefront games for awhile). He's (Lucas) the guy that doesn't like to stick to canon, but has a thirst for special effects. It's a big world out there, and someone could get hurt.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2565 on: August 02, 2010, 04:19:43 AM
I can understand that. X2's one of the best clone wars-based characters in my opinion (has played the battlefront games for awhile). He's (Lucas) the guy that doesn't like to stick to canon, but has a thirst for special effects. It's a big world out there, and someone could get hurt.
Lucas is pretty much the prototype of "creator who used to be good at this, but now completely sucks and is trying to destroy the good works that people have done in his saga". Guy should just stick to non-Star Wars stuff.

(and this may not be the general opinion, but I REALLY liked Crystal Skull. Thought it was Indy all the way)

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #2566 on: August 02, 2010, 06:50:17 AM
Ima gonna let you enjoy your idiot-free experince, your CPU buddies in the PC version never do their job right.

The Xbox bots are [tornado fang]ing BEASTLY. They will NOT go down without a fight. Plus, they prioritize healing human players. It's pretty [tornado fang]ing sweet.

squemp

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2567 on: August 02, 2010, 06:55:00 AM
(and this may not be the general opinion, but I REALLY liked Crystal Skull. Thought it was Indy all the way)

Haha, wow.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2568 on: August 02, 2010, 07:46:50 AM
I have a mosquito bite on my elbow and another on my ankle.

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #2569 on: August 02, 2010, 09:10:51 AM
i am going to hurt you

squemp

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2570 on: August 02, 2010, 09:16:40 AM
I am a European mutt, but a little over half of me is comprised of Irish and Italian at around 25% each.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2571 on: August 02, 2010, 09:58:52 AM
I like finding the easy way out of things.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2572 on: August 02, 2010, 01:14:56 PM
i am going to hurt you
I dunno what was so bad about it. I remember watching other Indy movies and going "You know what? This nazi-face-melting business is kinda bullshit. And this Temple of Doom parts are kinda dull. But they're INDY! Indy movies are supposed to be entertaining, not taken seriously." So, yeah. I simply laughed and was entertained at the fridge and Tarzan parts. Loved the movie. Actually think it's better than Temple of Doom, but worse than Raiders and Crusade.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2573 on: August 03, 2010, 11:53:35 PM
Occasionally I enjoy eating peanut butter from the jar, by the spoonful.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #2574 on: August 03, 2010, 11:57:53 PM
The Xbox bots are [tornado fang]ing BEASTLY. They will NOT go down without a fight. Plus, they prioritize healing human players. It's pretty [tornado fang]ing sweet.

Then I'm gonna get the Xbox version when I get an Xbox. Did they put more attention to the Xbox version than the PC version?

Note: I've been a long time RPG2003 user, I perfer it to make RPGs actually. But a lot of the resources in terms of quality is [parasitic bomb] though, mostly stolen spritework and uncredited resources. Don't get me started on the "Grade A Midis". It's mostly game music and mainstream quality.