A Doggy's Work

Akamaru · 16339

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: December 07, 2008, 02:47:15 AM
Sure it is. I am going to do a story next. Just have to decide between space or underwater.

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: December 07, 2008, 07:17:29 AM
How about Underwater?
Talking underwater... 8D

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: December 17, 2008, 01:16:15 AM
Story was hard to type. Enjoy...
Water Escapade
   WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Water levels are increasing to dang--ROOOAAR!            
   The submarine begins to shake about. As it rocks back and forth, the hard screeching of tearing metal continues. Water is slowly entering the behemoth submarine Wily has created. PB, having assumed command since Wily is sprawled on the floor unconscious, is hanging on the control panel. Wily was knocked out in the fist wave of attacks as he was thrown to and fro as a doll. The rest of the 6-man (1 was a girl, but it is easier to write 6-man) was either unconscious or injured. They also knew time was running out.
             “What is the condition of the sub after the last wave of attacks?” asks PB over the alarm.
             “It is still okay. A little salt water was in the salami and mayonnaise, but it should still edible!” replies Akamaru, the cook replacing the currently hurt Gaia.
             PB hits Akamaru with his shin’ai.
             “Ow! The ships hull is being torn apart. The creature is four-legged with bony fins and a tail, according to the Monster Scanner v2.4. There are no records on this beast we are dealing with. Suggested course is to—“ Akamaru attempts to finish…
             GRAARH! ROOOAAR!
             Water splashes into the control room. PB quickly runs to stop the water from bursting in. He slips, burns his eyes with the salt water, gets up, and walks to the enormous pressure of water. He pushes his back to the hole as hard as he can.
             “Pressurize the room. I want the to know is the engine is still working and where are those damn weapons? You’d think an evil genius would come up with something!” PB shouts angrily.
             Borockman’s voice is barely audible in the pouring water and blaring alarms.
             “Engine is… go for awhile before… We have an unknown… torpedoes… It is… aff… mons—“ No more can be heard as the transmission cuts off and a large roar vibrates the sinking vessel.
             “Tell him to fire now! Aim and shoot the sonofabi—“
    Scree! WARN--! WARN--! Electric func… losing pow… Power left… percent.
    “What is going on…?”  Wily looks around in a daze. Waking up in the fourth attack and forgetting his was thrown about like a toy, he looks confused and scared. His sleeve is slowly turning red and he lifts pressure of his arm. Wily quickly rips ties a rope around his arm. Suddenly, behind PB, the water stops pouring in as the hole is closed by metal interlocking system that is kicking in. PB stands up and takes a moment to regain his composure.
   “We were attacked by an unknown creature. Currently, the ship has taken damage, about 49% left in hull defense, 57% thanks to the interlocking system blocking all holes. However, that is still a lot of damage. We are unsure if the engine is working and the electric systems are either fighting or dieing.
   PB takes a breath and exhales. He then looks at the mechanical genius would come p with a plan. As things were going, they were not going to make it. Their team consisted of six people: Sakura Leic (maintaining air systems and unknown of what is happening to her right now. Since they are still breathing, they assume she is okay), Dr. Wily (captain of the forgotten mission), ProtomanBlues (who brings up the atmosphere and works at submarine statistics), Akamaru (cook with some basic understanding of the controls), Borockman (maintains engine and electric systems), and Gaia (rookie worker to understand life under the sea).
   “Alright… Here is the plan!” Wily shouted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the first part. I wonder what Dr. Wily has decided...  [eyebrow]

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: December 17, 2008, 01:20:56 AM
One word to summarize that awesomeness.

Intense!

Underwater adventure is always cool in my book, because of the unknown that lurk in the deep water.

So yes, I like where's the story going. 

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #54 on: December 17, 2008, 01:21:58 AM
I noticed a typo in this part:

He hen looks at the mechanical genius would come p with a plan.

And if I'm involved, I'd best be the silent one who gives the data on marine life..

and Gaia (rookie worker to understand life under the sea).

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: December 17, 2008, 01:26:56 AM
Thanks borockman!
And if I'm involved, I'd best be the silent one who gives the data on marine life..
Typo fixed and your request is noted. Thanks for being unconscious.  :cookie:

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #56 on: December 17, 2008, 01:28:40 AM
Thanks borockman!Typo fixed and your request is noted. Thanks for being unconscious.  :cookie:

You and your typos!  :V  ~w~

This story looks decent so far.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: December 17, 2008, 07:20:33 AM
Sweet!
I'm the captain of a submarine! XD

And interesting...
I wonder what kind of enemies/monsters are the cause of all this...
And plan?
What plan? 8D

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: December 18, 2008, 12:23:43 AM
Oh man, I can't keep up with all these threads lately. Damn Brawl/RL getting in the way. XD

Nice Jelly & giraffe pictures and great submarine story so far there Akamaru! [/late praises]

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: December 18, 2008, 01:10:43 AM
Thank you!  ~w~

Depending on my mood and rate of typing, the next part is on Friday or Saturday.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: December 18, 2008, 01:13:17 AM
Not bad at all, Maru!  Pretty good storytelling.  I likes it!  XD