Asvelbucket Electric Boogaloo

Asvel · 48339

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: November 29, 2008, 10:29:12 AM
I've been lurking about this thread for a bit of time now, but after reading the bits about MST22XX, I have to say, this could become legendary.

Forget digging around, I'll WRITE ONE.

I just need some inspiration and cocaine.

And it just shot more points up the ladder with this. XD

Offline Asvel

• Erasurehead
  • Resistance Member
  • It's always '80s week when I'm around
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: November 29, 2008, 08:36:00 PM
I should win an award for geekiness or something for this. I have such a crush on '80s Martin Gore.

The eyes are bothering me sorta, but whatevs. The hair came out right, and that's the important part. It really isn't that hard to make something look like Martin Gore, you just draw a guy in a leather jacket and stick a dust mop on his head.

Reference: http://www.dadblog.co.uk/wp-content/martin-gore.gif

She loves the night and all that glitters
Her name in lights across the city
Don't you mess your life up Sunday girl

~Erasure

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #102 on: November 29, 2008, 09:21:17 PM
Heh, he reminds me of a matured D/P rival. Also, remember that PM request..

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: November 29, 2008, 10:51:05 PM
Forget digging around, I'll WRITE ONE.

I just need some inspiration and cocaine.
the cocaine'll cost you, but i could inspire 8D
*steamroller'd*

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: December 02, 2008, 07:06:23 AM
Wait...
THE ZeroXCiel lemon with the fiber optics?
AWESHUM 8D

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Asvel

• Erasurehead
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: December 03, 2008, 10:19:32 PM
Yeah, I might need to go back over the riffs. Some of them are a little too corny, even for X.

And I'm in a creativity slump, so have some moar Kel and Nikita. Click for fullsize.

~Erasure

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: December 03, 2008, 10:25:06 PM
That's cute and creepy at the same time! 8D

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: December 03, 2008, 10:41:02 PM
Nice!

Aren't they the one that fight against zombies?

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: December 04, 2008, 06:33:55 AM
Are you talking about "Zombies Ate My Neighbors!"? That is a classic. :D

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: December 04, 2008, 07:43:53 AM
Yeah, I might need to go back over the riffs. Some of them are a little too corny, even for X.

And I'm in a creativity slump, so have some moar Kel and Nikita. Click for fullsize.

Aww...
That's a rather touching pic there.

Offline Asvel

• Erasurehead
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: December 07, 2008, 09:42:37 PM
Are you talking about "Zombies Ate My Neighbors!"? That is a classic. :D
No, we meant "Red Midnight", the game Kel and Nikita will be in. But I have that game. It kicked ass.

Now, for an update! IN WONDERFUL LIVING COLOR

Stop the hate, stop the discrimination, stop the prejudice, stop the DRAMA!

This is in response to a situation at school. A new student moved here from Britain, and he's apparently pretty fabulous, but people are being horribly judgmental and most haven't even met him. So our GSA decided to make some posters. This is just the art layer; we'll probably add the effects and such in Photoshop.

Also inspired by this video.

~Erasure

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #111 on: December 07, 2008, 09:56:10 PM
No, we meant "Red Midnight", the game Kel and Nikita will be in. But I have that game. It kicked ass.

This is in response to a situation at school. A new student moved here from Britain, and he's apparently pretty fabulous, but people are being horribly judgmental and most haven't even met him. So our GSA decided to make some posters. This is just the art layer; we'll probably add the effects and such in Photoshop.

Well, I feel bad for britan now for losing the Revolutionary War, and America for losing it's values.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: December 07, 2008, 10:27:18 PM
That looks great, Asvel.  The colors and everything are beautiful.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: December 07, 2008, 10:47:51 PM

Ugh why can't people stop jumping to conclusions without meeting the person/getting the facts.  I mean seriously it's somewhat the same at my school not with prejudice but still jump to conclusions.  Everytime I walk to class with a guy they all assume that he's my boyfriend but first of all:

1. After all the crud that has been happening to me the first 3 months of school I don't want to be involve in any relationships for a long time.

2. Most if not all my friends are guys plus it's always the girls who assume the guy I walk with is my boyfriend...this is another reason I little to no girl friends.

3. No guy worth my attention, logic, reason and common sense flirts with me.  Seriously I am now very picky with guys thanks to my 1 crush per year in elementry school over looks and most of them had bad personalities so I learned my lesson early especially with that puppy dog crush I had with that negative egomatic narssistic jock.  Plus my first ex boyfriend I realise now is an ass but a good friend so I want it to stay like that. 

Plus I'm starting to realise that thanks to my super ear not only do I have perfect pitch but I can tell a person's personality just by just hearing their voice and seeing their behavoir patterns in just 1 week.  It helps me with finding out who's a [sonic slicer], drama queen, negative egomatic jerk/jock, nerd, and sleaze.

4. The girls here love gossip too much and so nosy.  It's my business not theirs! >_<

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: December 07, 2008, 10:51:07 PM
actually, when you said "In wonderfull living color" I thought of this

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #115 on: December 07, 2008, 10:53:15 PM
-post-

My school's far worse. They have negative egos 10+ of that than PB and everyone else combined. yet, they seem to perfer staying with thier own groups/teachers don't care about my troubles and that's why I stay away from the crowd. either they listen to too much love reggae or something else, the students act street and all that. and we have a special needs problems, and it's the infamous Boca Raton High School, of all places. (I'm sure you know this school, they always win in district sports and whatnot) >>

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #116 on: December 07, 2008, 10:59:39 PM
My school's far worse. They have negative egos 10+ of that than PB and everyone else combined. yet, they seem to perfer staying with thier own groups/teachers don't care about my troubles and that's why I stay away from the crowd. either they listen to too much love reggae or something else, the students act street and all that. and we have a special needs problems, and it's the infamous Boca Raton High School, of all places. (I'm sure you know this school, they always win in district sports and whatnot) >>
Never heard of it, probably because it's in a different state but my school is the same and I call that type of ego negative ego.  We have those type of groups too and for some werid reason there's also a few african american only groups as well I mean I'm not racist but I find it a little weird...then again I find cliqs werid. 

I would be in the nerd cliq of course, I mean it's the only one with common sense after all, but for some reason a lot of people in this school know my name and barely anyone elses name in my group of friends.  But I don't care what they think because when you care about what other people think you can't have fun or be yourself.

Offline Asvel

• Erasurehead
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: December 07, 2008, 11:04:08 PM
actually, when you said "In wonderfull living color" I thought of this

Two snaps up!

Actually, the poster's more specifically an anti-homophobia thing, though I guess it can work for schoolyard drama as well since that seems to be the latest playground insult. I mean, there are kids physically threatening this guy, and he's been here for three days. One of my friends is friends with him, and as far as I can tell he isn't an [dark hold] (in fact, he's really sweet). He's just flamboyant and talks with a funny accent so people are like "OMG HOMO" and trying to beat him up.

~Erasure

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #118 on: December 07, 2008, 11:05:27 PM
Never heard of it, probably because it's in a different state but my school is the same and I call that type of ego negative ego.  We have those type of groups too and for some werid reason there's also a few african american only groups as well I mean I'm not racist but I find it a little weird...then again I find cliqs werid. 

I would be in the nerd cliq of course, I mean it's the only one with common sense after all, but for some reason a lot of people in this school know my name and barely anyone elses name in my group of friends.  But I don't care what they think because when you care about what other people think you can't have fun or be yourself.

Well, if not any, now that I think of that, most of the schools have gone pretty bad over the years, including when Reggae is invented. =/

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #119 on: December 07, 2008, 11:07:11 PM
Bah. Homophobia is stupid. If you have a problem with it, just dont mingle with that person. I know quite a few Homosexuals in my school. (and one bi, who graduated already) in fact, one of em is a somewhat good friend of mine. pretty smart kid.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #120 on: December 07, 2008, 11:13:24 PM
Those idiots!  Just because he has a British accent and is flameboyant they assume he's homo?  My god it's like when people assume every person from the Middle East is a terrorist, every German is a nazi, every blond person is an idiot and every Asian is smart.  I don't judge by where their place orgin, skin color or hair color is I judge by character and adittude.  Seriously these kids don't even resepct or listen to teachers any more and all they care about is talking about their and other peoples social lives I hate that.  Am I the only who wants to learn?  Am I the only one who realises that I don't know everything?  Am I the only one who actually listens to a teacher?  Am I the only one who doesn't care about celebraties?  Am I the only one who isn't nosy?

Well, if not any, now that I think of that, most of the schools have gone pretty bad over the years, including when Reggae is invented. =/
Danm strait!

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #121 on: December 08, 2008, 12:44:16 AM
-post-

That is all.

either they listen to too much love reggae or something else, the students act street and all that.

Not to downplay your point right here, but keep in mind listening to a certain type of music doesn't constitue being a bad person. If that we're that case, I'd probably be a pretty bad individual. XD

It all boils down to their own individual mindsets.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #122 on: December 08, 2008, 05:57:21 AM

Hmm...
The first thing I noticed when I see this...
What tight clothes you have... XD

But seriously, idiots and their discrimination... >.>

Offline Asvel

• Erasurehead
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #123 on: December 09, 2008, 11:58:38 PM
Yes, that's right, I call upon the masses of RPM to help me with this poster. I can't seem to come up with a good way to make it interesting, and you're all a pretty imaginative bunch, so I'll ask you.

Suggestions? I have time in Photography class to fool with it in Photoshop tomorrow, and then I can get copies made Thursday and hopefully get these put up by Friday.

~Erasure

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #124 on: December 10, 2008, 12:48:32 AM
Umm, not to be a bother, Asvel dear, but I'm waiting for those cat ears you promised me... :P