The 'How Was Your Day' Thread

Slash Man · 158212

Offline Ryugaki

• Resistance Member
  • I Don't Get People... Never Have... Never Will...
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: February 21, 2009, 04:01:01 AM
my day was hurts... this morning, I was killed, then revived (Dunno how did I revived.) then killed again and revived again. and keep happening until 08.00 PM

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: February 21, 2009, 04:30:34 AM
I am having annoying Daydreams (Or as I like to call these recent ones, GeassDreams. ::) ), I don't really think I should let my mind get too devoured by the awesomeness of Code Geass, but I am still being absorbed into it, soon I will probably become a zombie in a way...

Other than that, my day was fine. :P

Archer

Reply #102 on: February 21, 2009, 08:05:12 AM
my day was hurts... this morning, I was killed, then revived (Dunno how did I revived.) then killed again and revived again. and keep happening until 08.00 PM
ಠ_ಠ

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: February 21, 2009, 09:43:12 AM

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: February 21, 2009, 09:43:19 AM
0.1/10

Archer

Reply #105 on: February 21, 2009, 09:44:02 AM
It's better not to ask
Yes... you're probably right.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #106 on: February 21, 2009, 09:46:41 AM
Best to just quietly observe the complete degradation of his mental faculties. [/psychologist]

QuickEdit: Best to just observe the complete degradation of my typing skill tonight... >>;

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: February 21, 2009, 09:49:48 AM
You shall go to Hell on your next life then.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: February 21, 2009, 09:52:08 AM

You know, Snipey, you're fitting in very very well here!   8D

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: February 21, 2009, 09:32:42 PM
I'm only going to say this one more time.

You. Are not. A real. Reploid.

Pretending to be one just because this a Rockman website does not make you fit in better, nor does it make you cool.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: February 22, 2009, 02:03:52 AM
My day was pretty awesome up until now. I went to my moonspeak class as normal, and our regular teacher had taken a day off because her boyfriend from Japan came to visit -- we got a substitute that taught us on our last term, and we spent the whole time joking around with the lesson. Then I got home and called for delivery of my favorite sushi, as the parents were out of town visiting an aunt who recently got an operation. Then I logged in to Shin Megami Tensei Online and managed to level up my character up to 25, ready to start Act 7. So far so good.

However, a friend of mine has her birthday tomorrow, and we decided to throw a little party for her tonight. So I take a shower and get all dressed up, and then start looking for our digicam to take it with me to the party. No dice.

I ask my sister. Dunno.

I ask my [dark hold] of a brother. He mumbles something unintelligible. Great.

By now, the parents had already come back, but went out again to visit grandma. We're being civilized, but because I know what kind of bastard I'm dealing with, I call the mother and tell her that he does NOT want to say clearly where's the camera, by which I suspect it being at one of his buddybuddies' house.

She talks to him and he claims that he FORGOT it this afternoon at a friends' house, ten minutes from here on foot. Awesome: my theory was right and the camera was out of the house. First strike for him. The mother tells him to get dressed, that he's going with me to pick up the camera.

I start arguing with him and he makes the HUGE mistake of telling me the camera's in his friend's mother's car, and the mother is out of the house. Barely five minutes after this, mom calls again to know if the camera's already in my hands. I picked it up and told her what he told me, and she gave him such an awesome telling off that I think I nearly came in my pants. Strike two.

He starts arguing with the mother saying that the camera's gonna be brought to our door, but he dunno when, because he can't know when the mother of said friend comes home. Mom tells this to dad and he immediately picks up the phone and gives him another telling off, and tells him that he wants the number of said mother so HE can speak with her. Strike three and he's out.

And now I'm so full of glee I could nearly cry with joy, because for [tornado fang]ing once, he's getting what he deserves. :D

EDIT: Latest excuse: the camera's gonna be brought here in about ten minutes. I called mom to give her a situation report, and dad said that if the camera's not here in LESS than ten minutes, he's gonna come over from grandma's (almost right across town) and pick the little son of a [sonic slicer] up so they can go pick the camera up personally. And if this happens, I am going to laugh in glee and joy so much I'm gonna [acid burst] my pants nine ways through sunday. :D

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: February 22, 2009, 02:38:15 AM
Well, my day was pretty good so far.  I had to be at my internship from 10AM-6PM, instead of my normal heavenly 3PM-11PM schedule.  For the first 4 hours of my day, i did nothing but man the phones (no one called), watched Saturday Morning Cartoons, and man do they [tornado fang]ing suck cept maybe YuGiOh 5DS.  LoL, I did manage to catch this show Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight or something, and saw Victoria Jackson from 90's SNL Fame.  Oh man, that poor woman.

Anyway, the rest of the 4 hours went by quickly.  There was a Street Fighter IV tourney going on today at GameStop's across the country, or at least at Ninja Lou's store.  Since he works there, he could not enter, so he enters our friend JoshMack in.  JoshMack won the tourney, and gets to move onto the next round.  LoL, whether he does or not remains to be seen.  He's very lazy!  XD

So, then I got home, ate some delicious Turkey Chili and then got a call from my boss at my internship, asking me if I want to go to NJ Nets practice tomorrow to interview some players.  I've done this before with the NY Rangers, and it's [tornado fang]ing awesome to do.  I'm really happy that he called me and asked.  It means, at least I hope it means, that I'm making a good impression on them down there, and perhaps they'll hire me on after the internship is over with.

LoL, the good news is that I get to go.  The bad news is...I have to wake up at 8AM again tomorrow.  No sleeping in for PB.   8)

Offline Ryugaki

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: February 22, 2009, 07:00:18 AM
I hope I can... but I can't!

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: February 22, 2009, 11:32:43 AM
I hope I can... but I can't!
God can. He'll count your million of lies and send you to Hell.
Am I being too evil? D:

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: February 22, 2009, 01:59:10 PM
Am I being too evil? D:
Cool enough.

Offline Karai

• with RICE
  • B-Class Hunter
  • (not) Missing in Action
    • View Profile
    • My stuff & HI SKORS
Reply #115 on: February 22, 2009, 07:46:12 PM
Boring. I have to burn few CDs, but I can't force myself to do it.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #116 on: February 22, 2009, 10:05:46 PM
I guess today is fine, Except I have to go to school tomorrow... X(

I really hate my Spanish Class/Teacher...

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: February 23, 2009, 04:27:37 AM
I guess today is fine, Except I have to go to school tomorrow... X(

I really hate my Spanish Class/Teacher...
Gimme your homework, I'll do it perfectly for you. :P

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #118 on: February 23, 2009, 04:38:59 AM
I'm having a great time~ Game Center CX 2 for the DS is like a godsend for me. ^.^ </wii>

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #119 on: February 23, 2009, 03:10:59 PM
Okay, my day just began strange today.

I got a notice from YouTube saying they removed the video I uploaded of the fifth Kara no Kyoukai movie claymation opening because Aniplex says it's infringing their copyright. WTF.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #120 on: February 24, 2009, 01:25:53 AM
My day is okay when it doesn't involve having to walk. It was 36 degrees when I got to the library about 3 hours ago and its now 29, but feels like 24. Its a 2 mile walk home and I'm not looking forward to it. God, I wish I had my net back at home. They blocked all the proxies at the library and the one I had doesn't work anymore. I need new roms and new fap material and I can't get either.

Also, my butt hurts.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #121 on: February 24, 2009, 01:32:48 AM
Also, my butt hurts.

My god that's an invitation to bad jokes.

Are you aware of that?

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #122 on: February 24, 2009, 01:38:47 AM
At first, I didn't. But now that I do, its even better. Fire away!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #123 on: February 24, 2009, 10:01:21 AM
Ok, this is more like yesterday... But who cares!? 8D

After an exhausting day at campus with... programming, my project mates and I decided to have some great Indian curry for dinner.
After which, we went to an arcade, and I finally got a chance to play, and complete, Metal Slug 6. owo
Also passed by a cosplay store, that had a rather nice-looking Rosen Maiden Shinku dress...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Ryugaki

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #124 on: February 24, 2009, 01:22:03 PM

I'm too honest to told lies... and I'm too nice to do bad things... it appears that I'll be sent to heaven instead :D...

Am I being too evil? D:

evil enough for God to send you to hell... D: