Rockman X9 getting big support from fans!

VixyNyan · 54701

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: January 19, 2009, 06:32:11 AM
do the robots even have sex organs or maybe they install the sex toys in the robots that we don't know about? Why don't they just clone themselves or create children through genetic engineering or get someone to do for them?!   
They built their own dicks.

Can you imagine building your dick with your own two hands? It must be exhilarating.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: January 19, 2009, 07:03:44 AM
It must be.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: January 19, 2009, 06:23:37 PM
Can you imagine building your dick with your own two hands? It must be exhilarating.

yesh, it would indeed be exhilirating...but back to the topic.

If Capcom/Inti does make a X9, they should do it 'a la WarioLandShakeIt', be fast-paced like the first 3 X games, and a little somethig new, too spice up the game. Like...well i can't think of one that DOESN'T COMPLETELY ruin the game...wait what about...nah ZX had exploration, sorta...Got one, mixing weapons, kinda like Kirby 64. And perhaps some extra modes like MM9. Well that's all I can think of for now, yu guys think of something that would make the game more fun and/or intresting

If their hair is anything to go by it's too late for them to get laid.

Is it Align, IS it.

Offline Da Dood

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Dood Trigger!
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: January 19, 2009, 06:34:02 PM
Some time ago I had an idea kinda like that with the mixed weapons.

You'd still get 8 weapons, but they can all have their effects combined almost like Gunstar Heroes or Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, but more immediate and less setup-y.

Example... you shoot a wooden weapon (say, Freakin' Pointy Wooden Lance), then you shoot a fire weapon (say, Hot Stuff) and when the fire weapon hits the wooden weapon, it'll catch on fire and become a lot larger and rotate and cause trouble. It'd work sort of like the X-Buster upgrade in X3, only, you know, not crappy.

It'd be very complicated to program this sort of thing normally, because they'd have to consider that the second weapon must always be faster than the first or else it won't touch. BUT! That's where the incredible Wiimote would come into play. You shoot the wooden weapon and it travels like any weapon. Then you switch to the other weapon (perhaps a second weapon could be ready at any time for easy combinations), point the Wiimote at the wooden weapon and shoot, then it'll chase the wooden lance faster than usual for HAVOC.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #79 on: January 19, 2009, 06:37:59 PM
How exactly would the wiimote make a difference, did you say?

I'd be happy with up-dash and double buster/special weapon functionality, so I can put Thermal Wave on the left arm and Magnet Brick on the right arm, then charge and fire the two separately.

Offline Da Dood

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Dood Trigger!
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: January 19, 2009, 06:40:27 PM
It doesn't have to be the Wiimote, it's just that it would allow faster aiming. You'd do something for the second weapon to enter "chase mode", then it'll home in on the released first weapon and Megazord.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: January 19, 2009, 06:48:13 PM
The wii mote would add much awesomeness to Zero.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: January 19, 2009, 07:00:03 PM
yes the aiming would be a good idea IF they decide to make X9 a 3D game, however that would be good for Legends 3. But since were thinking about the classic sidescrolling bomber (why do they kill him a bomber? his main weapon isn't bombs) we know and love...some more then others.  [eyebrow] The aiming is not really necesary.

...DEEeelicious!  >BD

Offline Da Dood

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Dood Trigger!
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: January 19, 2009, 07:05:40 PM
Like this (click to enlarge)...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: January 19, 2009, 07:12:08 PM
hmmmmm...has a certain Okami feel to it...but nonetheless a good idea. But then that leaves the question of the possibility of the game not being a Wii exclusive?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: January 19, 2009, 07:20:20 PM
I have a PS2, and a 360. id like it to be on one of those. prefferable the 360, cuz I need some games for it.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #86 on: January 19, 2009, 08:56:22 PM
I'd like it to be for PC.

Offline REX Barron

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
    • Critical Mass
Reply #87 on: January 19, 2009, 09:04:37 PM
I actually don't want X9.  I really like the X series, but as far as I'm concerned, X8 and Command Mission were end and side story respectively to the X series.

Though, if I did want it and it did come out, I'd want it on the PS3 and with 3D graphics.

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: January 20, 2009, 02:37:50 AM
Eh, let them continue the little cliffhanger in X8 with whatever the hell Lumine did to Axl, then have that end it there. The rest of the canon can be slapped together with X6's Zero ending and the Elf Wars.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: January 20, 2009, 04:31:29 AM
Yay, plot holes! I wonder when they will do a MM game about the Elf Wars?  8D

Offline TheMogX

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: January 20, 2009, 05:23:57 AM
FFFFFFFF... I wonder like how many people need to show their support, so that way capcom can show interest, like 100,000???

And if this becames a reality do we get, 16-bit or 32-bit graphics?

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• The Laberynth Librarian
  • Resistance Member
  • Individuality, so F*#K popularity
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: January 20, 2009, 10:31:24 AM
IF I were to make X9, it would be a treacherous path.  Easy Mode, 8-bit, Normal Mode 16-bit, hard Mode, 32-bit. 

X has two arm cannons his right arm has the primary weapon, the Mega Buster, while both arms can have any of the eight new weapons.  Charge up both arms to mix the two weapons, perhaps as one of Dr. Lights Arm Capsules.

- -- -- ---

On topic, I really don't care if it's 3D, 32-bit or what ever.  As long as it is made with a reasonable story line, I'll be happy.

Save the Elf Wars connection for X10 - X12.   [eyebrow]

They're coming to take me away
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=veasman#

Offline megatamx

• THE BORED
  • Robot Master
  • Saa, Omae no tsumi o kazoero!!!
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: January 20, 2009, 01:58:24 PM
This will be 16-bit like MM9 which is 8-bit.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: January 20, 2009, 02:03:39 PM
This will be 16-bit like MM9 which is 8-bit.
hopefully not.

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: January 20, 2009, 02:41:01 PM
why would everyone really wanted an 16-bit megaman X9?
just because megaman 9 was 8-bit and success,a 16-bit  megaman X9 would have the same fate?we really dont know that yet.....

and do you guys ever think what would the new gen gamers would think if it became 16-bit?
i just fear that this game would fail because it turned to be 16-bit......(cause some people were angry that megaman 9 turned out to be 8-bit,they were like WTF capcom were thinking?!blablabla.....)

and i already played the 16-bit megaman X but i have to say i dont want a 16-bit megaman.......8-bit megaman is acceptable but 16-bit megaman X?sorry but no.....Capcom really made [parasitic bomb] on the megaman series for several years so please.......make it special,advance,highly super graphical than devil may cry......making it 16-bit would show that they were truly lazy or not serious about megaman.....

lol...what am i saying here.... 8D

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: January 20, 2009, 02:52:58 PM
Your entire reasoning is extremely weak.

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: January 20, 2009, 02:58:46 PM
indeed.....thats why i hate giving out any of my opinions......

Offline megatamx

• THE BORED
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: January 20, 2009, 03:10:12 PM
I am hoping for a X game with smoother graphics and a decent story.....I want a two player X game.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile

Offline megatamx

• THE BORED
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: January 20, 2009, 03:20:56 PM
Looks like it's not gonna happen haha.... -u-'